Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. 60 Lawrence Co. 7
bigdaddydawg82 Wrote:YEAH! AND DAVENPORT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKIN OUT OF THE GAME:dontthink FOR A HELMET TO HELMET HIT! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE! IS THAT WHAT THEY TEACH THE KIDS AT BELL TRY TO HURT ANOTHER PERSON!

THEY teach them to keep the reciever from catching the football! I dont know where you were setting but I was there and had a very good veiw of the hit and it was shoulder to chest but you can be a poor sport if you like and wine but no one will give you any crackers. So be nice little sport and be nice.....:igiveup:
Looks like Lawrence's "brutal" schedule finally came in to play. Congrats to Bell Co. as they key on rolling...I actually figured it'd be about like this after I heard earlier in the week about Lawrence destroying the locker rooms at Bell after last year's game.
OffensiveGuru Wrote:Bell and Boyle should be a good match-up.

Yes, like they always are!! First we have to get past a VERY GOOD Knox Central team.
Congrats Bell
Here are a couple of pics at the coin toss.

[Image: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/...3581_n.jpg]

[Image: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/...3890_n.jpg]
Congrats to Bell Co. That's one of the most disciplined teams on both sides of the ball I've seen in KY. They are state championship caliber.

Proud of our kids at LC. That group of Sr's went from 1-20 to 23-3 over the past 4 years. Takes a lot of character to battle the adversity they have battled to bring pride back to our program.
bulldog42 Wrote:Congrats to Bell Co. That's one of the most disciplined teams on both sides of the ball I've seen in KY. They are state championship caliber.

Proud of our kids at LC. That group of Sr's went from 1-20 to 23-3 over the past 4 years. Takes a lot of character to battle the adversity they have battled to bring pride back to our program.

Thanks. You guys showed respect this year. Good season!!
#3 Hunter James running for his life....

[Image: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/...8626_n.jpg]

[Image: http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv46/...3014_n.jpg]
#10 Ben Madon from Bell Co was 7 of 10 passing for 194 yards and 2 TD's, and 2 rushing TD's as well.
Total yards for both were:

Bell Co 586
Lawrence Co 55
Congrats to bell
N/A
bigdaddydawg82 Wrote::please:HOW IN THE :devilflam COULD SAY A SHOULDER TO CHEST HIT:argue: WHEN IT WAS AS PLAN AS DAY HE BLINDSIDED NO# 3 MAN YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND OR SOMETHING YOU ALL TEACH YOUR KIDS TO PLAY LIKE THAT BAD SPORTSMANSHIP THAT ALL:Thumbs:

I guess Cody should have let the kid catch the ball and score! maybe then we would not listen to you cry. I mean this was a football game and getting hit is part of it. I would like to say the James kid was impressive he didn't have alot of yards but he was full blast ever time he carried the ball.
bigdaddydawg82 Wrote:YEAH! AND DAVENPORT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKIN OUT OF THE GAME:dontthink FOR A HELMET TO HELMET HIT! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE! IS THAT WHAT THEY TEACH THE KIDS AT BELL TRY TO HURT ANOTHER PERSON!
Film will show that it was a perfectly timed hit dislodging the ball from the receiver. If anyone should have been taken out for a helmet-to-helmet hit is should have been #3!!! He was down do to the fact that he could hardly breathe....hit to the midsection...part of football!! This was a clean, well played game, on part of both teams. Don't discredit them. If this truly was a helmet-to-helmet hit......then the Lawrence County Coaches should be the ones you are maligning. He would have NEVER returned to the game, if he had been a Bell County player being down on the field for that long with a head trauma!!!! IT WAS NOT HELMET TO HELMET....AND THE LAWRENCE COUNTY COACHES KNOW...THAT'S WHY JAMES RETURNED AFTER BRIEF ABSENCE TO PLAY!!!:please:
BellCoBobcat Wrote:Film will show that it was a perfectly timed hit dislodging the ball from the receiver. If anyone should have been taken out for a helmet-to-helmet hit is should have been #3!!! He was down do to the fact that he could hardly breathe....hit to the midsection...part of football!! This was a clean, well played game, on part of both teams. Don't discredit them. If this truly was a helmet-to-helmet hit......then the Lawrence County Coaches should be the ones you are maligning. He would have NEVER returned to the game, if he had been a Bell County player being down on the field for that long with a head trauma!!!! IT WAS NOT HELMET TO HELMET....AND THE LAWRENCE COUNTY COACHES KNOW...THAT'S WHY JAMES RETURNED AFTER BRIEF ABSENCE TO PLAY!!!:please:
:Thumbs:

Bell seems to be getting better and better each week. Now on to Knox Co!!!!!
how about the jv they put together a great drive there at the end i think that was most of lc starting defense

i hear they are going to fine him $50 thousand dollars
Great season for the dawgs!

Bell had a great team and the sportsmanship to go along with it.
They rushed to the ball every play and dominated both sides.

Hunter James had a heck of a season. Couldn't do much this game, but he did have the first score LC put on Bell in three years.

The hit was a clean football hit, Hunter was out but got right back in the game which shows alot about him. During the hand shakes I seen Cody and Hunter laugh about it as they shook hands. I didn't see any bad sportsmanship about it.

Congrats Bell, goodluck next week! I'll be rooting for you guys to bring it home!

Like Lawrence did at the beginnin of the year against Paintsville and a couple other schools. I thought it was funny myself, to see one of LC's players lay a lick on one of our boys and his teammates come up and celebrate and talk about revenge against Bell County, lol.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
bulldog42 Wrote:Congrats to Bell Co. That's one of the most disciplined teams on both sides of the ball I've seen in KY. They are state championship caliber.

Good post. That group at LC worked very hard to get to this point. I'ma fan of football in general, and having LC back on the winning side of things it just makes EKY football that much better. I hope the underclassmen work as had as this years Senior group, LC will be competing for Championships before long.

Congrats LC on a good season and congrats to the Seniors on turning the program back around.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH

good god oh might its took about 12 hours to finally to get the tears out of yours eyes, so you can piont fingers so you pionted now go cry so more.
oh that was one of the best coach hit i have seen all year maybe ever al Bell Co. yes it was clean
nice win toward the state championship!
Congrats Bell
What can u say WE ARE BELL COUNTY!!!! And congrats LC on a good season and both teams showed good sportsmanship!!!
Lawrence Co. 0 0 7 0 — 7

Bell County 14 24 14 8 — 60

BC — Ben Madon 9 run (John Dudley Hilton kick)

BC — Corey Oslonian 74 pass from Madon (Hilton kick)

BC — Cody Davenport 44 pass from Madon (Hilton kick)

BC — Madon 18 run (Hilton kick)

BC — Cory Davenport 79 run (Hilton kick)

BC — Hilton 22 field goal

LC — Hunter James 90 kick return (Jacob Marcum kick)

BC — Taylor Mills 3 run (Hilton kick)

BC — Ryan Collett 25 run (Hilton kick)

BC — Collett 5 run (Jonathan Polly run)
LC Bell

First Downs 3 22

Total Yards 58 586

Rushes-Yards 24-47 44-392

Passing Yards 11 194

Comp-Att-Int 4-11-2 7-10-0

Punts-Avg. 5-42.8 1-42.0

Fumbles-Lost 0-0 1-1

Penalties-Yards 3-30 4-30
RUSHING—BELL: Cory Davenport 9-110, Taylor Mills 9-86, John Dudley Hilton 6-45, Cody Davenport 1-38, Ryan Collett 3-33, D.J. Warwick 2-22, Jonathan Polly 5-21, Ben Madon 5-18, Corey Oslonian 3-17, Brandon Ayers 1-2; LC: Hunter James 8-27, Jacob Marcum 6-19, Caleb Bentley 4-6, Arric Quillen 1-(-2), Hayden Kiser 5-(-3).

PASSING—BELL: Madon 7-10-0-194, LC: Kiser 4-11-2-11.

RECEIVING—BELL: Cody Davenport 3-66, Oslonian 1-74, Cory Davenport 1-36, Bryan Thacker 1-20, Hilton 1-(-2); LC: Kyle Crum 2-8, Bentley 2-3.
Copyright 2010 The Middlesboro Daily News. All rights reserved.
I was standing about 10 yards from the hit (saw it coming) and there was NOTHING illegal about the hit it was not in no way what so ever a helmet to helmet hit. Lawrence County fans are the biggest bunch whiners and uneducated football fans i've ever seen and thats coming from a Middlesboro fan.