Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
56th District 09/10
The video you provided is exactly the way she plays and she will run through anybody. It is clealy a lane violation also. You have to play basketball with aggression but sometimes players get more aggressive than they should.
I was at this game,and yes that was a foul.However-there were many fouls not called,and just as hard of ones commited by the other team(not called).As far as this player from Estill Co.being called "Bulldozer",it is usally by the parents of a player receiving physical play that themselves did not get called for a foul they commited.As spectators everyone must remain un-biased and see the total game.We want our players to grow in ability-but at the same time "WE" must strive to be the MATURE parents and spectators "WE" should be.So by posting this video and remarks I must ask just who is being the "Buldozer"-the player or the on who posted this video and remarks?
Bluemoon Wrote:I was at this game,and yes that was a foul.However-there were many fouls not called,and just as hard of ones commited by the other team(not called).As far as this player from Estill Co.being called "Bulldozer",it is usally by the parents of a player receiving physical play that themselves did not get called for a foul they commited.As spectators everyone must remain un-biased and see the total game.We want our players to grow in ability-but at the same time "WE" must strive to be the MATURE parents and spectators "WE" should be.So by posting this video and remarks I must ask just who is being the "Buldozer"-the player or the on who posted this video and remarks?
You may think differently when someone hurts your child and they play like the bulldozer does.
Bluemoon Wrote:I was at this game,and yes that was a foul.However-there were many fouls not called,and just as hard of ones commited by the other team(not called).As far as this player from Estill Co.being called "Bulldozer",it is usally by the parents of a player receiving physical play that themselves did not get called for a foul they commited.As spectators everyone must remain un-biased and see the total game.We want our players to grow in ability-but at the same time "WE" must strive to be the MATURE parents and spectators "WE" should be.So by posting this video and remarks I must ask just who is being the "Buldozer"-the player or the on who posted this video and remarks?
I know that the question was asked about why wasn't a a foul called but I think the person who posted the video is trying to make a point on how this player plays basketball.
:dontthink For U,it just so happens that my child was injured playing
against rough players.But she learned from this and began distributing
her own muscle from her 105 lb 5'2" body.She and I would practice day in and day out,and I would not give her one inch of space-I am 6'3" and weigh 215 lbs..I would push her knock her to the floor,block her shots,bump her out of the way,back her down under the basket/just about any physical play that could occur.SHE learned from this and became the leading scorer for her high school,and then went on to be the 5th in the nation 3 pt.shooter in college.
She is now coaching along with her husband one of the most prestigious high school programs in the state/ranked in the top 5 for the last 12 years.
You cannot pacify and pretend that your child will not face difficult physical
situations in the game of basketball-believe me-it is a contact sport.:HitWall:
Bluemoon Wrote::dontthink For U,it just so happens that my child was injured playing
against rough players.But she learned from this and began distributing
her own muscle from her 105 lb 5'2" body.She and I would practice day in and day out,and I would not give her one inch of space-I am 6'3" and weigh 215 lbs..I would push her knock her to the floor,block her shots,bump her out of the way,back her down under the basket/just about any physical play that could occur.SHE learned from this and became the leading scorer for her high school,and then went on to be the 5th in the nation 3 pt.shooter in college.
She is now coaching along with her husband one of the most prestigious high school programs in the state/ranked in the top 5 for the last 12 years.
You cannot pacify and pretend that your child will not face difficult physical
situations in the game of basketball-believe me-it is a contact sport.:HitWall:
Sounds like the Bulldozer took lessons off of you only she takes it to a dirty playing level.
Let me try to clarify this for you. There is a difference in being physical and being a dirty player. I know what this girl has done to some other girls. There is a difference in being a very physical player and getting the job done and playing dirty just to take someone out. That is why someone referred to her as a "Bulldozer."
So what has this girl done to other players that was so wrong? Since she plays so "DIRTY"
I just have one what is any difference in a hard box out or a girl busting her but back to sacrifice her body to take a charge. And the offensive player or defensive player gets hurt or there is a no call. is the defensive player playing "Dirty" or is the offensive player Playing "Dirty" for not stopping :eyeroll:
Great point Coach40,I guess it goes down to the way a person perceives it.
Either way,fouls/or hard play will always be questioned.We as spectators must
realize it's not going to go our way all the time.Im sure that we have been on the side that had a call that wasnt really a foul in our favor.:notworthy:rockon::blabbermo:thatsfunn
I would love to see the video of this young lady!
Always right Wrote:I would love to see the video of this young lady!
Ummm...the video is in this post.
The person that posted it has it locked for some odd reason TongueirateSho
Here is a "DIRTY PLAYER!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LPIUI_CY44"]YouTube- (Bodies Hit the Floor) MWC Women's Soccer: New Mexico's Elizabeth Lambert vs BYU[/ame]
coach40 Wrote:Here is a "DIRTY PLAYER!"

Those are some dirty players alright.