•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Championship Central 15 Belfry 14
Coachdad Wrote:Way to pull it out without Ace Jackets !THAT really says something, everybody on here is hailing Belfry ,& kudos to them for making it a game, but to pull this off without their leader all I can say is HAIL TO THE JACKETS !

you my friend are the one that said Central had 2 to 3 backs that was better than Davenport from Bell,so they should have still killed Belfry,but they didnt..dont make excuses why they didnt blow them out..
[quote=cuppett777]you my friend are the one that said Central had 2 to 3 backs that was better than Davenport from Bell,so they should have still killed Belfry,but they didnt..dont make excuses why they didnt blow them out..[/QUOTE
RIGHT I DIDN'T SAY THEY WERE BETTER THAN ACE WALES! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE CENTRAL GOT DEFEATED AND TRYING TO RUB IT IN ?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:What the heck are you talking about??????

Almost every single post has given Central a ton of credit and the utmost of respect. No excuses, just acknowledgment of a great game and how classy the Central program is.

I haven't seen a single person even remotely let on that Belfry should have won this game. Just because everyone is giving Belfry credit for playing a great game and surpassing expectation doesn't detract one bit from the fact everyone acknowledges Central as the Kings of 3A. Stop looking for the disrespect card in every post, because you won't find it with Belfry fans. We aren't like some 3A programs on here who refuse to admit they were beat by a better team.

Guess your right I'f you don't count posts #9 , #10 , # 17 AND #32 !
Belfrys time will come season is over great job both teams and im sure we all can say this and that about the game but its in the books and nothing is going to change that now.We the pirates hope to see you next year central and happy holidaysSmile)

GO BIG RED!
But on the flip-side I concur some of the posts gave the jackets a little credit , thank you for those that did AGAIN! KUDOS TO BELFRY FOR MAKING IT A GAME !
Coachdad Wrote:[quote=cuppett777]you my friend are the one that said Central had 2 to 3 backs that was better than Davenport from Bell,so they should have still killed Belfry,but they didnt..dont make excuses why they didnt blow them out..[/QUOTE
RIGHT I DIDN'T SAY THEY WERE BETTER THAN ACE WALES! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE CENTRAL GOT DEFEATED AND TRYING TO RUB IT IN ?

Coachdad
Scout Team
Liked 21 Times in 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BobcatForever
how would u like to have davenport and whales on same team lol!
(Coachdad)
Central already has two back- ups just as good as davenport , and no slight on davenport , central is just that deep .

thats what u posted in the Bell/Central thread because i knew would have something to say,i was just saying if there that good why didnt they blow Belfry out,there just not a Ace Wales show as u and Central coached said today that they overlooked Belfry..
Coachdad Wrote:Guess your right I'f you don't count posts #9 , #10 , # 17 AND #32 !

:Sad04::eyeroll: Where did any of them say Belfry was the better team? All they said was the truth..nearly everyone on these boards picked Central in a blowout, and they were all proven wrong. Unbelievable! As EKU said, your trying to play the disrespect card. Wheres Belfry's respect from you?:eyeroll: Don't act as thou they don't deserve any. they gave Central all they could handle.
Stardust Wrote:[Image: http://cmsimg.highschoolsports.net/apps/...h=465&q=60]

I love this pic. Great class by the Central player and team.

Congrats to Central on their Championship. Seems we have a new power that isn't going anywhere soon.

Congrats to Belfry on a great season. Was pulling for you guys and was on the edge of my seat listening to it.
Coachdad Wrote:Way to pull it out without Ace Jackets !THAT really says something, everybody on here is hailing Belfry ,& kudos to them for making it a game, but to pull this off without their leader all I can say is HAIL TO THE JACKETS !

Coachdad Wrote:The tone of some of the posts makes it seem like central lost .

After these two post, they just did..they lost my respect because of your lack of respect.:lame:
Crossbones Wrote::Sad04::eyeroll: Where did any of them say Belfry was the better team? All they said was the truth..nearly everyone on these boards picked Central in a blowout, and they were all proven wrong. Unbelievable! As EKU said, your trying to play the disrespect card. Wheres Belfry's respect from you?:eyeroll: Don't act as thou they don't deserve any. they gave Central all they could handle.

UH WHEN I SAID "KUDOS TO BELFRY FOR MAKING IT A GAME !" AND MABEY IN THE THREAD LEADING UP TO THE GAME WHEN I SAID BELFRY WAS MY SECOND FAVORITE TEAM IN 3A! Now what can you possibly have to say about that !?
Crossbones Wrote:After these two post, they just did..they lost my respect because of your lack of respect.:lame:

I don't even know you why in the world would I care if you respect or disrespect me ? That's just sheer lunacy to me:lame:
Crossbones Wrote:After these two post, they just did..they lost my respect because of your lack of respect.:lame:

And pray tell how does the first post offend you ? I even praised Belfry ! What can you possibly come up with on this one. :HitWall:
I really thought Belfry would pull this one out.

Nothing to hang your head Pirates!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Coachdad Wrote:UH WHEN I SAID "KUDOS TO BELFRY FOR MAKING IT A GAME !" AND MABEY IN THE THREAD LEADING UP TO THE GAME WHEN I SAID BELFRY WAS MY SECOND FAVORITE TEAM IN 3A! Now what can you possibly have to say about that !?

Confusednicker: Yea, after everyone on here ripped you over it, you give a backhanded Kudos. Sure sounded backhanded to me..."kudos for making a game of it" real compliment there. As for Belfry being your second favorite team, maybe its because you have friends in Belfry. Central is not my second favorite team, which means no disrespect. At this point it is Garrard. If you wanted to give them a real "kudos" with meaning to it. Makes for a better thread
Coachdad Wrote:I don't even know you why in the world would I care if you respect or disrespect me ? That's just sheer lunacy to me:lame:
That's close enough for me..makes more sense now. A respectable person gains respect and earns respect and most of all desires respect. So you must not be a respectable person. If you can live with it.:Thumbs:
Coachdad Wrote:And pray tell how does the first post offend you ? I even praised Belfry ! What can you possibly come up with on this one. :HitWall:

A backhanded praise. Belfry fans and fans of other teams gave Central big praises...all you could come up with was well you made good game of it. :eyeroll: Keep dealing your cards. :Sad04:
Crossbones Wrote:Confusednicker: Yea, after everyone on here ripped you over it, you give a backhanded Kudos. Sure sounded backhanded to me..."kudos for making a game of it" real compliment there. As for Belfry being your second favorite team, maybe its because you have friends in Belfry. Central is not my second favorite team, which means no disrespect. At this point it is Garrard. If you wanted to give them a real "kudos" with meaning to it. Makes for a better thread

Hey Belfry you did a great job of sticking with your game plan and being a position to win at the end of the game! You have nothing to hang your head over you had a great season ! how's that ?

Now say say something about how you felt central did in the absence of Wales.
Coachdad Wrote:Hey Belfry you did a great job of sticking with your game plan and being a position to win at the end of the game! You have nothing to hang your head over you had a great season ! how's that ?

Now say say something about how you felt central did in the absence of Wales.
That petty good, have to do I guess. If it was sencer.

I did in my first post in this thread like alot of others. We congradulated them on yet another state championship, very well deserved at that. Wales was not a factor. He was on the sideline, I assumed the other great backs stepped in for him and I thought they done a fair job. The real star for central was their qb.
Crossbones Wrote:That petty good, have to do I guess. If it was sencer.

I did in my first post in this thread like alot of others. We congradulated them on yet another state championship, very well deserved at that. Wales was not a factor. He was on the sideline, I assumed the other great backs stepped in for him and I thought they done a fair job. The real star for central was their qb.

Don't forget the receivers & defense. The line backing trio did one heck of a job ! Good showing pirates !
Crossbones Wrote:That petty good, have to do I guess. If it was sencer.

It goes deeper than simple sincerity , it is fact.
Crossbones Wrote:That's close enough for me..makes more sense now. A respectable person gains respect and earns respect and most of all desires respect. So you must not be a respectable person. If you can live with it.:Thumbs:

A backhanded praise. Belfry fans and fans of other teams gave Central big praises...all you could come up with was well you made good game of it. :eyeroll: Keep dealing your cards. :Sad04:

You are fun !
All i can say is your Central team is the 3-A State Champs,and taking nothing away from our hard working pirates. central showed why they are repeat champs: their that good.One of the best teams I've ever seen,but on a side note 90% percent of the replys have praised your team.Not for only being great ballplayers but alot of praise for their great sportsmanship. Accept it man you didn't blow us out like you would of like to of read on here.The part that your not mentioning is how Dixon(which I think should be a first team allstate) layed the wood down on Wales is the reason he was out of the game! He wasn't setting out to just make it a fair game now was he. Dixon is a different player than he was last year and so was these pirates.They will ALWAYS be champions in our heart.And on a side note Wales had what? two rushs for -2 yards i think. Hows that for your ego.
Belfry Nation! I would like to say you all are great! And I've always been a Haywood and Pirate homer. But after this year I feel that I really am apart of the Pirate nation! Never attended Belfry nor have I even watched a game in Cam Stadium. But I keep up with Belfry as if I has kids on the team! I am very proud of this years team and the way they play football. They play for the name on that chest. Not for themselves, they play as a unite! A family! That's what makes this team what they are!

Thank you Pirates for playing your hearts out and you all have no reason to hang your heads! Hell of a season!! You all are winners in my eyes!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
PirateNation Wrote:All i can say is your Central team is the 3-A State Champs,and taking nothing away from our hard working pirates. central showed why they are repeat champs: their that good.One of the best teams I've ever seen,but on a side note 90% percent of the replys have praised your team.Not for only being great ballplayers but alot of praise for their great sportsmanship. Accept it man you didn't blow us out like you would of like to of read on here.The part that your not mentioning is how Dixon(which I think should be a first team allstate) layed the wood down on Wales is the reason he was out of the game! He wasn't setting out to just make it a fair game now was he. Dixon is a different player than he was last year and so was these pirates.They will ALWAYS be champions in our heart.And on a side note Wales had what? two rushs for -2 yards i think. Hows that for your ego.

Did you read my previous two posts ? Are you an adult ? Ace has a great future ahead of him as does a certain college player I know. (wink)
Here i figured i would say something because i dont care what central fans opinions about me are. If anybody on here actually watched the game. They would know that Belfry won this game. I counted 6 blocks in the back that were not called and is total garbage by the refs and the coaching staff of Central. One was crucial and would have made that Amazing Td pass come back. Ill give central one thing they sure do know how to cheap shot when they are frustrated. Central for whatever reason had 16 players on both sides of the ball. Belfry Seniors im sorry for how this game was played out. Way to absolutly tear it up and shock some people. Fantastic Season.
Belfry Insider Wrote:Here i figured i would say something because i dont care what central fans opinions about me are. If anybody on here actually watched the game. They would know that Belfry won this game. I counted 6 blocks in the back that were not called and is total garbage by the refs and the coaching staff of Central. One was crucial and would have made that Amazing Td pass come back. Ill give central one thing they sure do know how to cheap shot when they are frustrated. Central for whatever reason had 16 players on both sides of the ball. Belfry Seniors im sorry for how this game was played out. Way to absolutly tear it up and shock some people. Fantastic Season.

Someone pissed in your cereal today.
WideRight05 Wrote:Someone pissed in your cereal today.

Wideright you are a trip ! LMAO !
Are you an adult?pot meet kettle! your team had post after post praising them. So yeah I can look back at your two post,but please look back at what other posters said about your team.
Crossbones Wrote::Sad04::eyeroll: Where did any of them say Belfry was the better team? All they said was the truth..nearly everyone on these boards picked Central in a blowout, and they were all proven wrong. Unbelievable! As EKU said, your trying to play the disrespect card. Wheres Belfry's respect from you?:eyeroll: Don't act as thou they don't deserve any. they gave Central all they could handle.

What do you mean "nearly everyone "Final poll was like 52% central 48% belfry
PirateNation Wrote:Are you an adult?pot meet kettle! your team had post after post praising them. So yeah I can look back at your two post,but please look back at what other posters said about your team.

"pot meet the kettle". You are fun !
And you so Crazy!
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next