Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
69.23%
Russell
30.77%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Raceland 10-28
FBALL Wrote:All four corners are cheap AstroTurf thrown over asphalt it's more than a couple of feet.

We let Raceland practice on our track after our track team is done. That little asphalt ring is absolutely useless except for being a public walking track most evenings.

:thanks: we appreciated it. It helped when our backs racked up about 400 yards rushing in devil land last year. Some very long sprints!
So sensative. The only thing you could come up with is to regurgitate what has already been said! Very disappointing.

No specifics about the game from you? I thought that is what you were really concerned about. Guess the asphalt corners are a more pressing issue than you want to admit. Read back genius. You are the one that brought it up. Post #4.

Poor little brother.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote::thanks: we appreciated it. It helped when our backs racked up about 400 yards rushing in devil land last year. Some very long sprints!

Your welcome. We don't care to help a neighbor out. Even ones that can't appreciate it.

I'd say TJ had more to do with those yards than us allowing your track team to use our track.
FBALL Wrote:All four corners are cheap AstroTurf thrown over asphalt it's more than a couple of feet.

We let Raceland practice on our track after our track team is done. That little asphalt ring is absolutely useless except for being a public walking track most evenings.

I know you say it was us that started the four corners issues. But you must read prior post. Someone is using your avatar. Post 10, 20, 36, 41, 42, 57 and 59. I don't know!! Hard to talk football when you keep going back to your childish ways. Doing the blame thing and saying things like he started it not me!! :dontthink
No I said it was you specifically.

When it was brought up I replied or answered a question. Don't like it? Grow some grass. That's so easy even a caveman can do it.

Still no actual football questions or comments?
That's right boys!!!......It's me!! Ole RAM-A-DEVIL is back and I might smack every last one of you right in the mouth! Escpecially the bottom feeders from Russell Co. The old Russell county devils are going to try it again this year. Good Luck Suckers!! That's right A-holes we have 4 corners and we are going to catch TD's in all 4 of them and one in the middle for good measure!! Whoooo hoooooo!!!!
You better watch it. That is Childish and inflammatory. PRF will be upset with you. You acrimonious kurmudgeon.
FBALL Wrote:No I said it was you specifically.

When it was brought up I replied or answered a question. Don't like it? Grow some grass. That's so easy even a caveman can do it.

Still no actual football questions or comments?

Don't go there. I don't hide who I am. But don't bring up....
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:Don't go there.
You do know what I'm talking about. Right!
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote::thanks: we appreciated it. It helped when our backs racked up about 400 yards rushing in devil land last year. Some very long sprints!

That Carpet isn't cheap!!! We stole it from an old house being torn down beside the country club! We would never use CHEAP carpet!
My hemroids are inflamed. If PRF or anybody from Russel county don't like it they can learn to love it!! Bring Your train horn down so we can use it!! We are going to put a Ram on top of our scoreboard so when we score the Ram will snort smoke and when the other team scores droppings will come out of the other end!! WHOOO hoooooo!! Woot Woot!!
IT'S JUST RUSSELL!!!!!!!
That goat would be awesome.
Why should I ask a question about the fundamentals or techniques of football when you only have limited knowledge of the game. I just set back read, eat popcorn drink a tea. And have a great time watching and waiting on what silly response comes up next. More entertaining and funnier then comedy central.
Asking you about football! Why would I ask a question of someone my equal or less?
Jeepman Wrote:I honestly feel that this game will be the big turning point for the Red Devils. I think that Russell is going to give Raceland a good old fashion behind the barn ass whipping. I think the Russell players are tired of all the gloating from Raceland. I can assure you Russell will not be throwing any balls to the corners ?? track?? of the end zone.

Gloating about what? we are 4-5 dummy. we just want to go into the playoffs on a good note and injury free. The kids aren't gloating! Now us fans on the other hand are a different story. Remember......Two go behind the woodshed......only One RAM comes out!!! Brother!!!!!
I didn't think you got upset about the grass. Dang, you are sensitive. You even quoted yourself. Try counting backwards from 10. You may need to start playing therapist on yourself.
I tell ya what!! I may just smack me a Russell Person Friday night!!.....I'm gonna start with F-BALL!! Then you can all get in line and get what's coming to you!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I tell ya what!! I may just smack me a Russell Person Friday night!!.....I'm gonna start with F-BALL!! Then you can all get in line and get what's coming to you!

Sounds good to me. We can charge $2 a smack. Use it s a fundraiser. We can split the proceeds.
that's right Wrote:That Carpet isn't cheap!!! We stole it from an old house being torn down beside the country club! We would never use CHEAP carpet!

First class all the way.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:My hemroids are inflamed. If PRF or anybody from Russel county don't like it they can learn to love it!! Bring Your train horn down so we can use it!! We are going to put a Ram on top of our scoreboard so when we score the Ram will snort smoke and when the other team scores droppings will come out of the other end!! WHOOO hoooooo!! Woot Woot!!
IT'S JUST RUSSELL!!!!!!!

Was there a schedule change that the players and fans from Russell Independent schools weren't made aware of?

I was of the impression that Russell County played Adair Co Friday night or at least that's what the KHSAA website says. :lmao:
It ain't funny.
Whooooohoooo!!!! going to be great weather for the Octagonal beatdown!!!
Raceland 27-22.
Game comes down to 3 things. Can Raceland Stop the Wing ding T? Can Russell stop the spread and Tackle in space?........And can both teams play a 4 quarter game? I look for this game to be a slobber knocker.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Game comes down to 3 things. Can Raceland Stop the Wing ding T? Can Russell stop the spread and Tackle in space?........And can both teams play a 4 quarter game? I look for this game to be a slobber knocker.

Last 4 quarter game I saw Russell play was Lewis................
No predictions or scores,,, just going with Raceland.
Thinking of going to the game. How's the parking going to be?
Parking is always good get there early and tailgate at 6pm and enjoy some good food!
jw4914 Wrote:No predictions or scores,,, just going with Raceland.

Excellent Choice!!!

I think that qualifies you as an honorary Raceland Ram!!
I hope our kids don't just fall down at the sight of that 25 foot blowup doll. Yes once again the Ams try to copy a rival. Sorry but a giant ram balloon that blows smoke sounds like a cheap rip off of the fire breathing devil we have had for years.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:My hemroids are inflamed. If PRF or anybody from Russel county don't like it they can learn to love it!! Bring Your train horn down so we can use it!! We are going to put a Ram on top of our scoreboard so when we score the Ram will snort smoke and when the other team scores droppings will come out of the other end!! WHOOO hoooooo!! Woot Woot!!
IT'S JUST RUSSELL!!!!!!!

You might consider getting a dump truck to haul all that Ram poop away.