• 20(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
Whats this kids strong point?
^Just an all around good ball player.
Can score, can shoot, can play D, and can board.
Being able to shoot,board,etc. Isn't going to matter if he can't dress. And with this cordias canadian coming in I wouldn't give pcc the trophy right bck if I was u all. Only me and a couple others have seen him play in sum videos and seen his balling pictures. But a kid use to winning and top ranked in his country ant gonna be no push over imo. With him and the rest of the team they can compete with perry, but if jaysean isn't ruled eliglible I really don't see anyone else handling this kid. Another 6'5 guy that can run and shoot suites this cordia team very well along side 6'5 hudson. This kid imo will dominate the region as well as paige if ruled eligible. But if paige isn't like I said its gonna be hard for perry and anyone else to contain this kid and the rest of the new cordia squad. With all that being said I hope paige does get eligible. He deserves to play like everyone else.
^Again, please just hush about the Canadian. Is the kid enrolled at Cordia? Does he have any stats you can provide? If not then just stop already dude, jeez.

Jaysean's eligibility is already cooking - we are waiting to hear of confirmation. He's enrolled at PCC. Jaysean is a real person and he goes by the name - Jaysean.

Canadian kid goes by the name of (???????)... All this crap about a Canadian kid is pointless. Noone has provided stats, websites, or anything that even shows that this person is a real human being. You look like a complete fool.
Only me and a couple others have seen him play in sum videos and seen his balling pictures

Ohh man..
Some balling pictures? I bet that was cool.
Ballers Wrote:Only me and a couple others have seen him play in sum videos and seen his balling pictures

Ohh man..
Some balling pictures? I bet that was cool.

Like I said in the other topic, we are not letting his name out until he arrives. If KHSAA12 wants to give you the name of him and the link to these websites he can, if he don't then he don't have to.
With or without Jaysean, PCC still is the top contender in the region.
KCC and Buckhorn battling for the #2 and #3 spots.
Ballers Wrote:With or without Jaysean, PCC still is the top contender in the region.
KCC and Buckhorn battling for the #2 and #3 spots.

I totally agree with you here.
Lmao...he'll be here soon enough buddy. You wouldn't even argue if you seen the kid and his rankings. But that's my fault for not providing the info I guess. He's names out there your pretty close to a couple that have alrdy got him on fb. Do a lil research and u might just find him...perry will be top of the region until proven otherwise. Iam just sayin it can change esp. If jaysean isn't ruled eliglible. And right now that's 50/50 chance.
Ballers Wrote:I wouldn't even second guess that.
With Jaysean, they will indeed be making another trip to Rupp this season.
Without him - Still a very mild shot at going back.

Agreed. I'd also like to mention, Jaysean is just crazy athletic.
If jaysean isn't ruled eliglible. And right now that's 50/50 chance. Maybe Mr. Amos and the boys need to have a poker night with the right people. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:If jaysean isn't ruled eliglible. And right now that's 50/50 chance. Maybe Mr. Amos and the boys need to have a poker night with the right people. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA, ur right!!! Thats what needs to happen. I said this forever on here that he will be eligible and he will. Big move with family, hard to deny that, dont care how many poker games they play.
He will get eligible, there is no need for people to be worrying about it.
I just wanna ball against this kid, guard?
^LOL... You will get ate buddy. He will use you as a toothpick after he's done eating his lunch.
okay Smile
Biggest guy Cordia has on their team is Hudson - and he is probably 150 soak and wet.
sure wish they would let us know something already!
His name is Dyshawn Pierre and he is coming to Lotts Creek.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:His name is Dyshawn Pierre and he is coming to Lotts Creek.

Who is this again../?
Is it Dyshawn Pierre or Andrew Wiggins?
Andrew Wiggins is from Ontario Canada - Class of 2014 - 6'7 200 lbs. He is currently ranked #1 overall in his class (on ESPN.com and ESPNU Top 25 in the nation) and is a 5 star prospect.
--IMO crazy to think that Rhodes is bringing the #1 overall player in highschool to be in 2014 to Cordia High School. Just don't see it happening guys. Sorry.

As for Dyshawn Pierre - 6'6 210 lbs. Class of 2012 (Means he's a senior)... Ranked 30th overall on ESPN.com for Small Forwards.

^^Don't see this happening either.
Ballers Wrote:Is it Dyshawn Pierre or Andrew Wiggins?
Andrew Wiggins is from Ontario Canada - Class of 2014 - 6'7 200 lbs. He is currently ranked #1 overall in his class (on ESPN.com and ESPNU Top 25 in the nation) and is a 5 star prospect.
--IMO crazy to think that Rhodes is bringing the #1 overall player in highschool to be in 2014 to Cordia High School. Just don't see it happening guys. Sorry.

As for Dyshawn Pierre - 6'6 210 lbs. Class of 2012 (Means he's a senior)... Ranked 30th overall on ESPN.com for Small Forwards.

lol...:biggrin:
Its Wiggins by bad. Just watched an interview on one of the canadian hoop sites.
^I'm sure.
Ballers Wrote:Is it Dyshawn Pierre or Andrew Wiggins?

:flush:
KHSAA12 Wrote:lol...:biggrin:

Confusednicker: Confusedhh: Confusedinglepar
I thought this thread was about Jaysean not some Canuck! Make another thread, so when I wanna find out about Jaysean getting eligible and beasting. I don't have to hear about some nameless Canadian!
EastKyMx Wrote:I thought this thread was about Jaysean not some Canuck! Make another thread, so when I wanna find out about Jaysean getting eligible and beasting. I don't have to hear about some nameless Canadian!

L o L.. sounds good to me.
I seriously just lol'd when I seen the word "Canuck".
Lol @ canadians!
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)
  • Next