Valley starts on their own 19

Varney to Donavon Hamilton , 15 yard pickup
BJ Roberts takes in...TouchDown!!
Nice bounce back by SV...
Roberts(SV) 65yd TD! 2 point conversion no good 3:19 2nd Quarter
Pburg-14
SV-12
Valley hangin in their.. Great Game by both teams thus far
Is this game available to listen to online?
Holding against Pburg, TD called back!
cd1180 Wrote:Is this game available to listen to online?

yes ..go to www.ekbsports.com

and click on the 103.1 Pikeville/coal run
cd1180 Wrote:Is this game available to listen to online?

Yes on the 103.1 fm website
3rd and 11
pburg
Colton Bentley with great coverage on this drive!
conton bentley having a good game

pburg punts it. down to Valleys 1yard line

1:38 remaining
1st down Valley. BJ Roberts having a great game

2nd and 10 Valley
SV needs to try and run out the clock and go to the half feeling really good. Dont try anything risky, keep it simple right here.
Halftime
Pburg-14
SV-12
14-12 Pburg

halftime
My update from Prestonsburg is that John DeRossett called plays like a blithering idiot. You have the best QB in Eastern Kentucky and you continuously run the ball. They ran the same reverse 3 times and lost yards all 3 times. Why you don't let Burchett throw the ball is beyond me. The Roberts kid from SV is a good back. Prestonsburg needs to learn how to tackle. 7 players hit one of SV's)'s in the backfield before he reversed field and picked up about 20 yards. This is by far the worst performance of the year for the cats.
I read numerous predictions saying that the game would be close for about a half with P-burg pulling away in the 2nd half. Well half of that prediction has proven true so onto the 2nd half. Should be a dandy half of football with SV right in position to pull the upset. Can SV continue to slow down the P-burg offense? Or will DeRossett make the adjustments out of the locker room? Looking forward to listening to the conclusion of this game.
BCF4L Wrote:My update from Prestonsburg is that John DeRossett called plays like a blithering idiot. You have the best QB in Eastern Kentucky and you continuously run the ball. They ran the same reverse 3 times and lost yards all 3 times. Why you don't let Burchett throw the ball is beyond me. The Roberts kid from SV is a good back. Prestonsburg needs to learn how to tackle. 7 players hit one of SV's)'s in the backfield before he reversed field and picked up about 20 yards. This is by far the worst performance of the year for the cats.

And yet they still lead!!! Lets wait until this game is over before we call for anyone's head. P-burg will be fine. This is clearly a case of P-burg somewhat overlooking SV and SV actually being much better than anyone thought. Those two things sometimes lead to the big UPSET though so the BlackCats had better come out ready to put this one away.
Valley 263
Pburg 141

total yardage
Bj Roberts with over 1300 yards on the year..nice
2nd half under way

Valley recieves
Varney 1st down.
3rd Down and 3 Valley
1st down BJ. down to the 32 yard line.

Another 1st down
Roberts to the 32 yard line. 1st down!
3rd and about 3. Valley