Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Logan, WV
14.29%
Perry Co. Central
85.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan, WV @ Perry Central 9/17
former Wrote:why is that, because I suggest and actual schedule of actual teams to play. Be a big boy and schedule a few. I bet none of the above turn you down.

You see him Trollin'....
He hatin'....
zaga_fan Wrote:You see him Trollin'....
He hatin'....

I do hate braggers who beat up on the little guy, like Knott. back up the brag and drop Knott, pick up Bell
former Wrote:I do hate braggers who beat up on the little guy, like Knott. back up the brag and drop Knott, pick up Bell

We've been there and took that spankin' bro.
Looks like Bell will be bashing up on Knott next year after they redistrict.
I'd hate to see the spread on that game:eyeroll:
zaga_fan Wrote:We've been there and took that spankin' bro.
Looks like Bell will be bashing up on Knott next year after they redistrict.
I'd hate to see the spread on that game:eyeroll:

Now Now Zaga, Its not offical yet. I really dont see how Knott would move up a class. They are currently in 2A so I dont think they'll move up.If that happens, it wont be good for the pats nor any team in that district. Come on though Zaga its Bell Co. I know you dont think Perry could complete with that bunch.Big Grin

Back on this topic. I hope the game is more competive this year. I've heard Logan has improved a little bit from last season and are coming into the game 3-0 so both teams are coming into the game without a loss. I think Haddix is going to be just were they want to be after this one 4-0 going into district play. Good Luck Commodores.
warmachine Wrote:Perry doesnt have the tradition of Bell, Corbin, and Rocastle. Thats why they dont go out and make a schedule like you guys are wanting them to make. They have beat Knox in the past pretty soundly. Rocastle used to kill PCC back in the Marty Reagan days. Bell used to beat us to death. Now we do have a team that could compete with Rock, Knox, and Corbin. Bell is in another league right now as compared to everyone else in Eastern Kentucky. Johnson Central is probably the only other team that is capable of playing within 4 touchdowns of Bell. Perry however with their speed could cause Bell some trouble but we'll never find out for sure if they could or not. Perry could not stop Casey County's Running game which was pretty darn good. Bell County would be running down hill at us. It would be nice to see Bell come back to town next year or maybe Johnson Central.

Man, Reagan a beast. I can remember watching him against the Commdores. I'm pretty sure he ran for over 2000 yards his senior year.Those years was when PCC was in a very tough district was lucky to win 1 or 2 district games a year. Rock and Bell both in it and thats back when Tom Larkey had his Rockcastle teams always consider as one of the best teams in the Mts.

As for the schedule. I'm with most I would like to see more competive games. I remember a year or two ago they used to open up with Sheldon Clark in the Teco Bowl. I would try to make another deal with the Cards. It would be much better than Casey Co, even though this year Casey gave the Commodores all they could handle. I would like to see them schedule some teams like Johnson Central, Knox Central, Middlesboro, or even Prestonsbug which also was on the schedule a few years ago. I'm not sure whats with Browne taking Prestonsburg and Sheldon Clark off and adding Casey and Leslie. I know on paper it seems like a easier win which year but I feel with that type of schedule with teams like Pburg or SC each year. It'll help PCC get that first ever playoff win.
PCC Big!!! PCC is a sleeping giant in the Mountains this year!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:PCC Big!!! PCC is a sleeping giant in the Mountains this year!

I agree with the big Oline they have and than all that speed. I think the Commodores could get that 1st ever playoff win ever!
MVP2 Wrote:Now Now Zaga, Its not offical yet. I really dont see how Knott would move up a class. They are currently in 2A so I dont think they'll move up.If that happens, it wont be good for the pats nor any team in that district. Come on though Zaga its Bell Co. I know you dont think Perry could complete with that bunch.Big Grin

Back on this topic. I hope the game is more competive this year. I've heard Logan has improved a little bit from last season and are coming into the game 3-0 so both teams are coming into the game without a loss. I think Haddix is going to be just were they want to be after this one 4-0 going into district play. Good Luck Commodores.

We could play within maybe 4 TDs of Bell lol
I've not seen them play this year.
But I expect it to be about the same as always.
PCC can and will play with heart and they have loads of Talent,Haddix will get the most outta his team and you can bet on that,kids love his style and many more would love to come play this way,running game is so boring for fans and may get you wins but excitment of the passing game just blows the fans away,way to go Haddix keep them pigskins in air and let Rankin and Sizemore do your ground work and things will be ok,PCC wins over Logan,West Virginia by 3 TD's....Go Doers
Dont over look Logan this year. The coaching staff says they are much improved, and I dont know about there schedule but they are 3-0 right now with one big 55-14 win. So we know they can score.
Im gonna be modest and say PCC by 10. If the same defense and line shows up from the Breathitt game, it will be a long night for Logan though. Best ive seen a PCC defense and line look.
csabo17 Wrote:Dont over look Logan this year. The coaching staff says they are much improved, and I dont know about there schedule but they are 3-0 right now with one big 55-14 win. So we know they can score.
Im gonna be modest and say PCC by 10. If the same defense and line shows up from the Breathitt game, it will be a long night for Logan though. Best ive seen a PCC defense and line look.

I agree, I also heard tonight that Logan has a big boy at Wideout, that can flat out play. I heard he is getting some D1 looks, They said hes about 6'3 about 260. I believe they said he is #9. The more I hear bout Logan the closer I think it could be but like you said if PC Dline comes and plays like they did against Breathitt expect another big win like last season.
I'm pretty nervous about this game. I still think Perry will pull through but I think it will come from a run late in the game. Beating Breathitt probably has there heads to big for there helmets.
Perry Central
I just got told that Matt Robinson isn't playing due to an ankle injury.
king360 Wrote:I just got told that Matt Robinson isn't playing due to an ankle injury.

Nvm that...
PCC is a good team and underdog in most games and their coach dont mind being the underdog,he loves prove people wrong,and as far as Knott Co. many teams have beat up on them and who's faults that its their School Boards because they dont get a quality coach in there and put all the kids out there to play all sports untill they do that everyone will beat them,Basketball team kids dont play so many of the best athletes in a school plays basketball so open the Doors too all kids and if thats not suitable for basketball program get rid of them,Knott should have as good a program as anyone in these hills big ,fast good kids but we need everyone at schools helping not hindering our kids chances!!So did u watch the game against the C'Dores no varsity players was on field after 1st half now thats all anyone can do so bashing a team for putting up points in first half is kinda sad but kids wants to play and taught to play hard,Huff had a great 1st half 6 passing TD and 1 rushing most fans love seeing the pigskin in air and Doers will do it again wait and see!!Doers by 21...