Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn vs. Perry Co. Central (54th District 1st Round)
Perry by 12
I say PCC gets this one, but I would not be suprised if this one comes right down to the wire. If PCC is not careful Buckhorn could pull out the win.
pcc will win in a close 1 by 6
Benchwarmer Wrote:For Aslan.
Picking Buckhorn by 20.

You make some wild predictions everyday....if you know what I mean :Thumbs:
Buckhorn has come close twice to defeating PCC. But I dont think they can get over the hump.

PCC wins and goes on to win the region.
Of course I am pulling for Buckhorn to pull this one out. Two good teams playing in this one. Whoever wins it will not run away with it. As bad as I hate to say it, I'll say PCC by 6.
triplemaniaman Wrote:You make some wild predictions everyday....if you know what I mean :Thumbs:

Notice it said for Aslan.
Lucky7 Wrote:Buckhorn has come close twice to defeating PCC. But I dont think they can get over the hump.

PCC wins and goes on to win the region.

:Thumbs:
perry lost to fern creek and clay co, buckhorn sees the weakness and put em out early
baller4life Wrote:perry lost to fern creek and clay co, buckhorn sees the weakness and put em out early

Perry beat Fern Creek. Had them down big but let the lead slip, they still won though.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Notice it said for Aslan.

I did notice, I just couldn't resist though :biggrin:
Ill take Perry by 11. They are starting that road to Rupp and i dont see anyone stopping them.
baller4life Wrote:perry lost to fern creek and clay co, buckhorn sees the weakness and put em out early

Perry beat Fern Creek and they already beat buckhorn since they lost to Clay. Do some research.
dore20 Wrote:Ill take Perry by 11. They are starting that toad to Rupp and i dont see anyone stopping them.

I think that Knott Central and Breathitt Co might have something to say about that!
leecoukfan Wrote:I think that Knott Central and Breathitt Co might have something to say about that!

I doubt it.
Aslan Wrote:I doubt it.

Remember, Regional Tournament is at Breathitt County
leecoukfan Wrote:I think that Knott Central and Breathitt Co might have something to say about that!

Knott maybe but realisticly Breathitt is like the 5th best team in the region.
dore20 Wrote:Knott maybe but realisticly Breathitt is like the 5th best team in the region.

Yeah, but they get to play the whole Regional Tournament at home so thats gonna give them an advantage over everyone else!
PCC is going down!!
Overrated Wrote:PCC is going down!!

If i was a knott fan I wouldn't want a potential PCC/kcc matchup either!
Perry 62
Buckhorn 50

Perry wins simply because they are BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER, and BETTER.
king360 Wrote:If i was a knott fan I wouldn't want a potential PCC/kcc matchup either!

Man I know. That would just break my heart. I'd hate it so much, sheww. :zzz:
Overrated Wrote:Man I know. That would just break my heart. I'd hate it so much, sheww. :zzz:

You try to make it look like sarcasm when we all know deep down inside, it's really not.:rockon:
king360 Wrote:You try to make it look like sarcasm when we all know deep down inside, it's really not.:rockon:

Sorry, I'm not like a few on here, high school basketball isn't my life...I'd like to see KCC win it since I went to school there.. I could care less who they play..But if they lose I promise I wont lose a bit of sleep bud...I still say Horn upsets PCC.
Overrated Wrote:Sorry, I'm not like a few on here, high school basketball isn't my life...I'd like to see KCC win it since I went to school there.. I could care less who they play..But if they lose I promise I wont lose a bit of sleep bud...I still say Horn upsets PCC.

:yawn:
I'm predicting a statement game for PCC.
They come out and execute on both ends of the floor to send a message to the 14th!
Perry-65
Buckhorn-47
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm predicting a statement game for PCC.
They come out and execute on both ends of the floor to send a message to the 14th!
Perry-65
Buckhorn-47

I would agree. I think that Perry is playing better than they have all year. With the big wins against #25 Fern Creek and #3 Shelby Valley, it tells me that they are playing better and are hitting a stride at the right time. The lost to Knott really didnt mean that much because I think they will meet again. I think that Perry wins this one by at least 15 points. They are starting to finish games now and clicking on offense. This could be bad news for the Horn and everyone else in this region. If I am right about this, you had better watch out in the regional touranment.
king360 Wrote:If i was a knott fan I wouldn't want a potential PCC/kcc matchup either!

That's what I'm thinking. And Knott Co has several good reasons not to want the rubber match with the Dores. :Thumbs:
bdub Wrote:I would agree. I think that Perry is playing better than they have all year. With the big wins against #25 Fern Creek and #3 Shelby Valley, it tells me that they are playing better and are hitting a stride at the right time. The lost to Knott really didnt mean that much because I think they will meet again. I think that Perry wins this one by at least 15 points. They are starting to finish games now and clicking on offense. This could be bad news for the Horn and everyone else in this region. If I am right about this, you had better watch out in the regional touranment.

Think about it Perry lead most of the game and prove that they could beat Knott at home. Correct me if I'm wrong but PCC has beaten KCC the last 2 yrs. except for at Knott. And also I really think that PCC will beat the Horn by at least 10 or more at least I hope. Go Dores!
This is probably the best opening round game in the state of KY.

Two very good teams, from a very strong district.

Im taking PCC by 12