Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshman/JV South Floyd vs Prestonsburg 12/14/05
"petey" Wrote:I Hate When Ppl Blame The Refs If U Get Beat U Get Beat

There goes the refs again! There was only one ref, and I was being kind with my remarks.
If it makes you feel better to blame your loss on the REF then go ahead, however you can expect missed calls throughout the course of a game from referees. With there only being one referee you can expect many more. It would have been different if the calls were all against Pburg, but they weren't I saw many missed calls for SF as well.
i agree rain man
this game will be a awesome game
I agree I look for both teams to plays good
"rain man" Wrote:quit beeing a baby and accepte your loss

What kind of bee are we talking about here? A bumble bee or something just a tad more potent? And I don't believe I have a choice of whether to accept(e???) the loss, but I can believe that the next game will have a different outcome. If I'm wrong, then I'll have crow for supper.
And remember, I still prefer the football game!
"rain man" Wrote:i think jody is super and should get minutes on varsity...he is the best overall guard they have
Who are you trying to convince.....Yourself, because you sure are not convincing anyone else..
If he would just slow down and look around for all options, he wouldn't have as many turnovers. Run and gun or run and lose the ball just doesn't work.:thumb:
"o-line" Wrote:I thought the Cats played real well in the football game played last week, but they should have been allowed to return the favor when SF had the ball! I imagine we'll see a basketball game this time around, but I like the football game better provided both teams allowed to play the same.
I didn't get this one OOOOOOO-line.Confusedhithappe
"mjo" Wrote:Who are you trying to convince.....Yourself, because you sure are not convincing anyone else..
If he would just slow down and look around for all options, he wouldn't have as many turnovers. Run and gun or run and lose the ball just doesn't work.:thumb:

Jody will get better with experience.
"rain man" Wrote:quit beeing a baby and accepte your loss
I agree rain man. "ACCEPT YOUR LOSSES" lol:moon:
"ACE" Wrote:Jody will get better with experience.
I think he has every possiblity in doing so. That is why I said "slow down and look for other options" or slow down and think it through. You can get expeince. He is a good player.:giveup: :Thumbs:
i agree
Well I can almost guarntee a victory from pburg at this game. Im almost positive thier starting center will be back from his little break or w/e. I'll have to talk to him and see if he'll be there if so you can expect a win from pburg, if not then it'll be a close game.
i'll talk to SF's point guard and tell him and he will drop 40 on you and win by 20
Drop 40? lol What center are you talking about?
"Basketball Jones" Wrote:Well I can almost guarntee a victory from pburg at this game. Im almost positive thier starting center will be back from his little break or w/e. I'll have to talk to him and see if he'll be there if so you can expect a win from pburg, if not then it'll be a close game.
Okay Basketball Jones be sure to get back with us after your interview with there jv center. we will all be waitin to hear what he replies. :thumb: get back with us as soon as possible with your exclusive interview
lol
Im not trying to be a smart-ellic, im saying that if he played in the first game, i dont think there would be any contest. It makes you mad knowing that u barily won and Prestonsburg didn't even have their starting center. Dont blame the refs, blame the teams for their poor effort to win, I blame the fact that they didnt have their center in the game. Your opinion might be different than mine but we will see who is right on Wednesday.And if his suspension is up by thhen, then he should be out crashin the boards and putting it down once again. Stay out of trouble #15 and good luck with the rest of your season.
Shew who is this great center? If he is that good he should start on Varsity.
who is there big man.. trevor patton.. theres no way he could make a big impact.. the players from sf played horrible that game and still found a way to win
Good point Juice.
no freshman or jv player can stop Adam slone. look for this kid to do something big in the next couple of years for the raiders.
i agree.. slone is going to be a great player for coach hall and the raiders program
Well im still going with Pburg on this 1, we can say who will and wont have an impact on the game but from my opinion pburgs gonna come down with a win on this 1.
Respectively,
The one The only - Basketball Jones
"Juice" Wrote:who is there big man.. trevor patton.. theres no way he could make a big impact.. the players from sf played horrible that game and still found a way to win
Confusedalute: good point. sf didn't play their best game. I can't see how one player can take over when you have the hall show:redboxer:
Which Hall?
Jordan Hall
So after they incident that happened the 1st meeting... do you think hall and johnson should guard each other or not?
lol no other starter on our team can make an impact cause of jordan hall?why so?