Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central @ Hazard 2/5
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:In 07-08 Hazard beat Perry Central all 4 times they played that season. And I think 3 of those games were at Perry Central.
That was the good ole days. Smile

Ugh. I had a feeling someone was going to bring that up.
Worst days ever!
Ol' Ben Wrote:So here I was looking around on photobucket and I came across this picture. I don't know if its relevant to the schools in Eastern Kentucky or not.. But what else could it be? what is this exactly? it's in the thumbnail.

& really LOL.
Ol' Ben Wrote:So here I was looking around on photobucket and I came across this picture. I don't know if its relevant to the schools in Eastern Kentucky or not.. But what else could it be? what is this exactly? it's in the thumbnail.

Vandalism!!!
I hate to say it. but Bulldogs on their own floor by six 58-52
blue-n-gold Wrote:vandalism!!!

Lol!!!!!!
Vandalism is bad...
but vandalized or not I'll take the Dawgs by 7
67-60
Aslan Wrote:Ugh. I had a feeling someone was going to bring that up.
Worst days ever!

I remember a time, Napier beat us 4 times in one season!! Home, away, District Finals by 1 and Regional finals by 2!! I feel your pain, worst days ever!! I guess it happens time to time. Anyway, If Hazard can shoot their FT's at a high percentage and they should at home, I like their chances in a close game against Knott Co. Good luck Dawgs!
If the Pats play with some heart and a will to win, they take it on the road.
#1ukfan Wrote:If the Pats play with some heart and a will to win, they take it on the road.

They have no heart nor the will to win. I'm sorry.
I can kind of agree with Aslan with the last statement. They play absolutely no defense which equals not enough heart or will to win. They think they can play one on one all the time and out talent everyone. They are way more talented than anyone in the region but do not play like it. If this team had heart and determination to play together, they would be dangerous. I just dont enjoy watching them this year. I would rather see them play aggressive defense and run something on offense besides "Give the ball to Tate or Stuart and clear out everytime". If they keep playing like they have all year, they wont make it out of the region. Hazard or Perry will be representing the 14th if they dont start playing defense.
[quote=Memorial Gym #5] If Hazard can shoot their FT's at a high percentage and they should at home, I like their chances in a close game against Knott Co. Good luck Dawgs![/QUOTE

Sorry to say the only player on Hazard's team that can shoot free throws is Back, in crunch time I would give it to him 100% of the time because he can hit them, but you never know what he is going to do with the ball, he may throw up a 25 footer instead of waiting to get fouled, it's crazy sometimes. This is a lost art for any team around here, they can none make free throws, I mean give me a break, who can't shoot 50%, that is ridiculous! These teams should be shooting around 80% and they are not even close to that. Totally uncalled for, the 3 pt line has killed the free throw game. They never practice them anymore.
I say KCC by 14 in this one...
theVILLE Wrote:I say KCC by 14 in this one...

Cmon now.
As much as it kills me say this, Hazard by 4. HHS hits free throws in the end to ensure the win. I would watch this game but i hate going to up Memorial Gym. And i got some Book of Eli to consume my night. Good Luck Pats and Pups!
The more I think the more I think KC will roll Hazard, Im going to change my prediction...KC by 27
That is hilarious! If you are going to go that far, you should just go ahead and say they will beat them as bad as Senaca beat Knott, 50+ Smile

I'm sure they will be lucky to get out of their with a 1 pt win, but I look for Hazard to avenge the two previous losses.
I wonder who the refs will be for this one. Well it's at Hazard, so you got to believe Don Hall or Hutton will be their, and Knott is playing so Cook is a given, this could be a fun battle to watch, and the game might be pretty good too. LOL
mountain hoops guru Wrote:That is hilarious! If you are going to go that far, you should just go ahead and say they will beat them as bad as Senaca beat Knott, 50+ Smile

I'm sure they will be lucky to get out of their with a 1 pt win, but I look for Hazard to avenge the two previous losses.

After the subs come in the score might look a little better on the home team's side. :beerwez:
I think the 3rd time is a charm for Hazard, I'll say Hazard by 4 in overtime.
I think that KCC is a better team but it is hard to beat a good team 3 times in a season.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:That is hilarious! If you are going to go that far, you should just go ahead and say they will beat them as bad as Senaca beat Knott, 50+ Smile

Ok lets see if perry can beat knott without home cooking! We will see next weekend!
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:As much as it kills me say this, Hazard by 4. HHS hits free throws in the end to ensure the win. I would watch this game but i hate going to up Memorial Gym. And i got some Book of Eli to consume my night. Good Luck Pats and Pups!

Great movie.
KCC by 42.

To the bolded, LOL. And Overrated's just joking around, I believe.
theVILLE Wrote:Ok lets see if perry can beat knott without home cooking! We will see next weekend!

Knott don't get beat unless they get homecooked eh? You guys make up more excuses than any fan base I've ever seen. Some of you are pathetic and can't admit defeat.
Aslan Wrote:Knott don't get beat unless they get homecooked eh? You guys make up more excuses than any fan base I've ever seen. Some of you are pathetic and can't admit defeat.

Most teams that beat you all like hazard you just refuse to play!:yikes:
Well, you all come to knott and beat us and i will say perry is a better team but not until then! You all beat us out of the region again and i will say perry is better...but not because perry beat kcc at pcc! That is worse than playing at duke:yikes: i kid kid! But back on topic..I say kcc tonight by 14>..
im just feeling it tonight. ill say KCC by 50.
theVILLE Wrote:Most teams that beat you all like hazard you just refuse to play!:yikes:
Well, you all come to knott and beat us and i will say perry is a better team but not until then! You all beat us out of the region again and i will say perry is better...but not because perry beat kcc at pcc! That is worse than playing at duke:yikes: i kid kid! But back on topic..I say kcc tonight by 14>..

Hazard refuses to play Perry, how are you getting that confused? & that's better, there's a good chance Perry/Knott will play in Breathitt Co, if there's no upsets in the 54th.
greenstuff22 Wrote:KCC by 42.

Oh, You silly boy! :rockon:
greenstuff22 Wrote:im just feeling it tonight. ill say KCC by 50.

Real smart?
Aslan Wrote:Knott don't get beat unless they get homecooked eh? You guys make up more excuses than any fan base I've ever seen. Some of you are pathetic and can't admit defeat.

Here we go again with lumping everyone in the same category.