Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
40.74%
Lexington Christian
59.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Lexington Christian 11/12
Got a feeling this game goes down to the wire!!
Who makes the last big mistake??? In the last few minutes!!!
Guess we didn't see the same game! Because if it wasn't for three bad onside kicks. This game would have been alot closer. Spotted LCA 17 points in the first 10 minutes. And lose by 12. I got a feeling the RAMS won't be kicking onside kicks friday!! On one they returned in inside the 10. Another returned to the 37. One int that even Farley didn't know who he was throwing to!! Alot of people includig some LCA fans thought we out played them in over half the game. Just crazy mistakes!!
I don't think these mistakes will happen again!
Least turnovers by a team wins this one. Last game Rams 5. LCA 1
Well, Lca will beat Raceland again. and again and again. Raceland can not ever beat LCA. Raceland will Feel the pain when they go to Lexington. They wont have home cooking there. Its basketball season in ams land.
Boozer Wrote:Well, Lca will beat Raceland again. and again and again. Raceland can not ever beat LCA. Raceland will Feel the pain when they go to Lexington. They wont have home cooking there. Its basketball season in ams land.

LCA has gotten better as the season has went along and which is a very good thing. Raceland struggled some this season but after getting a win against Russell this team has re-energised itself and are going to come out and make a statement early in this game and get up on LCA. 28-21 is your final with Raceland holding on.
Boozer Wrote:Well, Lca will beat Raceland again. and again and again. Raceland can not ever beat LCA. Raceland will Feel the pain when they go to Lexington. They wont have home cooking there. Its basketball season in ams land.

We don't need home cooking. Just ask Ivan... And It will be a hard task for them to beat us again again and again since this is the last time we play them.
LC by 20
Lca
Raceland has beat LCA before, DUMMY! :please:
Turnovers very early last time cost the Rams ,protect the ball & bring it back home with a win.
Rams get beat pretty easy!
that's right Wrote:Raceland has beat LCA before, DUMMY! :please:

one time in 2006. wow
Boozer Wrote:one time in 2006. wow

Raceland also won in 2008 and 2002.
Lca
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Jarons Wrote:Raceland also won in 2008 and 2002.

2002 was a beatdown too!
Alot of you guys have way too short of a memory. LCA was not a very good football program until just the last few years. They had rapid rise when Witt and company came around. Before that they really weren't much to speak of.
Ram Fan 004, you got to take HATERS for who they are! People that have never had a program like Raceland and never will! Take the 88 years Raceland has had a football team and the schedule they play and they don't compare! Yes, Ashland, Boyd, and Russell is a class act and always will be, Fairview and Greenup forget those programs, no TRADITION, NO RESPECT.
Oh, by the way Raceland will Beat LCA and move on. So all you Haters, stay home and watch your team turn their equipment in and get ready for basketball. (If your coach is out of timeout yet!)
LCA rolls
Rams just got by C-ville last week, but not again this week. C-ville is not a very good team right now and they still scored 28 on Raceland!
FBALL Wrote:Alot of you guys have way too short of a memory. LCA was not a very good football program until just the last few years. They had rapid rise when Witt and company came around. Before that they really weren't much to speak of.

You apparently don't remember Jordan Kite, Gary Krueger, Andre Henderson and Dominique's older brother Tyrell Hayden who started as a freshman at WKU. In 2002 LCA was sorry, but don't even try to pretend like LCA only had a good team when they won state and beat the Ramblers in the Semi's. I'll take LCA by two scores. Bubble screens aren't an offensive gameplan.
2001 was the first year LCA had a football program and didn't even have a field at that time. They shared Lex Cath's field. For two years LCA was a cake opponent to most. But 2003 was the first year Coach Rains took over at LCA. From there on out LCA improved drastically. Pretty much a whole new roster from previous years. But they for sure have had our number throughout the years. It's very tough to beat a private school as a public school but we have managed it a few times.
[quote=that's right]Oh, by the way Raceland will Beat LCA and move on. So all you Haters, stay home and watch your team turn their equipment in and get ready for basketball. (If your coach is out of timeout yet! Raceland will get beat by at least 20 points come friday night. Just like someone said bubble screens wont win friday. Basketball is right around the corner ha ha ha... go ams
LCA by 1 td
Stardust Wrote:Calpreps Predicts the score using the Massay Calculator Lexington Christian 40-22 www.Calpreps.com

On the Massey site it predicts LC 40 - 27, I have no idea what the diference is but the result is the same.

Time for the Rams to get out the round balls
Reality Wrote:You apparently don't remember Jordan Kite, Gary Krueger, Andre Henderson and Dominique's older brother Tyrell Hayden who started as a freshman at WKU. In 2002 LCA was sorry, but don't even try to pretend like LCA only had a good team when they won state and beat the Ramblers in the Semi's. I'll take LCA by two scores. Bubble screens aren't an offensive gameplan.

Yes I do and they weren't that good. Witt, the younger Hayden and crew had basically a three year run that put LCA on the map. Before that they were below average at first and then average at best with the group you mentioned.

They have followed the Lex Cath plan trying to grow the school by exploiting a private schools ability to "attract" student athletes by putting together teams instead of developing talent through a feeder system like most public schools do.

That's right, take a chill pill. In all likelyhood Racelands defense probably won't be able to come up with enough stops to win. They could win but LCA is definitely the favorite in this game.
Raceland in a close one.
I picked LCA and I think they definitely win if this was a 7 game series. It is possible that Raceland wins on this given Friday.

LCA by 14.
LCA is no where near the team they were last year but should have no problem with a so so Raceland Team!
that's right Wrote:Oh, by the way Raceland will Beat LCA and move on. So all you Haters, stay home and watch your team turn their equipment in and get ready for basketball. (If your coach is out of timeout yet!)

What happend I thought Raceland was going to beat LCA...:igiveup: