Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAIA D1 National Championship: Pikeville College vs. Mountain State University 3/22
You sittin still MP? LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OT baby!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
It's going to OVERTIME!!!! Awesome comeback by the Bears!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
who has the ball and time left.
Pikeville forced the game to OverTime
^ Overtime!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Cooksey fouls out..
Cooksy just fouled out!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
wasn't his night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
70 - 68 Bears down.
#BBFL
70 - 70 3:20 to play.
#BBFL
QHC with the dunk to tie!
Bears by 2.
#BBFL
74 - 70 Bears by 4!!! 2:18 to play!!!
#BBFL
Wooo hoooo!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
75 - 70. Bears up.
#BBFL
HAHHAHAHAH YEAH BABY! Bringin it home!
75 - 71 1:17 to play
#BBFL
Uh OH and 1.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Lane violation!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
75 - 73. 52.2 seconds to go.
#BBFL
AND 1 BABY!!!!! Hicks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Holy Crap! What a game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Justin Hicks ladies and gentleman, Straight out of Hazard!
Hicks with the and 1!!
#BBFL
78 - 73. 30 seconds to go!!
#BBFL
Hicks needs one more point for 1000!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
National CHAMPS BABY!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Maxwell with the steal. 79 - 75. 20 seconds to go.
#BBFL
Get the ball to Hicks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis