Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs Johnson Central
JC all the way!
TJ your playing time isn't going to help..lol..jk
LOL Good point
TOUGHGUY what grudge do you have against ryan little. hes a good player and deserves the credit!!
No grudge I agree he is one of the best in the district. What did I say about him?
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:Ryan Little will get threw out as soon as SF starts getting agravated in the 30 point loss. Wait and watch.
All you think about Ryan Little is that he is a bad temper with a short fuse.
i agree little is one of the best in the district but his attitude is bad but what do you think about johnson
Johson gets into the game an gets mad but who doesnt. He is a great ball player and will be hard for anyone to handle.
i agree 100% no one in the 15th can stop him from getting to the basket
"golden golfer" Wrote:i agree 100% no one in the 15th can stop him from getting to the basket

true. ryan's probably the best in the region on pentrateing to the basket
I think that it will be a close game if rl and rj from sf dont get any t's if they dont sf will come out on top.:ChairHit:
i don't look for ryan little and ryan johnson to have the attitude that they showed last year. its there senior year and i would hope they know better. south floyd should win if those to stay calm and mason and ethan shows up to play
i don't look for ryan little and ryan johnson to have the attitude that they showed last year. its there senior year and i would hope they know better. south floyd should win if those two stay calm and mason and ethan shows up to play
lets hear what everyone else thinks
my opinion is JC w/out McCarty SF by 15+
JC w/ McCarty SF by 5-14
SF in a close one.
JC is a really good team too much for SF !

JC--78
SF--56
JC by double-digits!
im gonna go with sf in this one.
By torQQue

Post like this Peter Pan are just uncalled for. Please be a little more respective and mature.
"Batman" Wrote:im gonna go with sf in this one.

I DISAGREE JC WILL GO ALL THE WAY MCARTY WILL PLAY GOOD... BUT WAIT HIS LEG IS TO GOOD... :moon: BUT IF MATT LITTLE GETS HOT WATCH OUT.
"blackcat_student" Wrote:JC is a really good team too much for SF !

JC--78
SF--56

IT WILL PROLLY BE THAT WAY UNLESS MATT LITTLE GETS HOT
Cool
JC by as much as they want.
JC for sure. it will be a good game at times and other times not. attitudes will flare for sure!
Who The Hell Is Matt Little
the best player in the region
must not be cause i've never heard of him and i dont think ne 1 else has either
Central by 6
Jc has no shot with out mcartney and if the have him it will be a close game because no 1 player around here can make that big of a differnce i no the boy is good but im questioning is he good enough to beat sf by 15
SF by 24 w/out McCarty playing for JC
SF by 12 w/McCarty playing for JC
i think so