Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will South Floyds linebackers help them make it back to the playoffs
FranciScottKey Wrote:yeah derrek is the better of them but unless SF steps up as a team and not just as a few key players than we might as well put mike jones out there as linebacker.no offense just a reference,or an example.
That was a little harsh man......im pretty sure otheres will think so 2......
FranciScottKey Wrote:yeah derrek is the better of them but unless SF steps up as a team and not just as a few key players than we might as well put mike jones out there as linebacker.no offense just a reference,or an example.
thats dirty dont be talken bout mike
i said no offense it was a refference to mike as in i dont think he would be anygood as a linebacker thats al nothing mean u all just took it wrong. not that i know taht he wouldnt be any good but just as he didnt show much from what i can tell when i watched him play.at school games and when we play back in the holler.
FranciScottKey Wrote:i said no offense it was a refference to mike as in i dont think he would be anygood as a linebacker thats al nothing mean u all just took it wrong. not that i know taht he wouldnt be any good but just as he didnt show much from what i can tell when i watched him play.at school games and when we play back in the holler.
OK man thanks for clearing the statement up.......
FranciScottKey Wrote:i said no offense it was a refference to mike as in i dont think he would be anygood as a linebacker thats al nothing mean u all just took it wrong. not that i know taht he wouldnt be any good but just as he didnt show much from what i can tell when i watched him play.at school games and when we play back in the holler.
use someone else as a reference you now how mike is
Yeah really.....
ShakeandBake Wrote:this is the greatest linebacker SF has ever seen this is red so what u gonna do..........knock my helmet off
greatest linebaker Sf has ever seen? seems like i remember a kid you guys called big rob that was the best i have seen up there...still holds the record for tackles..so until you break that record dont consider yourself the best everConfusederved:
Rob was a very good linebacker no doubt...
i have never heard of big rob
I think derek will be one of the best linebackers to ever play for sf...there is no doubt in my mind that he will be.....
well whats his last name
BruteForce01 Wrote:well whats his last name
Are u talking about robert mullins??????
oooo... he was awesome... i hope derek can get close to his record though
Big Rob yeha i rememb him he was good but derrek is as good and he'll only be a junior this yr so i believe he might just break the record hes got this and next year to do it.
I agree he will break robert's record....
derek is the worst player ever in history he sucks

he is good ant he
yes it will help them but they wont get to far in the playoffs
we will win the playoffs
pretty optimistic arent we thats good.Lets go SF this yr 06-07!
goddie32 Wrote:we will win the playoffs
I love sf football just about as much as anyone but i doubt we will win the playoffs....we will be lucky to make the playoffs let along win it next year...
former_raider80 Wrote:I love sf football just about as much as anyone but i doubt we will win the playoffs....we will be lucky to make the playoffs let along win it next year...
it looks like you think we won't do no good next season but what do you know you didn't even play the whole season this year
thats why sf cant win theplayers dont even beleive in there self
I know if you don't think your going to do good than you won't
Ravens#52 Wrote:it looks like you think we won't do no good next season but what do you know you didn't even play the whole season this year
I quit for variouse reasons but that dont matter....Your gonna have to relize that high school is alot different from middle school and i know you think your gonna get up here with the big boys and play but the fact is your not as good as you think you...beside your same age as me.....how many times have you been held back......
former_raider80 Wrote:I quit for variouse reasons but that dont matter....Your gonna have to relize that high school is alot different from middle school and i know you think your gonna get up here with the big boys and play but the fact is your not as good as you think you...beside your same age as me.....how many times have you been held back......
don't matter what grade i'm in i'm still better than you
Ravens#52 Wrote:don't matter what grade i'm in i'm still better than you
Son your older than i am....your so old you could be one of the coaches....and your not better than me and there is no way your getting my postion next year....
It'll take an act of congress for SF to make it to the play-offs next season. They'll be a lot worse than they were last season. Wait and see.
former_raider80 Wrote:Son your older than i am....your so old you could be one of the coaches....and your not better than me and there is no way your getting my postion next year....
just wait and see no way coach is going to start you at linebacker over me
It takes more than 3, or 4 guys to complete a football team...having good linebackers will deffinatly help, but football is a sport that requires 11 players on both sides of the ball clicking together!
Ravens#52 Wrote:just wait and see no way coach is going to start you at linebacker over me
I did last year and i will next year buddy....