Poll: How does Lawrence do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Win both?
89.29%
Beat Tolsia lose to Winfield?
0%
Beat Winfield lose to Tolsia?
7.14%
Lose both?
3.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Lawrence County opponents:
Hotshot Wrote:In the past when we played tolsia, regardless of the talent, it has always been a dog fight. I think this is a game that should be played every year in the septemberfest bowl. Will probably get rowdy because you know how the loud mouth rednecks from WV are!

Easy now :Clap::thatsfunn
Hotshot Wrote:In the past when we played tolsia, regardless of the talent, it has always been a dog fight. I think this is a game that should be played every year in the septemberfest bowl. Will probably get rowdy because you know how the loud mouth rednecks from WV are!
I use to wish they would play that week as well. But more recently I've changed that thinking. Instead I wish that they would have Tolsia play someone on Friday evening, followed by Sheldon Clark playing someone. Then on Saturday have Wayne play one game and Lawrence County play the last. Of course they could pick other area teams instead. But it would be great to have at least two if not four games that weekend. Would be some great crowds as well.
CatDawg Wrote:I use to wish they would play that week as well. But more recently I've changed that thinking. Instead I wish that they would have Tolsia play someone on Friday evening, followed by Sheldon Clark playing someone. Then on Saturday have Wayne play one game and Lawrence County play the last. Of course they could pick other area teams instead. But it would be great to have at least two if not four games that weekend. Would be some great crowds as well.

Great idea.:1:
I couldn't agree more.
I think that is a awesome idea, anytime there is a Septemberfest Lawrence should be playing at home I believe against a area team. I think that would help out the area a lot.
I just want the credit when the money starts rolling in. LOL
Well one blew it on the poll and still have 23 others with a chance to get it right.
i know nothing of lawernce county but if there playing wv scools----kill em
Wow AAmaniac a Tolsia fan from wvpreps just talked some serious smack about Lawrence County he said:

" One thing that LC doesn't have, that Tolsia does is that LC is soft. They don't like contact at all, and I believe that if the Rebels hit the Dawgs, The LC will lay down. "

That should add some fuel to the fire for Lawrence to beat Tolsia.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Wow [url=http://javascript:window.open('rfFan.asp?User=2284819');void('');]AAmaniac[/url] a Tolsia fan from wvpreps just talked some serious smack about Lawrence County he said:

" One thing that LC doesn't have, that Tolsia does is that LC is soft. They don't like contact at all, and I believe that if the Rebels hit the Dawgs, The LC will lay down. "

That should add some fuel to the fire for Lawrence to beat Tolsia.
It shouldn't take any smack from them to get the dawgs fired up for tolsia. This was all ways a knock down drag out kind of game when they played. There sure isn't any love lost between these 2 team's. LC has some work to do before we play Tolsia but when it get's here it should be a dandy . Throw the records out because it won't matter . When they match up they will be some fire works.TongueirateSho
CatDawg Wrote:I use to wish they would play that week as well. But more recently I've changed that thinking. Instead I wish that they would have Tolsia play someone on Friday evening, followed by Sheldon Clark playing someone. Then on Saturday have Wayne play one game and Lawrence County play the last. Of course they could pick other area teams instead. But it would be great to have at least two if not four games that weekend. Would be some great crowds as well.

That would be great, just let me know if it happens so i can take off work and let the others deal with the large crowds downtown and at the football field...lol...Theres just not enough of us to handle that type of crowds.