Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs Prestonsburg @ prestonsburg Distict Tourny
Not only will they do this to RJohnson but a lot of other SF players. Its too easy. this starting 5 for thm is a joke.
they do have some bad tempers in there starting 5
what are you talking about rfrog BAD tempers!! These boys are so laid back and mellow. They just can't play ball and it gets under their skin then they act like jerks out on the floor
yeah...the jerk part..thats what i'm talkin about...they are half jerks and half bad tempered
I think the freshman from pburg with the red hair could take them all to school
That kid with red hair, Taylor Clark, is a sophmore.

Should be a great game, but i don't think P-burg is ready to hang it up just yet. IMO
South Floyd has a team that can beat Prestonsburg, because it's hard telling which P-burg team will show up. If it's the one that played against, Pville, JC, PCC, then yeah, they should blow them out. My point is, if Prestonsburg underestimates South Floyd, there might be a lot of dissapointed seniors.
P-Burg by 6-10 points
Cant wait to hear all the P-burg fans on here Tuesday night after the game. I'm really looking forward to hearing all the exciting excuses they'll come up with as to why they lost to SF on their home floor in the district tournament. :baby:
earlier in the thread someone said all sf does is complain and i talked 2 some of my friends that go to p-burg and they even said that sf got cheated...and earlier they said that it wasnt a fluke that sf got beat it was and they shouldnt have gave p-burg the win for that game they should have gave it to the refs the refs won the game not p-burg....
"Don Coleoni" Wrote:Cant wait to hear all the P-burg fans on here Tuesday night after the game. I'm really looking forward to hearing all the exciting excuses they'll come up with as to why they lost to SF on their home floor in the district tournament. :baby:
lolololololololololololololololololololololol..im loven it this is so true but it also goes both ways i know that if sf loses than we will be on here telling u how we got cheeted and how the refs give it to p-burg i know i will.
This game can really go either way..never know about these teams..GL Raiders!
I would say to p-burg ball players to come out in the first quarter. Be aggressive and SF will beat them selves they cant take a little bump without total break down.Their tempers are the worst ive ever seen in a high school game.If you SF fans dont see that you need glasses. T's T's T's and more T's game over season done.
"BassMaster" Wrote:I would say to p-burg ball players to come out in the first quarter. Be aggressive and SF will beat them selves they cant take a little bump without total break down.Their tempers are the worst ive ever seen in a high school game.If you SF fans dont see that you need glasses. T's T's T's and more T's game over season done.

T's T's T's and more T's

You talking about your avatar ? Which by the way is the best one I've seen yet:Thumbs:
I agree !
i agree there Don
"Va.Tech#5" Wrote:earlier in the thread someone said all sf does is complain and i talked 2 some of my friends that go to p-burg and they even said that sf got cheated...and earlier they said that it wasnt a fluke that sf got beat it was and they shouldnt have gave p-burg the win for that game they should have gave it to the refs the refs won the game not p-burg....

How can the refs determine the outcome in a margin of victory that big?
I know SF can beat Prestosburg, it happened, i also agree by which team shows up for P-burg will determine the outcome of this game.
i agree refs can get bad but not that bad
"The Retarded Frog" Wrote:i agree there Don

Well, my Retarded friend at least we agree on one thing! Cool
"Va.Tech#5" Wrote:earlier in the thread someone said all sf does is complain and i talked 2 some of my friends that go to p-burg and they even said that sf got cheated...and earlier they said that it wasnt a fluke that sf got beat it was and they shouldnt have gave p-burg the win for that game they should have gave it to the refs the refs won the game not p-burg....
Alright man, your post makes it completely obvious that you are indeed a very obnoxious person. If you are so hellbent on proving South Floyd was cheated please point out two things that could have possibly caused an 18-point swing? Your post does nothing but solidify that there should be a required intelligence test before you're allowed to post on here.
:coach: okay, what u just said was the dumbest thing ive ever read, i have no clue what u just said, something about ur two friends and then about a fluke , hell idk, you are indeed an idiot,do us all a favor and please stop posting on this site.
This should be a good game but i am goin to so P-burg by 9 only because they have played some big time games down the lately. I believe that it will only help them and i dont think that South Floyd will be able to keep there cool...

P-burg 83

South Floyd 74
SF by 5+
I look forward to a great atmosphere. It will be a good game......certainly a lot at stake for both teams.
i would like to see the sf team that showed up at the all-a and the p-burg team that showed up at pville then it will be the best game ever imo.. but who knows who will show up.
Uhm yeah I agree with Jayblackcat2006 and blackcat75... 18 points is a big difference a ref can make a few point difference but not 18 points.
South Floyd by 8
I'm not saying they did, butA ref can easily make an 18 pt difference with a few quick fouls on a teams best player or players. Especially early in a game. Ref's hold all the power and don't think for a minute they don't.
Refs don't hold all the power... They hold most of it though. But you can't say that the players & the team don't make a difference too. But I'm not saying refs haven't blew it for a team during a game.. it happens
This is gonna be a great game and I bet the feild house will be rock'n..I cant wait to watch it