Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 1A District 7/8 Playoffs Matchups
TongueoliceLigTongueoliceLigTongueoliceLig
EVERYBODY LISTEN ALLEN CENTRAL WILL WIN THE REGION UPSET HAZARD IN 2ND ROUND and beat Pikeville for the Title GO AC good luck i like you guys dont let me down
I also like the looks of the Hazard-AC matchup! Should be very good 2nd round game and fun to watch - AC will want to run the ball(clock control) while Hazard will score via the air and fast.
phelpsboy81 Wrote:Why is the 4th seed playing a 1st seed team that is just not good..they should make the 4th seed play the other 4th seed so it would be a good game..

For the Exact same reason the NCAA Basketball brackets are designed - the #1 always plays #16 seeds in all 4 brackets - then the "Cinderella Teams" have to truly have a lot of luck and talent to make it through.

Seedings are setup in order to facilitate the #1's to play the #2's and then the #1's play each other by design...this is why they play the games instead of letting computer nerds decide the champions.
eagleeye Wrote:I also like the looks of the Hazard-AC matchup! Should be very good 2nd round game and fun to watch - AC will want to run the ball(clock control) while Hazard will score via the air and fast.

I agree :Thumbs: but if the rebels don't come ready to play then it will get ugly, but I think they can do it just maybe
The Iceboxx Wrote:Pikeville - Hazard title game.

Pikeville 12
Hazard 28

sorry to both of these teams, but LCA is gonna hurt the team that makes it out.

Hayden is a monster for the eagles, and should be MR FOOTBALL. He is the all time leading scorer in state history.

If UK isn't looking at this kid, they are crazy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Phelps-6 Hazard-42
Pineville- 14 Allen Central-34
Paintsville-14 Harlan-21 or Paintsville-32 Harlan-21(if Paintsville is healthy)
Jenkins-0 Pikeville-32

Hazard-24 Allen Central-28 (yes im going with a upset)
Paintsville-8 Pikeville-32 or Harlan-12 Pikeville-42

Allen Central-32
Pikeville-30

Im going with Allen Central to win it all. Good luck AC. Keep Rolling
We will be healthy don't worry
Hazard-28 phelps-7
Pineville-35 AC-22
Paintsville-28 Harlan-12
Pikeville-65 Jenkins-6

Hazard-21 Pineville-0
Paintsville-28 Pikeville-21

Hazard-21 Paintsville-6
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:We will be healthy don't worry

I hope so, I'd hate to see Paintsville go out in the first round due to sickness, im sure Pikeville would rather see them again than Harlan in round 2, plus im sure alot of people would like to see a rematch with two healthy teams between these two
I think UR right in this one . The Panthers are playing with a lot of confidence right now and will be hard to stop. They just need to take care of buisness and play Pikeville football. GO BIG MAROON!!!!!!
hail pikeville! Wrote:1st round
pikeville will roll over jenkins
hazard will roll over phelps
ac will take pineville
if paintsville kicks the flu bug imo they will upset harlan

2nd round
hazard beats ac in a dog fight
pikeville beats paintsville to get a rematch of last years region title game.

agree 100%.
the watcher Wrote:Seedings

Dist. 7
1. Hazard
2. Harlan
3. Pineville
4. Jenkins

Dist. 8
1. Pikeville
2. Allen Central
3. Paintsville
4. Phelps

Class A Region 4 Playoff Matchups

(4) Phelps @ (1) Hazard
(3) Pineville @ (2) Allen Central

(3) Paintsville @ (2) Harlan
(4) Jenkins @ (1) Pikeville

Predictions anyone?:biggrin:

Pikeville vs hazard in region finals.
maybe a upset in the first round pineville over allen central.
Good news, Hazard should get the trip to LCA. Bad news, their season will end there in Lexington.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Good news, Hazard should get the trip to LCA. Bad news, their season will end there in Lexington.

Actually the first bit is bad news :biggrin: However the second bit would be good news if it came to that situation hahaha jk Hazard fans
honestly I would like to see Pikeville represent the region before everyone in Pikeville forgets about football because its heading that way fast from how it seems, and that makes me just wanna throw up, but when it comes down to it idc who plays LCA just as long as they represent the mountains well :rockon:
Go bulldogs !!!!!!!!
1st Round
Hazard 50+ Phelps 0
Harlan 34 Paintsville 14
Allen Central 32 Pineville 7
Pikeville 50+ Jenkins 6

2nd Round

Hazard 48 Harlan 14
Allen Central 32 Pikeville 30

Finals

Hazard 35 Allen Central 20
phelpsboy81 Wrote:Why is the 4th seed playing a 1st seed team that is just not good..they should make the 4th seed play the other 4th seed so it would be a good game..
If your team want's to play Jenkins in the first round all you have to do is beat Pikeville, Allen Central, Paintsville in the regular season:eyeroll:
JackFrost Wrote:1st Round
Hazard 50+ Phelps 0
Harlan 34 Paintsville 14
Allen Central 32 Pineville 7
Pikeville 50+ Jenkins 6

2nd Round

Hazard 48 Harlan 14
Allen Central 32 Pikeville 30

Finals

Hazard 35 Allen Central 20

You got second round mixed up, Hazard would play Allen Central second round and Pikeville would play Harlan second round, so AC won't be in the regional game unless they can knock off Hazard
the watcher Wrote:You got second round mixed up, Hazard would play Allen Central second round and Pikeville would play Harlan second round, so AC won't be in the regional game unless they can knock off Hazard

Well, I say it will be Hazard and Pikeville in the finals then.
JackFrost Wrote:Well, I say it will be Hazard and Pikeville in the finals then.

I agree, though it wouldn't suprise me to see Pikeville and AC in the region finals as well, i suppose a Harlan vs Hazard match up is possible too
the watcher Wrote:I agree, though it wouldn't suprise me to see Pikeville and AC in the region finals as well, i suppose a Harlan vs Hazard match up is possible too

Im excited to also see a pikeville and harlan match up this year. Its going to be a good game.
bac2369 Wrote:Im excited to also see a pikeville and harlan match up this year. Its going to be a good game.

It will be similar to the 34-0 that Hazard put on them.
jetpilot Wrote:It will be similar to the 34-0 that Hazard put on them.

ha well maybe 34-7, pikeville will let them score at least once

Class A Region 4 Playoff Matchups

(4) Phelps 0 @ (1) Hazard 56
(3) Pineville 21 @ (2) Allen Central 26

(3) Paintsville 20 @ (2) Harlan 28
(4) Jenkins 12 @ (1) Pikeville 49

(1) Hazard 35 (2) Allen Central 14
(1) Pikeville 35 (2) Harlan 21

Final Hazard v. Pikeville @ Hazard
When all is said and done, and the smoke clears,it will be Pikeville @ Hazard .Pikeville wins in a close one.imo