Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Pikeville Highlight/Game Films
[YOUTUBE="Pikevile vs. SF 2010"]pIb2clZgA6M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Betsy Layne 2010"]R12pb0gds2Y[/YOUTUBE]
Panther Thunder Wrote:[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Betsy Layne 2010"]R12pb0gds2Y[/YOUTUBE]

Love It!:worthy:
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville 2010 Motivational"]MHeCNMKqgBw[/YOUTUBE]
Great motivation. Unreal one handed catch in the end zone by Taylor Ratliff!!
excyter21 Wrote:Love It!:worthy:

Pikeville looks very good in the game here. They may give hazard some fits. But that is betsy lane but i still believe BL was worthy of competing with Pikeville this year but it shows that Pikeville was much faster and a well oiled machine against BL.
bac2369 Wrote:Pikeville looks very good in the game here. They may give hazard some fits. But that is betsy lane but i still believe BL was worthy of competing with Pikeville this year but it shows that Pikeville was much faster and a well oiled machine against BL.

Agree. Imo, Betsy Lane is a good football team, and their program seems to be on the rise. Pikeville, like you said is faster and seems to be improving with every game now.
Where is that Pikeville and Harlan 1999 highlights? That one was a good game that Pikeville pulled out in the end after Harlan's tailback broke his leg.
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Paintsville 2010 Highlights"]goAIfVWOY-0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Nick Jones #25"]-lMnOJaRWZ4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Chase Hall #21 Freshman"]eMHvfEiI81A[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Taylor Ratliff #1 Senior"]6W0_9a7CU-I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Randy Maynard #15 Junior"]2cdy0Uz0NKY[/YOUTUBE]
:rockon:
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville Panther Football Motivational"]Q_exxpVcgkU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Caleb Campoy #34 Freshman"]OgNbhcK77bw[/YOUTUBE]

I will work on some some older games once this semester comes to an end and I have some free time on my hands.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Is it me, or does the '99 Pikeville/Paintsville teams look huge? Those were some big ol' boys.

Great job with the vids!

They really are, it just seems like teams are so much smaller now than what they were in the 1990's - early 2000's.
Enter The Dragon Wrote:The 1987 Pikeville team is, still to this day, the best high school football team not named Trinity, St. X, or Highlands I ever saw play.
You're not the only one. During the radio broadcast of the game, they had an old Bengals O-lineman on, and I remember very clearly he said "This Pikeville team is the best high school team I've ever seen play". Proud moment for me to hear someone say that about my old school.
Thanks for the video's Panther Thunder.
PT you need to get up with me man. Ive got some old tapes from the mid 90s I wanted to give you.
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Beechwood 1989"]pRPI2yZ9qGU[/YOUTUBE]
pikecountyfootball Wrote:Do you have a video of the 1999 Pikeville - Harlan playoff game ? Harlan had a good team that year.

hitemup Wrote:Where is that Pikeville and Harlan 1999 highlights? That one was a good game that Pikeville pulled out in the end after Harlan's tailback broke his leg.
Sorry for the length of time it took to put this one up, but here it is:

[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Harlan 1999 Regional Championship"]uLfZmHRZlVk[/YOUTUBE]
Highlights from Week 0 of 2011
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Harlan Week 0 2011"]ot8FjO-G9uY[/YOUTUBE]

Highlights from Week 1 of 2011
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. TPHS Week 1 PCB 2011"]Irg5UPYcIRE[/YOUTUBE]

Pikeville Panthers- "I am a Champion"
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville Panthers Football"]cNjOmbI-s3k[/YOUTUBE]

I will try to update this weekly for the Pikeville Faithful.
Pikeville vs. Shelby Valley 1994

Highlights w/o music

[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Shelby Valley 1994"]JR5wRXKrpKY[/YOUTUBE]

Highlight w/ music

[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Shelby Valley 1994 w/ music"]qbuBnri19fU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Raceland 2011"]E3QpCUD1fdM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Phelps 2004"]jjww88GK7jI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Pikeville vs. Sheldon Clark 2011 (Week 3)"]sED7dOxCW_o[/YOUTUBE]
PT,you do a real nice job with the videos. Harlan could use a videographer like you.
I watch for these Pt. Good job. Dragons Dad, he stays with the maroon & white.:dontthink, lol.
Do you have the 87 beechwood game, thats one of the best halfs I seen played before the storms showed up and cancelled the second half. Then and there I think Pikeville realized what kind of team they had.
lunaticfringe Wrote:Do you have the 87 beechwood game, thats one of the best halfs I seen played before the storms showed up and cancelled the second half. Then and there I think Pikeville realized what kind of team they had.
Yes, but over the years, the tape wore down and the video quality is very poor, but a lot of people have requested it, so I might just put something together anyway.
I palyed at Befry from 84-87 graduated in 88. Had the luxury of playing on some very good teams, State championship in 85-86. Played against some very good football teams, But still to this day the 87 pikeville team is the best team I played against. They dismantled us even when we were ranked 2in 3A. Matt Blair a good friend now, called a timeout with one second left up three touchdowns so he could run one more play. I do bleed red and white so theres is a chuckle evertime Belfry takes Pikeville to the woodshed, just hope that the rivalry can become what it once was.
Great job PT!
You really do a great job with these PT. Very well shot, edited, and put together.