Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark
I heard that the Hensley kid seperated his throwing shoulder during a crazy basketball drill last week. Is this true? If so How is he? And what did the football coach have to say about that? That is a scary situation if it happened!
xsharpxshooterx67x Wrote:sheldon clark will do well this year. they need to work on there defensive backs. corners,and safety postions. Imo they have the talent and a great coach to get the job done and they will be a force to be reckoned with, good luck in the 06 season.

defensive backs are corners and safetys sharpshooter.

their line needs to work just as hard. they're not great by any stretch of the imagination and i havent heard of many in the weight room.
Well fans the time for football is getting closer, and i can not wate. Because i sure missed watching football. There were alot of players that showed alot of talent. And i cant wait to see how much they have improved. Because everyone should be a little biger, stronger, and faster. I hope everyone keeps working hard in their off season.
on the lineleft side danny hinkle david hinkle sam shmitt justin chaffins if he gets stronger and maby brent newsomein the back feild damen hensley ryan kelly
adam dails our line will be great because we have been hitting the weights hard and will contiune to hit them so watch out
I look for the Cards to have an outstanding year. Hager is an excellent coach and whoever steps in to fill in the spots he will def have them ready to play.
sc is a big if...thaey have a big kid in school now who is going to play next year he is a big kid but not sure how good he is he could be a big joke i think he is a LT if he lives up to his size then he would be a good addition to the team...i hope they have a team just as good if not better than last year