Poll: Who takes this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
96.88%
Madison Southern
3.13%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Madison Southern 10/16
Bell by a lot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Think this is only a game for someone to get hurt. Hope both teams come out ok.
Bell wins big but not as big as you would expect i will say 49-7 they will not score 55+ because coach hilton is to classy for that thats why the only way the freshmen will score is if they break one up the middle because when the bobcats hit 5th gear he will pound the ball up the middle for the rest of the game
bell will score 60 but not to be running up the score they will just be playing the younger kids and you no when they break out one they gonna go all the way.....
Bell will roll!
Bell will not and I repeat will not score 55+ and you can bank on it way to classy he will tell his freshmen you run up the middle learn to take a hit or sit down and Ill let someone who wants to play play
Bell by as much as they would like. McCreary scored 46 on them last week.
Bell county will control this game from start to finish but I know madison Southern will fight for every second of this game because they have heart as a team! Good luck to both and I hope they both come out of this game healthy!
Bell by 40
Bell 45 - 6
This game is going to be SAD... I feel sorry for M.S but I dont think Coach Hilton will run it up 2 bad.. Freshmen will play alot!!!
Bell 58
M.S 0
Bill Dozer Wrote:Bell by as much as they would like. McCreary scored 46 on them last week.

Very good point! :Thumbs:
Originally Posted by Bill Dozer
Bell by as much as they would like. McCreary scored 46 on them last week.

lwc Wrote:Very good point! :Thumbs:

Now you have hurt my feelings!
Bell wins as Bad as Dudley wants to win! 62-6
I'm just glad the poll at the top is close!:biggrin:
I will have the updates on this game tonight.