Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Atmosphere's?
I have to metion Highlands, not because the facilities are nice (far from it), but because the stands sit right on top of the field. You are right on top of the action and can even hear what is going on ,on the field and what the coaches on the side line are saying. Fields that have an eight lane track around them pushes the stands so far back, and it kind of sucks out some of the excitment from the crowd.
Ryle football field last night.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Ryle football field last night.

Yes, they have awesome facilities, but it sure sounded quite for such a big game. I would love to have a track like they have at HHS. Ryle has so much wealth, that they will always have the best for the sports programs.
Do the playoffs amp up the atmosphere?
Patriot Wrote:Do the playoffs amp up the atmosphere?

I would think so, the playoffs are "win or go home" so that has to intensify it.
Ashland and Johnson Central...

The atmosphere at the Bell Knox game this year was just about speechless, when they play "boys of Fall" well id be lying if i said i didnt bout shed a tear..

But there aint nothing better than a November friday night on Log Mountain..
Log Mountian
tehot05 Wrote:Ashland and Johnson Central...

The atmosphere at the Bell Knox game this year was just about speechless, when they play "boys of Fall" well id be lying if i said i didnt bout shed a tear..

But there aint nothing better than a November friday night on Log Mountain..

Agreed, 100%

Johnson Central
Ashland
and Bell Co.
sstack Wrote:I have to metion Highlands, not because the facilities are nice (far from it), but because the stands sit right on top of the field. You are right on top of the action and can even hear what is going on ,on the field and what the coaches on the side line are saying. Fields that have an eight lane track around them pushes the stands so far back, and it kind of sucks out some of the excitment from the crowd.

Gotta agree with ya about being on top of the action. Absolutly love it. Certainly a home field advantage for Highlands.
Ashland is awesome
Cats02 Wrote:Ashland is awesome

yea she is... i kinda wish it was back in the ole days all in 3A so we can play them.. drive sucked but man it truly made for a great atmosphere..
Johnson Central along with alot of the newer stadiums puts the crowd to far away from the game.

I love it when you are right on top of the action.
Though I am not a big fan of Knox Central not having visitor bleachers, it definately makes things interesting having fans from both teams sitting side by side. A very unique atmosphere.
Phelps!

lol, just kidding. I would have to say Ashland and Belfry. I love Ashland's so much that I drive all the way up there from time to time to catch big games. My cousin plays for them, but that's not the reason I go, hah.
I've heard that Lone Oak has a pretty wild atmosphere for their games.