Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High School Sports Magazine
khsgamenight Wrote:It will be out this week
I thought it was going to be out yesterday
You know how things go when you start a new project...we missed our projected release date by a couple of days. However, it's worth the wait. I think everyone will really enjoy it.
Will there be weekly issues?
I can't wait to get one either!!Logan and Hunter look GREAT!!!
I look forward to seeing the first issue, this should turn out great!
The first edition is printed and will be available in stores tomorrow (Friday). There is some people that have had the opportunity to view the printed product already.
what stores will be selling them?
khsgamenight Wrote:The first edition is printed and will be available in stores tomorrow (Friday). There is some people that have had the opportunity to view the printed product already.
Will you guys cover schools such as Greenup, Boyd, Ashland, Raceland, Russell also? Or is it just from Lawrence Co. down?
khsgamenight Wrote:The first edition is printed and will be available in stores tomorrow (Friday). There is some people that have had the opportunity to view the printed product already.

Great first edition, some very good write ups on our local are kids and coaches. I think this is great for our area and look forward to future articles.
Kosar Wrote:Will you guys cover schools such as Greenup, Boyd, Ashland, Raceland, Russell also? Or is it just from Lawrence Co. down?

As of right now Kentucky High School GameNight The Magazine will only be providing coverage from Lawrence County south through Pikeville. However, we hope to be expanding our coverage area sometime in the future.

As to where the magazine can be purchased, we are in the beginning stages of our distribution and have limited stores online right now.

As of 8-13-09 the magazine can be purchased at the following locations:

The Hillbilly Market - Auxier/Prestonsburg Area
Texaco Station - Turner Branch in Paintsville
Texaco Station - Rt. 40 in Paintsville across form the Little League Field

The magazine will soon be in the following stores:

Martin Double Kwik
Marrowbone Double Kwik
Meta Double Kwik
Chloe Double Kwik
Caney Double Kwik
Belfry Double Kwik
Harold Double Kwik
Allen Double Kwik
Goody Double Kwik
Zebulon Double Kwik
All 3 Double Kwik Stores on North and South Mayo Trail in Pikeville
Both Paintsville Double Kwik Stores
Prestonsburg Double Kwik
Ivel Double Kwik
Justiceville Double Kwik
Salyersville Double Kwik
VIP Fuels at Hagerhill
VIP Fuels Rt. 40 in Paintsville
Paintsville Chevron Beside John Gray

Thanks for all of the kind comments about the magazine. We are doing our best to finalize our distribution and hope that everyone has an opportunity to pick up a copy soon.
WOW - sounds really exciting! Can't wait to get a copy! Good luck with it in the future!
khsgamenight Wrote:As of right now Kentucky High School GameNight The Magazine will only be providing coverage from Lawrence County south through Pikeville. However, we hope to be expanding our coverage area sometime in the future.

As to where the magazine can be purchased, we are in the beginning stages of our distribution and have limited stores online right now.

As of 8-13-09 the magazine can be purchased at the following locations:

The Hillbilly Market - Auxier/Prestonsburg Area
Texaco Station - Turner Branch in Paintsville
Texaco Station - Rt. 40 in Paintsville across form the Little League Field

The magazine will soon be in the following stores:

Martin Double Kwik
Marrowbone Double Kwik
Meta Double Kwik
Chloe Double Kwik
Caney Double Kwik
Belfry Double Kwik
Harold Double Kwik
Allen Double Kwik
Goody Double Kwik
Zebulon Double Kwik
All 3 Double Kwik Stores on North and South Mayo Trail in Pikeville
Both Paintsville Double Kwik Stores
Prestonsburg Double Kwik
Ivel Double Kwik
Justiceville Double Kwik
Salyersville Double Kwik
VIP Fuels at Hagerhill
VIP Fuels Rt. 40 in Paintsville
Paintsville Chevron Beside John Gray

Thanks for all of the kind comments about the magazine. We are doing our best to finalize our distribution and hope that everyone has an opportunity to pick up a copy soon.

You say that coverage will include Lawrence Co but yet I dont see a location in Lawrence Co that they will be sold at....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]