Poll: Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
46.67%
Johnson Central
53.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Ashland 10/21/11
JC by 14 and that is if Ashland has a good game.
Johnson Central 35-28.
eagles2011 Wrote:i guess i shouldn't talk about tomcat pride, they might try to poison me at the roadhouse! still thinking jc will win easy.. eagles have to much pride not to have a good-night. hope they dont bring the firetrucks in to wet the field down, so jj cant run. i heard they installed field goal cameras just incase there was a close game. hate to tie two kitty-cat tails together and throw them other the fieldgoal post!
Now why would have wet the field down when we run a spread offense? And a wet field is an advantage to the power running of JC yet is still used as an excuse as to why they lost a game 6 years ago. But don't worry we got the old mudcleats ready for Friday lmao
jc wins big
Ashland wins this game by 2 touchdowns.
If you watched Central's first two games online, this team looks a lot different. It has figured out a lot of things through the season, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Still...people making predictions of blowouts one way or another, I think, are not firmly rooted in reality. Based on their experience and home field advantage, Ashland SHOULD win this game by a narrow margin, I would think.

But then again, there've been several times in the last six years they also had an advantage on paper. Nobody brings out the motivator in Matney like the Tomcats...
eagles2011 Wrote::happysmile: with my third grade education i guess i mispelled some words, but i know the kitty cats are gonna lose at home, and jj will break the record. matney probably will have plays you've never seen before. dream on kitty cat nation! pray texas roadhouse has good food, the game will be over by halftime, central will be FAR ahead. :flush:
I agree, this one will be over at halftime. I'm glad the scheduling worked out the way it did. It will be much more enjoyable to win another District Title on their field. JC will probably have as many fans there anyway. All this hype is really over-rated....this will be another lopsided JC victory.
mandolin-fool Wrote:I agree, this one will be over at halftime. I'm glad the scheduling worked out the way it did. It will be much more enjoyable to win another District Title on their field. JC will probably have as many fans there anyway. All this hype is really over-rated....this will be another lopsided JC victory.

Keep thinking that way mandolin-fool. You want to talk about hype well look no further than your own team. You have one football player that could play for Ashland and that's Jude. He's your entire team and when we shut him down,there goes your team. There's no way that this is going to be a lopsided victory for Johnson Central.
TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:jc wins big

Based on what?
Jude breaks record against the Tomcats...
Ashland takes this one, by12
Jude is not the only player JC has on this roster. We have other weapons that are excellent athletes. Jude may not get 319 but he will get close and the eagles will take this game. It won't be an easy victory but from what i know of JC and what I've seen from 3 games i've watched of Ashland I'll take JC by 14. Been wrong before but either way it will be a fun game to watch with an awesome atmosphere.
I am sure that JJ would be the first to tell you that he is not the only kid on the team. So for people to get on here and act like these other kids don't matter is very insulting. JJ is a big part of what makes the team click but if wasn't for his team mates he would not be able to pull those yards like he does.
eaglefan98 Wrote:I am sure that JJ would be the first to tell you that he is not the only kid on the team. So for people to get on here and act like these other kids don't matter is very insulting. JJ is a big part of what makes the team click but if wasn't for his team mates he would not be able to pull those yards like he does.

Granted, you all have a good team and you've got more than one player. Why get all insulted on a high school football thread that JC fans have predicted the game will be over at halftime?
Should be a good game
What I don't think JC fans realize is that yeah you still have Jude coming out of the backfield. But what you don't have is Hall, Bratton,and Ousley which gave Ashland just as many fits if not more than JJ
Ashland will be to much . They will be pissed losing to belfry in such a tight one. Goodluck to both
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:What I don't think JC fans realize is that yeah you still have Jude coming out of the backfield. But what you don't have is Hall, Bratton,and Ousley which gave Ashland just as many fits if not more than JJ

Hall, Bratton and Ousley aren't playing this year? Are they hurt?
gapman Wrote:Granted, you all have a good team and you've got more than one player. Why get all insulted on a high school football thread that JC fans have predicted the game will be over at halftime?

This game may go down to whoever has the ball last.
eaglefan98 Wrote:I am sure that JJ would be the first to tell you that he is not the only kid on the team. So for people to get on here and act like these other kids don't matter is very insulting. JJ is a big part of what makes the team click but if wasn't for his team mates he would not be able to pull those yards like he does.

I'm sure he would but what I was trying to get across was that Jude was the only player from Johnson Central's team that would start for Ashland. I know that's sounds harsh but,it is what it is. After seeing some more film on Johnson Central I feel that this will be a statement game for the Tomcats. We will regain this district. This is the first game in a long while that Ashland has the more physical team. I just don't see the toughness in this years Johnson Central's team. I also think the Tomcat offense will be able to do anything they want to against Johnson Central's defense.
Bleed Black&Gold Wrote:Jude is not the only player JC has on this roster. We have other weapons that are excellent athletes. Jude may not get 319 but he will get close and the eagles will take this game. It won't be an easy victory but from what i know of JC and what I've seen from 3 games i've watched of Ashland I'll take JC by 14. Been wrong before but either way it will be a fun game to watch with an awesome atmosphere.

If Jude gets over a buck twenty five against our defense,I'll be shocked. I've been telling all you JC fans this for quite some time and in two day's you'll get to see what I'm talking about. This Tomcat D is ready to make a statement and from what a little birdie told me we've got some new "wrinkles" for the JC offense.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:If Jude gets over a buck twenty five against our defense,I'll be shocked. I've been telling all you JC fans this for quite some time and in two day's you'll get to see what I'm talking about. This Tomcat D is ready to make a statement and from what a little birdie told me we've got some new "wrinkles" for the JC offense.

So I guess Hart's meeting with Dudley Hilton about how to "slow down" JC has made him see the light....lol.
Johnson Central-20

Ashland-28
Tomcat Pride Wrote:If Jude gets over a buck twenty five against our defense,I'll be shocked. I've been telling all you JC fans this for quite some time and in two day's you'll get to see what I'm talking about. This Tomcat D is ready to make a statement and from what a little birdie told me we've got some new "wrinkles" for the JC offense.
I believe this with be a very completive game and who turns the ball over the most will lose. However, regarding your statement of “This Tomcat D is ready to make a statement and from what a little birdie told me we've got some new "wrinkles" for the JC offense.” I guessing you have went to a Parkay defense instead of the usual butter defense you have provided the past few years.
Eagles in a close one. Never fear Kitten-Kats the Eagles will drop enough Crow on Central Park to afford the faithful a nice banquet.
Armchair QB Wrote:Hall, Bratton and Ousley aren't playing this year? Are they hurt?

I thought they graduated last year could be wrong.
As I said earlier, in the realm of the 4-A Playoffs, the outcome will be inconsequential.
Truth Wrote:As I said earlier, in the realm of the 4-A Playoffs, the outcome will be inconsequential.

Now what was the reasoning behind this statement. This is a game very important to the kids on both teams and for you to imply it doesn't matter is insulting to both teams.
Not ALL Central fans have predicted a blow out. There are a few of us that realize this game could go either way.
If Ashlands d line can give JC o line problems then ashland will win. Against rowan they practically lived in the backfield and rowan could never get much going.