Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Physical Team In The 15th
"blackcatforever" Wrote:I'M NOT A BUB!!! IM A GIRL!!! :Wave:
I didn't say anything to you! So if he can show school spirit.. so can I. It doesn't matter how long ago the game was and us BLACKCATS from PRESTONSBURG haven't forgot about that game because that was our first WIN! No body forgets the 1st win of the season! And sure maybe they didn't let them push us around, but we didn't let them push us either!!

So you can get over it and grow up - that was my opinion in the post before and you just read my opinion now!!!!!!!!

actually GIRL, u were never on topic to begin with, u said a very smart ass remark that shouldnt of been said, this thread is about stating the most physical team in the 15th, and with ill ive seen, u still havent did that, so stop tryin to pick fights and stop spamming, and get on topic
Haven't seen P-burg or Belfry play. But Lawrence is pretty physical, Just ask Paintsville in the season opener!
Sf
I talked to my buddies that play for Paintsville and they said LC wore them out in the opener.
Lc
Paintsville is always very physical.
Belfry by far.
Magoffin.....way to go frankee way to stand up for your team.....!!!
Some of these teams people have put arent physical. Just because a team is pretty good doesnt mean their physical.
As long as Kyle Rice, Jesse Meek, or Sean Music is on the court, JC will over power 9 out of 10 teams they play.
belfy is always tough nobody out roughs them
Lawrence CO.