Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. 81 Buckhorn 75
I have always said if a bad team really gets after it they are fun to watch if they dont they are horrible to watch,Breathitt is a solid top 5 team in region and on any given nite they could knock off anyone,i hope with way things are lining up they have a shot at going to RUPP...Go Bobcats!!
mandan Wrote:.....and you're not biased? In virtually every thread about Breathitt basketball, you have posted remarks that have been mostly negative or sarcastic. They must be doing something right, they're 16-4. I don't think they're the best team in the 14th. I don't think they will make it to Rupp this year. I think their defense could be a lot better. But, I congratulate them for having a season that many schools would like to have. The objective is to win as many as you can, however you can, and have fun. They play hard and are entertaining. That's about all a fan of mt. basketball could hope for from HS kids.

No, I'm not Biased.
They are a solid team and probably the 5th best team in the region.
It's just some of your fans overhype them, and I'm trying to bring them back down to earth.
Congrats Breathitt, you've suprised a lot of us and have had a wonderful season, ****. :thumpsup:
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt is winning, doesnt matter if they play D or not, they are winning, cant you give them credit for winning?

they upset corbin won at home against a weaker than usuall south laurel and beat a unorganized hazard squad at the begining of the year other wins was no so creditable wins to say that breathitt is a TRUE region contender like some would like to say on here i am a breathitt fan but I'm a firm believer in Defense wins championships and well breathitt plays none if you get where i'm going
Breathitt is dangerous, all it takes is for one night in the tourney, for PCC or KCC to have an off night. Then what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
C.Clair Wrote:Breathitt is dangerous, all it takes is for one night in the tourney, for PCC or KCC to have an off night. Then what?

like you said one night it takes three of those to win a region and breathitt dont have that many :flame:
I just love how people come on here and bad mouth the Bobcats and the coaching staff..then say I'm a strong Bobcat Fan Blah Blah Blah...If you are a defensive expert I'm sure Mr. Noble would love to hear your suggestions...I know you would just be honored to give the Bobcats your wisdom since you are a loyal fan.......LOL.....Give me a break!!!The Bobcats will do their talking on the court!!!! Go Bobcats.....
Tell Coach Noble to give me a call then.
Not directed 2 u...Thought you was a PC fan!!!! Directed to the 1 the only!!!! Don't really have anything to say 2 u because what we do as a team at Breathitt really is no concern of yours!!!! Not being mean just stating a fact....I just feel if your truely for a team you don't sit and nit pick the program a part....Breathitt basketball has been a joke for how many years now??The last coach destroyed the program and almost removed us from the map!!!! I know you feel that we have not played many good teams but to see the progress that our program is experiencing first hand is amazing...To many Coach Noble may not seem so wonderful but to the majority here at Breathitt...He is a burst of fresh
air!!!!
redskinmama Wrote:Not directed 2 u...Thought you was a PC fan!!!! Directed to the 1 the only!!!! Don't really have anything to say 2 u because what we do as a team at Breathitt really is no concern of yours!!!! Not being mean just stating a fact....I just feel if your truely for a team you don't sit and nit pick the program a part....Breathitt basketball has been a joke for how many years now??The last coach destroyed the program and almost removed us from the map!!!! I know you feel that we have not played many good teams but to see the progress that our program is experiencing first hand is amazing...To many Coach Noble may not seem so wonderful but to the majority here at Breathitt...He is a burst of fresh
air!!!!

Your a burst of fresh air.
redskinmama Wrote:Not directed 2 u...Thought you was a PC fan!!!! Directed to the 1 the only!!!! Don't really have anything to say 2 u because what we do as a team at Breathitt really is no concern of yours!!!! Not being mean just stating a fact....I just feel if your truely for a team you don't sit and nit pick the program a part....Breathitt basketball has been a joke for how many years now??The last coach destroyed the program and almost removed us from the map!!!! I know you feel that we have not played many good teams but to see the progress that our program is experiencing first hand is amazing...To many Coach Noble may not seem so wonderful but to the majority here at Breathitt...He is a burst of fresh
air!!!!

easy there redskinmama lookin like you tryin to start some drama, I don't consider a team that dont play defense nit picking its stating the obvious and since when was the breathitt program in such bad shambles other than the 05-06 and steve banks last season and your beloved coach nobels last season i guess a joke program has won 7 of the last 9 district titles with a record of 154-97 then you call a joke i guess 2 region finals appearances and 4 simi finals appearances how many times has your coach seen a region game and kept himself from getting blown out? correct me if i'm wrong but his only win in any high school post season touney was to riverside? sounds like your not the fan mamaskin I have been one that has been around the program many years. coach banks was not a good coach but the way i see it him and coach noble is no different, each hire Mr. Turner tries to see if he can outdo himself to hire a coach thats even worse. When the happy day of Noble being dismissed as head coach comes i suppose he'll outdo himself again and hire another joke
P.S i would be more that happy to teach a little defense to these guys or give coach Noble a clinic on how to coach defense and i shall leave you with one more small tidbit of information
Doug Noble's record as a high school coach 34-51 as of today a whopping 40 percent average as a winning coach :ChairHit:
Aslan Wrote:Breathitt has a decent big?

Hey Aslan how u doing have to disagree with you on this one. Moore the big man for Bobcats is a fine young man but I've watch hiim for 6 yrs now and he is just to lazy to play sports has talent but won't put out, he can't guard anyone on PCC big Dillion will eat him alive. You have a gooden buddy.
redskinmama Wrote:I will have to disagree with you on that one.....My son is at practice everyday!!!!One day is for defense..the next for offense and so on....Defense is stressed!!!!! These kids have played ball for a long time and know how to slide over or switch on the screen they just have to have the get up and go to do it....Breathitt looked good tonight..Another big win against a good shooting team...Go Bobcats

Hey mama, you know as well as I know if you cut off the drive from Noble then breathitt goes all to pieces, seen this happen against KCC in the second half.:Thumbs:
Good win for Breathitt. They keep a rollin.
the 1 the only Wrote:easy there redskinmama lookin like you tryin to start some drama, I don't consider a team that dont play defense nit picking its stating the obvious and since when was the breathitt program in such bad shambles other than the 05-06 and steve banks last season and your beloved coach nobels last season i guess a joke program has won 7 of the last 9 district titles with a record of 154-97 then you call a joke i guess 2 region finals appearances and 4 simi finals appearances how many times has your coach seen a region game and kept himself from getting blown out? correct me if i'm wrong but his only win in any high school post season touney was to riverside? sounds like your not the fan mamaskin I have been one that has been around the program many years. coach banks was not a good coach but the way i see it him and coach noble is no different, each hire Mr. Turner tries to see if he can outdo himself to hire a coach thats even worse. When the happy day of Noble being dismissed as head coach comes i suppose he'll outdo himself again and hire another joke
P.S i would be more that happy to teach a little defense to these guys or give coach Noble a clinic on how to coach defense and i shall leave you with one more small tidbit of information
Doug Noble's record as a high school coach 34-51 as of today a whopping 40 percent average as a winning coach :ChairHit:

I agree 100% these kids had a good team coming in from sms but Banks was a pitiful coach and coach Noble is not much better and rumor has it that Banks or Banks buddy Winnie Cox will be there next yr. This program has went to the dogs.
I think Coach Noble is a great coach. But his Sophmore play buddy buddy system and dont like giving it to the open big man inside in Colwell. The coach has to see this if the fans are yelling pass it to him. I cant help but think, is it Jealousy. Cause he used to put the boards up before his injury early this season and now they wont give it to him when he is calling for it in the paint. JMO. Day is stepping back up and playing well. Couch also has been holding back and letting it rip no, before not taking the shots.
Well you have sure impressed me!!!!LOL...Just my thoughts on the program and how it has been run over the years.....With all your statistical work it seems we have been a powerhouse in the 14th region....Now all you people talking about poor all Breathitt have the 1 and the only to thank for setting everyone straight on how good of a program we have.....Kinda getting yourself mixed up a little....Which is it???? R U a fan or not...LOL...Lord I bet you are weak from looking up all that information...LOL..Listen..Opinions are just that...Yours don't matter and neither does mine!!!!!So next time don't worry so much about what I say I don't want anyone to go to that much trouble!!!!LOL...and to Aslan...thanks for the comment...LOL
redskinmama Wrote:Well you have sure impressed me!!!!LOL...Just my thoughts on the program and how it has been run over the years.....With all your statistical work it seems we have been a powerhouse in the 14th region....Now all you people talking about poor all Breathitt have the 1 and the only to thank for setting everyone straight on how good of a program we have.....Kinda getting yourself mixed up a little....Which is it???? R U a fan or not...LOL...Lord I bet you are weak from looking up all that information...LOL..Listen..Opinions are just that...Yours don't matter and neither does mine!!!!!So next time don't worry so much about what I say I don't want anyone to go to that much trouble!!!!LOL...and to Aslan...thanks for the comment...LOL

TongueirateSho
redskinmama Wrote:Well you have sure impressed me!!!!LOL...Just my thoughts on the program and how it has been run over the years.....With all your statistical work it seems we have been a powerhouse in the 14th region....Now all you people talking about poor all Breathitt have the 1 and the only to thank for setting everyone straight on how good of a program we have.....Kinda getting yourself mixed up a little....Which is it???? R U a fan or not...LOL...Lord I bet you are weak from looking up all that information...LOL..Listen..Opinions are just that...Yours don't matter and neither does mine!!!!!So next time don't worry so much about what I say I don't want anyone to go to that much trouble!!!!LOL...and to Aslan...thanks for the comment...LOL

get it coach noble is running what was a respectable program into shambles and we have people like you to thank whom is thinking he is doing a great job just shows breathitt countys peoples basketball IQ as a whole dont it :HitWall:
LOL....It's not the coaches fault anymore it's mine....LMAO...Relax I didn't mean 2 get you all tore up!!!!! Just enjoy the games and support your team of choice....One thing I am thankful for and that is basketball!!!!!My life would be so boring without it...LOL....I bet a lot on here could agree to that statement...Coach Noble and the Bobcats all the way!!!!
lol nevermind some people will never get it now will they lol i give up thats whats a matter with the program
Well whatever a team does, good or bad, it starts with the head coach.
Congrats to BC :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Tell Coach Noble to give me a call then.

Your one of them up in the stands coach, if you was so smart at coaching defense I guess you would be coaching some where right. You talk about that your not biais, come on your the most biais person on here when it comes to Perry Central. You think that PCC defense could stop UK. I will agree PCC is a good team and so is Breathitt, what I'm try to say is this opion board not a DR. Phil show ,just lay off Breathitt and the smart comments. Alot of these people on this thread is mom's and dad's of these players so lay off.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Your one of them up in the stands coach, if you was so smart at coaching defense I guess you would be coaching some where right. You talk about that your not biais, come on your the most biais person on here when it comes to Perry Central. You think that PCC defense could stop UK. I will agree PCC is a good team and so is Breathitt, what I'm try to say is this opion board not a DR. Phil show ,just lay off Breathitt and the smart comments. Alot of these people on this thread is mom's and dad's of these players so lay off.

I'm not that bias, when Perry loses, I make up no excuses.
I've not bashed any of Breathitt's players.
I've been saying Breathitt's not as good as some of you guys put, and they play no defense. If you can't handle criticism than you don't need to play sports.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Your one of them up in the stands coach, if you was so smart at coaching defense I guess you would be coaching some where right. You talk about that your not biais, come on your the most biais person on here when it comes to Perry Central. You think that PCC defense could stop UK. I will agree PCC is a good team and so is Breathitt, what I'm try to say is this opion board not a DR. Phil show ,just lay off Breathitt and the smart comments. Alot of these people on this thread is mom's and dad's of these players so lay off.

well its a opinion board and if your don't like to read other peoples opinions i would say that sites like these is not for you, Aslan has stated the obvious. but if moms and dads get offended at others opinions and them not personally bashing them maybe they shouldnt get on here for to read that their kid isnt as good as the parent may think it is. He thinks pcc is the best team in the region and he has supporting evidence for that while breathitt fans will say that they really have none
Nice win bobcats. Keep your heads up and good things will happen.
Aslan Wrote:I'm not that bias, when Perry loses, I make up no excuses.
I've not bashed any of Breathitt's players.
I've been saying Breathitt's not as good as some of you guys put, and they play no defense. If you can't handle criticism than you don't need to play sports.
I not going to get in a you said he said thing but you are very biais. Your right Criticism can be good if you use it right and not over doing it, and some times you over do it . You rag on the bobcats coach alot but all he does as win. I don't agree with some of the things he does either it burns me up some times watch Breathitt defense give up easy baskets. He has his own way of running things and it works. You say we don't have no quailty wins, well who does PCC have quailty wins over except Knott co.
the 1 the only Wrote:well its a opinion board and if your don't like to read other peoples opinions i would say that sites like these is not for you, Aslan has stated the obvious. but if moms and dads get offended at others opinions and them not personally bashing them maybe they shouldnt get on here for to read that their kid isnt as good as the parent may think it is. He thinks pcc is the best team in the region and he has supporting evidence for that while breathitt fans will say that they really have none

You have a good point' You are right but you have to under stand that kids do get on here and read this and there just kids they are not adults. If you played ball in highschool I can bet you didn't want someone say that you sucked and plastered all over the internet. You can say it about coachs there use to but kids have different effect on them, some will use it for fuel and others will just be devestated.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:I not going to get in a you said he said thing but you are very biais. Your right Criticism can be good if you use it right and not over doing it, and some times you over do it . You rag on the bobcats coach alot but all he does as win. I don't agree with some of the things he does either it burns me up some times watch Breathitt defense give up easy baskets. He has his own way of running things and it works. You say we don't have no quailty wins, well who does PCC have quailty wins over except Knott co.

Breathitt does have quality wins, it's just in other years, there wins look much better.
South Laurel is 13-8 this year but is still in the mnt top 10.
Corbin is #2 in the mnt top 10, but Corbin really hasen't beat anyone, there definitely an unknown.
Buckhorn, without there second best player and starting PG.
Breathitt will have there chance next week when Perry comes to Jackson.
Perry has beaten a few good teams and played close to some VERY good teams.
I've not bashed any players and don't plan to, I'm critical on the coach, as to why they play NO defense is beyond me. There also not as good as some of you BHS supports suggest. They have NO big man they can give the ball to and get them 2 points when the 3's aren't falling. But still with all there flaws there a very solid team.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:You have a good point' You are right but you have to under stand that kids do get on here and read this and there just kids they are not adults. If you played ball in highschool I can bet you didn't want someone say that you sucked and plastered all over the internet. You can say it about coachs there use to but kids have different effect on them, some will use it for fuel and others will just be devestated.

its not a question of if its when i played coach always told us not to listen to your critics and they are only there to bring you down and if you can get devastated by someone saying your not very talented on this opinion boards then most student sections during the tourny will eat you alive