Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs. Knott Central
SF by 16 with a real good team showing!!
Knott Co. by 18, after seeing they put up 98 points tonight against Wolfe. Co, I do not think the raiders can slow them down. It will take a lot of hard work on defense for the Raiders to win. we know they have the O but do they have the D?
18? No way, and the raiders don't have to slow them down, because kc better worry about speeding up if they are going to try to run with the raiders.
Tough Environment To Play, Raiders Need To Be Focused, This Game Will Be Decided In The Last 2 Minutes.both Teams Seem To Be On An Upswing At This Moment, Glad I Don't Have Money On This One!
SF has to come out and get on them fast... U can't let a team like KCC get out to a good start because they just keep feeding off of it and tear teams up... SF has to play D or it will be tough for them to win this one but I am still going with the raiders
south floyd by 13
SF will run them out of the gym.
sf will beat them if they move the ball
South Floyd 20+
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:SF has to come out and get on them fast... U can't let a team like KCC get out to a good start because they just keep feeding off of it and tear teams up... SF has to play D or it will be tough for them to win this one but I am still going with the raiders

Good Point, SF cant let KC get their momentum going from the start or they will be in trouble. I see the Raiders having another showing tomorrow night, like the other night, and beat KC by 9 points.
good luck to both teams
Sf by 10 or 12
Looks like we will see what happens tomorrow night. Cant wait it should be an exciting game and probably high scorin
I agree #4
I dont really know much a bout Knott Central..........but South Floyd if they move the ball good they could win..
I think South Floyd will win this one, but knott central could win, if sf doesn't stay together like I have seen them do. If Ryan keeps his cool on the temper and is hot with the shots I know sf will come out on top.
Looks like we'll all see in a few hours. Good luck to both teams!!!!!