Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
43.90%
LCC
56.10%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co. Central @ Hazard 9/4
LCC by a TD
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Should be a great game. I really wish I could make it to this one. Logan Johnson hasn't really come into his own yet. He's been up against pretty good competition. I think he has a bit of a breakout game against the Bulldogs.
LCC-35
Hazard-28

He has not seen competition yet. South and Middlesboro are not very good teams.
With that said he has not played to his potential at all. He is a very good QB and hope to see him play better.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Suprisingly low scoring game, I'll pick Hazard 13 LCC 8.

I agree - I hope LCC wins. This is their first road test with a young QB. I hope he turns it up and has a great game. He is a tremendous athlete.
Snare43 Wrote:He has not seen competition yet. South and Middlesboro are not very good teams.
With that said he has not played to his potential at all. He is a very good QB and hope to see him play better.

I have to disagree with you when you said the teams they played wasn't that good. Middlesboro is as good of a team as they have been. South Laurel beat a very good Williamsburg team. Those two games gave us a indication of how far our offense goes. I know that I have been critical of our line, but they did a whole lot better against Middlesboro. We always have a tendency to start slow, and finish strong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I have to see outcomes of future games to determine how good Middlesboro and South Laurel are but I am confident they are a lot better than Leslie County.
This will be an incredible game and a hard one to pick. LCC needs to be able to put up some points to win it in my opinion because Hazard will score more than the Cougars' last two opponents (that defense is good but Hazard will score at their place). Wow, I don't know. I'm going to say Hazard by 6 just because it is at Hazard
All the talk with Logan is killing me..Everyone expects him to just jump right in this new offense and put up Couch like numbers..It isn't going to happen..yet. He isn't playing the weakest of competition either....Give him time and give the total offense time to adapt and they will be just fine....Defense is playing incredible btw! Go Cougars!
You also have to remember that most high school quarterbacks are at there peak there junior year. Banks, Amis, Lewis, Bowling, Etc... Give this kid some time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Exactly..Like I said..I am biased to Logan of course, but his time will come..
What can he do as a quarterback to get better? The number one thing? To make this not off topic, what can he do vs Hazard to make himself better?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Brooks4Prez Wrote:This will be an incredible game and a hard one to pick. LCC needs to be able to put up some points to win it in my opinion because Hazard will score more than the Cougars' last two opponents (that defense is good but Hazard will score at their place). Wow, I don't know. I'm going to say Hazard by 6 just because it is at Hazard

I agree also because its at home. Hazard hasnt lost at home since September 22, 2006. They have an 18 game home winning streak on the line.So they will be ready to play and play hard.
Hazard In a close one
Logan Johnson is as far along as most sophomores are. He is playing on a team that is 2-0, has a new offensive co-ordinator, and a lot of new faces on the O-line. He has 4TD's and has done fine. Give the kid a break. He missed his 8th grade year with a broken leg and he probably got about 20 snaps TOTAL last year. He is doing fine. He will continue to get better and better. He will have a great year when it's all said and done and he will have even better years next year and the year after. If you want something to be concerned over---try the economy, or universal health care. Logan doesn't need your concerns. The kid is a winner and he will succeed. "nuff said"
Windsprint Wrote:Logan Johnson is as far along as most sophomores are. He is playing on a team that is 2-0, has a new offensive co-ordinator, and a lot of new faces on the O-line. He has 4TD's and has done fine. Give the kid a break. He missed his 8th grade year with a broken leg and he probably got about 20 snaps TOTAL last year. He is doing fine. He will continue to get better and better. He will have a great year when it's all said and done and he will have even better years next year and the year after. If you want something to be concerned over---try the economy, or universal health care. Logan doesn't need your concerns. The kid is a winner and he will succeed. "nuff said"

LOL. My sentiments exactly.
AMEN! Thank you Windsprint!
Hazard 83 lcc 0
As far as what he need's to do personally against Hazard????? The team needs to do something against Hazard!!!! Not one player. The Dawgs have been an awesome team the last couple season's. That said they have been a thorn in our side as well. LCC as a team needs to stop that home winning streak and they need to do it with punctuality. Hazard has helped us become a better team and now we need to return the favor.
hazardfan Wrote:Hazard 83 lcc 0

Sounds like someone has spent too much time at The Broke Spoke.
My sentiments exactly!!!
This should be a great game everyone needs to come out for this one. Im sayin Hazard by a touchdown or a field goal. Eaither 14 to 7 or 17 to 14 - Hazard
LCC wins it in the 4th quarter.
Letcher 26
Hazard 22
Will the home winning streak come to an end? Only time shall tell! Can't wait..
This will be a close one but I think that Hazard is going to pull a shocker. Hazard by 6.
As much as I don't want to say it, LCC always seems to be intimidated by Hazard teams.. I will take Hazard by a touchdown.
Hazard by 3 !! Field Goal by Austin Delpont !!
i think hazards defense will win this game for them, letcher has no one on the line who can block allan fugate. hazard-27 letcher-14
Big game lets go lcc
LCC will win. Hazard is not the same team as in the past. JMO
Pulling for Hazard in this one...

The dawgs havent lost at home since the played #1 class a team danville back in 2006...

However much id like to see that record make it a couple more weeks im realistically gonna say LCC pulls out the upset W.

LCC's QB is raw from what Ive heard and their line is HUGEOMONGOUS!!! I heard from people they average like 350 and have a 6 5" lineman that runs a legit 4.9 40....

That being said: LCC 28 Hazard 14----hope im wrong, good luck to both!!
Hay i think football is at a new level no matter what class you are in... Cougars win..... 20 - 12 .. Good luck to both teams....