Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Kapos Results
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:not to be an @$$ or anything but it is easy to win when you are the only CO-ED squad...LOL...No competition how about that should have thought about that befor you posted your comment...To not take anything away from them, they did a great job dont get me wrong...Oh and since PC has been in exsitents they have made it to state every year except i think 2 and both years KAPOS was at Pikeville sound a little Fishy lol...I as well think it is funny when some of the Belfry CO-ED group turns around and states "that should have been your alls" hmmm how about that....Oh well im tired of ranting have a wonderful day...

Thanks! I'm sure Coach Rowe thinks it's fishy too! But Congrats to Pc and Coach the girls were Awesome yesterday!
okay, look.. Belfry Varsity didnt win, but neither did PC?!, actually, Belfry BEAT PC.. so why don't whoever you are just admit the fact, that Belfry was obviously better! i mean, their routine had way more difficulty than anyone else in that division, and the few bobbles that they had, were only because this routine simply took the energy out of them by the time the tumbling was done and by time that last mount went up! so just face the facts, *BELFRY IS BETTER* oh yeah, and congrats to Magoffin Co!

Confusederved:
"belfryfan" Wrote:okay, look.. Belfry Varsity didnt win, but neither did PC?!, actually, Belfry BEAT PC.. so why don't whoever you are just admit the fact, that Belfry was obviously better! i mean, their routine had way more difficulty than anyone else in that division, and the few bobbles that they had, were only because this routine simply took the energy out of them by the time the tumbling was done and by time that last mount went up! so just face the facts, *BELFRY IS BETTER* oh yeah, and congrats to Magoffin Co!

Confusederved:
Yeah. Congrats 2 MC too! Way 2 go girls! But, everyone in the gym thought Pc had won including some of your JV Co-ed girls haha! So get over!
"PC Cheer Chick" Wrote:You have won a lot. But no one ever competes in your division. Wasn't this the first year in a long time? Congrats on your runner-up trophy last year at district tourney too!!!!!

ah .. we'll see what happens this week with district .. we've already beat ya at region .. too bad you hit everything & we didnt & we still beat ya .. that must really suck for you all .. :Thumbs: oh yea .. good job with those fulls
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:not to be an @$$ or anything but it is easy to win when you are the only CO-ED squad...LOL...No competition how about that should have thought about that befor you posted your comment...To not take anything away from them, they did a great job dont get me wrong...Oh and since PC has been in exsitents they have made it to state every year except i think 2 and both years KAPOS was at Pikeville sound a little Fishy lol...I as well think it is funny when some of the Belfry CO-ED group turns around and states "that should have been your alls" hmmm how about that....Oh well im tired of ranting have a wonderful day...

remind me again how easy it is to go to state & win runner-up in a co-ed division .. for us its been easy to make it to state .. but ya gonna admit it takes skill to even get close to winning it:wieghts:
"bhs-high-flyer" Wrote:remind me again how easy it is to go to state & win runner-up in a co-ed division .. for us its been easy to make it to state .. but ya gonna admit it takes skill to even get close to winning it:wieghts:
]

its pretty easy actually pikeville only had ONE boy and got 3rd one year
and yeah this is the first year since 2003 that you have gone against anyone when you lost and you lost yesterday and magoffin did great congrats girls! and pike central is right atleast they go against some competition latley i thought they did good yesterday and what was it that belfry did better than central?
"cheer_leader" Wrote:]

and yeah this is the first year since 2003 that you have gone against anyone when you lost and you lost yesterday and magoffin did great congrats girls! and pike central is right atleast they go against some competition latley i thought they did good yesterday and what was it that belfry did better than central?

Im very glad magoffin county won . .they worked hard and deserved it .. belfry had double downs & a lot harder stunts .. and for it to be the first year competiting in an all girl division im very happy with the outcome.. we still beat pike central which says a lot since they've always been an all-girl squad
Congrats to everyone who won and everyone who competed. Everyone deserves a good job because they worked hard and did their best. Good Luck at state! Represent our region well. <3 [U]
&quot;bhs-high-flyer&quot; Wrote:ah .. we'll see what happens this week with district .. we've already beat ya at region .. too bad you hit everything & we didnt & we still beat ya .. that must really suck for you all .. :Thumbs: oh yea .. good job with those fulls

Thanks the fulls were awesome! But it doesn't suck that just makes us more hungry for next year. and we can't wait! We really don't care about the district whatever! We just want Brad Lowe and the boys:Cheerlead to have a good week!
&quot;cheer_leader&quot; Wrote:]

Thanks! I thought the Pc girls were awesome too! After having 5 injuries in one week and all the girls that were hurt still competed. And who would have ever known that the flyers were on new bases! and one new flyer was awesome after not stunting since her freshman year!
&quot;bhs-high-flyer&quot; Wrote:remind me again how easy it is to go to state & win runner-up in a co-ed division .. for us its been easy to make it to state .. but ya gonna admit it takes skill to even get close to winning it:wieghts:

obviously pretty easy when Griffin Myers cheered for Pikeville if im not mistaking they were CO-Ed the only boy on the team they place and they didn't even do a basket all he did was tumble and i think bassed lol...I mean really apparently it is easy if you know how to pull strings b/c think Pikeville can win nationals but get screwed out of state apparently our state judges don't know who is the best lol...But like i said earlier Belfry did a great job as well i thought it would be between Belfry and Central all the way through even b-4 it began but oh well i dont care any more...One year not making it isnt that big of a deal we have 11 out of the 13 :-)...No other squad that comepetes against quality groups can say that besides Pikeville...
&quot;15thRegionSlamaBamma&quot; Wrote:obviously pretty easy when Griffin Myers cheered for Pikeville if im not mistaking they were CO-Ed the only boy on the team they place and they didn't even do a basket all he did was tumble and i think bassed lol...I mean really apparently it is easy if you know how to pull strings b/c think Pikeville can win nationals but get screwed out of state apparently our state judges don't know who is the best lol...But like i said earlier Belfry did a great job as well i thought it would be between Belfry and Central all the way through even b-4 it began but oh well i dont care any more...One year not making it isnt that big of a deal we have 11 out of the 13 :-)...No other squad that comepetes against quality groups can say that besides Pikeville...

no they didnt, bassed he back spotted get it right and yeah tumbeled cuz he could and yeah there were basket tosses 2 of them better than belfrys crap
yeah we can win nationals youve not ever been there and won cause your not good enough yeah we dindt win state that year because we had to go coed no they dont actually well maybe they do belfry didnt deserve to get outta region yesterday and i thought it was hilarious too bad for yall one year actually it was 2 and id say many more to come yeah because Pikeville is way better than belfry so they can say that why doesnt belfry try n go to uca nationals next year in some divison? let me know how they do if they decide to go because you have no idea what your talking about
&quot;15thRegionSlamaBamma&quot; Wrote:I thought the Large was kinda confusing b/c Pike Central stuck everything and hit both fulls while Belfry nor Magoffin stuck every stunt and the fulls did not hit for either so idk i was amazed i thought it would be between Belfry and Central after seeing thee performaces but i made the statement that Goffin done really good...So congrats to all...But what was everyones views on the Large im curious...
Magoffin Co. was the only squad all day that hit their fulls.
Central played it safe.
&quot;starplayer06&quot; Wrote:Magoffin Co. was the only squad all day that hit their fulls.
Central played it safe.

what fulls what are u all tlaking about
&quot;RedHotMama&quot; Wrote:I can't believe no one has mentioned how AWFUL it was when Sheldon Clark had to give back their ribbons and trophies for the district title due to an error by the announcer (or judges, or SOMEBODY). I felt so sorry for those girls who went from total elation to utter disappointment in the span of 10 seconds. To me, that kind of mistake was unforgivable!

That would be horrible.
&quot;15thRegionSlamaBamma&quot; Wrote:Oh and since PC has been in exsitents they have made it to state every year except i think 2 and both years KAPOS was at Pikeville sound a little Fishy lol...

Im sorry that they chose to compete in a harder division each year it was at pikeville. My senior year we went traditional and dominated and should have won at state. That was 2002. the last time region was at pikeville. If PC wanted to go to state that year, maybe they should have gone 2 1/2 min.

once again. i feel like i have stressed this 800 times now.

PIKEVILLE DOESNT CHOOSE THE JUDGES!!! The sectional vice president chooses who judges their regional competition.

I am pretty sure that pikeville hit the majority of their fulls.
&quot;cheer_leader&quot; Wrote:]

Its not like Belfry goes out and forces guys to cheer so they can compete in Co-ed just to not have to compete. All the guys who have cheered in the past do it because they want to, and because they're not afraid of getting made fun of. It's not their fault other's schools guys don't have the guts.
I am pretty sure that griffin wanted to cheer considering that he cheered for KY elite and Madison Southern. He is in fact in california taping a cheerleading movie. I dont think he was forced. But that is just me.
Griffin Myers is awesome, and he cheers b/c he likes it. He and another Ky. Elite member taught Prestonsburg their 2 1/2 min. routine this year and last year!
:wtf1:
&quot;starplayer06&quot; Wrote:Magoffin Co. was the only squad all day that hit their fulls.
Central played it safe.

what fulls? Pc had 2 out of the gym- do u even know what a full is?
I didn't know that when you register for a BGR name you become a KAPOS certified judge. Everyone on here seems to think they know who should have won. It's over. Finished. The winners are winners and are going to state. All the posting in the world isn't going to change that. Can't we discuss the squad's without acting childish?
&quot;starplayer06&quot; Wrote:Its not like Belfry goes out and forces guys to cheer so they can compete in Co-ed just to not have to compete. All the guys who have cheered in the past do it because they want to, and because they're not afraid of getting made fun of. It's not their fault other's schools guys don't have the guts.

okay that was completey random and had nothing to do with anything
:boosign:
If any of you thought i was bashing Griffin i was not i think he is incredible one of the best cheerleaders i have ever saw...

and PvilleCheerAlum i was not taking one thing away from Pikeville so cool the jets...I was just stating the facts and it is true...If you would have read on later i said Pikeville is the only other squad which can say that they have beat good competiton to move on to state for several years now...

But i am finished with this thread i have stated what i wanted...

Good Luck to all teams at state...Maybe for once Pikevilles national placing squads wont get screwed like they do every year at state...
&quot;15thRegionSlamaBamma&quot; Wrote:If any of you thought i was bashing Griffin i was not i think he is incredible one of the best cheerleaders i have ever saw...

and PvilleCheerAlum i was not taking one thing away from Pikeville so cool the jets...I was just stating the facts and it is true...If you would have read on later i said Pikeville is the only other squad which can say that they have beat good competiton to move on to state for several years now...

But i am finished with this thread i have stated what i wanted...

Good Luck to all teams at state...Maybe for once Pikevilles national placing squads wont get screwed like they do every year at state...

yeah...okay
Great job Magoffin you girls were great. I guess at the end of the day it turned out to be a maroon letter day. PC is so upset that they lost, hey Magoffin had a great routine and it was clean. Suck it up you got beat. Magoffin Cheerleaders, you are going to state and you will make us proud.

The Sheldon Clark squad got screwed. How can you ask a team who was declared district champions to give their championship back because of a mistake by the anouncer. Those girls were crushed and the anouncer deserved every boooooo they got from the crowed including mine.

Prestonsburg I haven't forgot about you, you got it stuck to you too. Johnson Central didn't deserve any one of their wins. They were by far one of the worst squads there. I solute Sheldon Clark and Prestonsburg for the way they handled the situation. You girls were great and don't give up on your dreams because what goes around comes around.
Bundy, I think you summed it all up perfectly!!!!!:mad:
&quot;57thScarlett&quot; Wrote:I didn't know that when you register for a BGR name you become a KAPOS certified judge. Everyone on here seems to think they know who should have won. It's over. Finished. The winners are winners and are going to state. All the posting in the world isn't going to change that. Can't we discuss the squad's without acting childish?

:thumb: :theman: :Thumbs:
&quot;BUNDY&quot; Wrote:Great job Magoffin you girls were great. I guess at the end of the day it turned out to be a maroon letter day. PC is so upset that they lost, hey Magoffin had a great routine and it was clean. Suck it up you got beat. Magoffin Cheerleaders, you are going to state and you will make us proud.

The Sheldon Clark squad got screwed. How can you ask a team who was declared district champions to give their championship back because of a mistake by the anouncer. Those girls were crushed and the anouncer deserved every boooooo they got from the crowed including mine.

Prestonsburg I haven't forgot about you, you got it stuck to you too. Johnson Central didn't deserve any one of their wins. They were by far one of the worst squads there. I solute Sheldon Clark and Prestonsburg for the way they handled the situation. You girls were great and don't give up on your dreams because what goes around comes around.

Well they won't make you proud when they meet Dunbar and Anderson County. But whatever the pc girls need a break anyway!
They may not do as well as some up against teams like Dunbar, but what would you expect from a squad who is making their first state appearance? They will well represent the 15th region, though, and make people proud to say that they support them.
:insane: This is getting out of hand.