Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ashland tomcats
80.00%
raceland rams
20.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Ashland 8/27
BIGRAMLOVER1979 Wrote:How can people pick Ashland in this one?:HitWall: The Rams are going to walk into Putnam lace up their cleats and stomp Ashland up and down the field:rockon: Who is Ashlands back up qb because he will be in by the time the second half rolls around once Hart gets tired of Hunter gettin picked off by the ORANGE CRUSH defense! Farley is gonan be sipping on rootbeer while throwin lazers down the field. Raceland- 56 Ashland- 3 end of first half! :biggrin:

Anything can happen people! Go RAMS!!! Get another W under your belt
You shouldn't sniff the white powder before posting anymore.
BIGRAMLOVER1979 Wrote:How can people pick Ashland in this one?:HitWall: The Rams are going to walk into Putnam lace up their cleats and stomp Ashland up and down the field:rockon: Who is Ashlands back up qb because he will be in by the time the second half rolls around once Hart gets tired of Hunter gettin picked off by the ORANGE CRUSH defense! Farley is gonan be sipping on rootbeer while throwin lazers down the field. Raceland- 56 Ashland- 3 end of first half! :biggrin:

:flush:

:please: The drug problem must be really bad in the county.:ChairHit:

I love your sense of humor, but you might be a touch too zealous on your prediction. I'm going to say that Ashland surpasses 3 points on their first possession (two possessions at the most).

I'm just curious - why don't you think Raceland can get 60 before halftime? No faith in your offense?
Well it's only Monday and this thread has officially went down the toilet:flush:..
I want the Rams to win, but the Stars will all need to be aligned for the Rams to pull this one out.
Ashland by 14.
grim_reminder Wrote::please: The drug problem must be really bad in the county.:ChairHit:
There's hallucinogens in the government cheese!
OU812 Wrote:You shouldn't sniff the white powder before posting anymore.

:thatsfunn HaHaHaHaHa...... classic! That was my thoughts exactly. This isnt even going to be a ballgame.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I want the Rams to win, but the Stars will all need to be aligned for the Rams to pull this one out.

:yikes: If RAM-A-DEVIL cant even be optimistic about this game how can anyone.
I didn't say there was no hope. We just don't have the speed or depth to keep up.
Squid Wrote:I love your sense of humor, but you might be a touch too zealous on your prediction. I'm going to say that Ashland surpasses 3 points on their first possession (two possessions at the most).

I'm just curious - why don't you think Raceland can get 60 before halftime? No faith in your offense?

We dont get 60 because we fumbled the opening snap and Ashland kicked a field goal ;( After that the Rams put on a show :popcorn:

And yes people I found some white powder beside the road on my way home from work last night and im a curious person :biggrin:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I didn't say there was no hope. We just don't have the speed or depth to keep up.

Theres always hope maybe the entire Tomcat team will catch the flu. Then the Rams could play Verity. You never know:lmao:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I didn't say there was no hope. We just don't have the speed or depth or the size or the strength or the talent to keep up.
Well said.
Did the Raceland WR/DB ever return from his injury in the Summer? I think he broke an arm or collarbone...........
No he hasn't returned not sure when he will..
If the Ams had any running game I would say they could keep it close. Their strengths on offense play right into Ashland's strengths defensively. I think Hardy and company are going to make it a long night for Farley.
The runningbacks are more than capable of making plays. I'm just not sure if they can make the blocks to give them that opportunity..
OU812 Wrote:There's hallucinogens in the government cheese!

Your not even funny dbag
Oh, you can't take a joke. Good luck to your Rams. Hope they don't take themselves as seriously as you do.
OU812 Wrote:Oh, you can't take a joke. Good luck to your Rams. Hope they don't take themselves as seriously as you do.

yes we can trade jokes around but no need for low blows
BIGRAMLOVER1979 Wrote:yes we can trade jokes around but no need for low blows

i saw no low blows un his post please explain
Before I say this. I don't want to come off as just bashing Raceland. I watched Ashland and I watched Raceland so I think this is an educated prediction. Ashland 50 Raceland 7.
OU812 Wrote:Well said.

I didn't say there was no hope. We just don't have the speed or depth or the size or the strength or the talent to keep up.

I like how you added to my post. i said we don't have the speed or the depth to keep up. I don't know where the rest of that came from.
I just hope Raceland is not using the game against Boyd County as a measuring stick. Don't let a big win against what may well be the worst BC team ever cause you to overlook the Tomcats. If Ashland takes care of the tackling issues from last Friday then i think it's no contest, if not then it'll be a scorefest and may come down to who scores last.
Always_A_Lion Wrote:I just hope Raceland is not using the game against Boyd County as a measuring stick. Don't let a big win against what may well be the worst BC team ever cause you to overlook the Tomcats. If Ashland takes care of the tackling issues from last Friday then i think it's no contest, if not then it'll be a scorefest and may come down to who scores last.

We just want our kids to play hard and compete. Whether we beat Ashland or not has no bearing on our 1A playoff hopes.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We just want our kids to play hard and compete. Whether we beat Ashland or not has no bearing on our 1A playoff hopes.

Well said and I've always enjoyed the series with raceland a bunch of classy kids and coaches who deserve to do well hope the game on Fri is very entertaining
To much Tomcat for a weak Raceland team.

Ashland- 40
Raceland-6
I think Raceland is down compared to where they have been the last few years and Ashland probably is the best team in the area. I take that back, they are the best team in the area. So the Rams may have some trouble come Friday, but most teams in the area are going to have trouble with Ashland. I have to give credit to the Rams for playing the schedule they play. I agree Boyd is down, but when they were scheduled it was hard to know how Boyd would be. Year in and year out Raceland plays as tough as a schedule as anybody in the area, and they are a 1A school. I hope they can make a game of it, but I am not so sure they will. Best of luck to both teams and may they stay injury free. :popcorn:
Ashland by 4 td's