Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 61 Russell 7
FBALL Wrote:I don't.

They will probably be favored over every team remaining on the schedule except for Mason County. I didn't say they will but they could. They won't face another team as good as the last three they have played.

Until the playoffs.
Congrats Tomcats.
LOL. I would worry about unnecessary flags being thrown on home turf to if I were Ashland. :please:
Saw the Cats play against Belfry and was very impressed with overall team speed. They will be much faster than Ironton, however Ironton plays such disciplined football, it's hard to predict what will happen when these two get together.
This is a tough loss for Russell, losing 61-7 is a confidence buster for any team. Ashland looks abosutley great this year. Best of luck to both teams, and I hope Ivan gets things turned around soon down there, but now that they go the tough games out of the way, that's a great possibility.
Ashland-Blazer is BACK!
OUCH! Congrats Tomcats!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^
Wow !!
Wow....I feel much better about when Belfry played them now...lol
I would guess this is the first time the running clock rule has been used because Russell was behind by 40+ since that rule was put in some time ago.
16BBall Fan Wrote:I would guess this is the first time the running clock rule has been used because Russell was behind by 40+ since that rule was put in some time ago.

2008 playoffs vs. Belfry they lost 42-0... they also lost 45-0 to Ironton last year, but it was @ Ironton so I don't know if it applied
EKUAlum05 Wrote:2008 playoffs vs. Belfry they lost 42-0... they also lost 45-0 to Ironton last year, but it was @ Ironton so I don't know if it applied

Running clock is 45 pts an I believe we had that early in the third quarter.
BADCAT74 Wrote:Running clock is 45 pts an I believe we had that early in the third quarter.
Alot of GC fans could of seen this coming also, as the Tomcats have been their toughest game so far this season, the Devils are not tough enough and out of shape.
This was just an "OLE" BACK BEHIND THE BARN BUTT WHOOPIN.
"IVAN" and his clan had no answer. Ashland had JV players playing in the 2nd qtr. What I can't seem to understand is that ,"IVAN" and his cronies, has talent on the field. Understand that these are mostly Jrs. starting, so does the Tomcats, but these are very good players. Some times when there is no hot air or answer from the sidelines, kids will quit also. Coaches need to be versitile and have some other weapons in there arsenal. "MAYBE" they don't know anything else, cause WE:worthy: "R":worthy: Russell. Hopefully we can pull off a win against Boyd Co.
Players you have talent and the tools. Play with heart and keep your head up and don't let anyone or anything get in your way. And don't never quit on yourself. Remember it takes a team of Red Devils.