Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavaliers vs. Magic - Eastern Conference Finals
LeBron won't let Cleveland lose another game at home. James will get his teammates involved and I think they will respond much better in Game 2 than they did in Game 1. Cleveland's chemistry is better than any team in the NBA and that is what makes them so good. Howard will get his 20+ points and 10+ rebounds; that is a given. But, LeBron and company won't let this one slip away.
theVILLE Wrote:Lebron in 4 or 5 games....Mo williams will be a big part in this

4 is already out of the question and i will guarantee you they ca't do it in 5 either. I still say the Magic will take this series.
Wow, That was the most exciting last seconds in a game I have ever seen. LeBron showed everyone today why he was MVP.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Wow, That was the most exciting last seconds in a game I have ever seen. LeBron showed everyone today why he was MVP.

I agree!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
LeBron just made an MVP shot. He's the best there is, no question about it.
That shot was insanely awesome, even though I wanted the Magic to win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:That shot was insanely awesome, even though I wanted the Magic to win.
Simply Amazing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
K_Mac Wrote:4 is already out of the question and i will guarantee you they ca't do it in 5 either. I still say the Magic will take this series.

I still say that Lebron wins in 5....I will bet with you on it....Lebron and cleveland win the 3 games....MVP speaks for himself....
Magic will at least win 1 game at home, dont see them losing both. I still have Magic in 6
After the first two games, I believe that the Magic are the better team and stealing homecourt advantage from the Cavs was huge.

I'll change my prediction and take the Magic in 6.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:LeBron just made an MVP shot. He's the best there is, no question about it.

Indeed he is!
Orlando takes Game 3 at home to take a 2-1 lead over the Cavaliers. LeBron had a got to the free-throw line often and scored 41 points but other players didn't step up.

Mikael Pietrus has had a great postseason and continued that tonight scoring 16 points and playing nice defense for the Magic. Rafer Alston had a great game as well.

The Cavs bench only produced 8 points and that just simply doesn't get it done. The Magic are looking really good right now.
theVILLE Wrote:I still say that Lebron wins in 5....I will bet with you on it....Lebron and cleveland win the 3 games....MVP speaks for himself....

Are you ever right about anything? Lol, But DID you see that really hard foul that howard had on lebron from the 3 point line. ITS ****ING HORRIABLE THAT YOU CANT GET NEAR THE GUY WITHOUT A FOUL BEING CALLED, AND DONT SAY WELL HOWARD SHOT 19 FREE THROWS BECAUSE THEY WAS ALL FOULS, THE NBA IS SHOWING HOW BAD THEY WAnt LEBRON TO BE IN THE FINALS BUT I FEEL A LITTLE MAGIC COMING ON, :redboxer: By the way lebrons last second shot in game 2 was amazing, but he couldnt throw his hat in the ocean from the sinking titanic tonight, Doesnt Sound Like a MVP. Yea He had 41, all layups fould shots and 1 three pointer, It makes me sick, did u see when the ball barely hit lebron on the face and he threw his head back to his ***, Or the foul where pietrus or whatever missed lebrons head and they called a foul, then lebron played with his head band for 5 minutes, this guy is an amazing basketball player, no doubt about that, But i think hes a better actor, David stern has him take acting lessons or something,, so please for everyones sake make it fair to everyone else that plays to,:please:
The Magic will take this series in 6. That is my new prediction. I just don't see how the Cavs can put it together.
Calls where terrible both ways, but LeBron deserves an Emmy after some of the stuff he pulled tonight, i.e. the block on the 3-point line by Howard. Complete BS.

Cavs don't have anyone other than LeBron to do anything for them, so it wouldn't surprise me if they won another game.
The Magic seem to match up with the Cavs really well.. Dwight Howard is a beast.. He really is the next Shaq..
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Calls where terrible both ways, but LeBron deserves an Emmy after some of the stuff he pulled tonight, i.e. the block on the 3-point line by Howard. Complete BS.

Cavs don't have anyone other than LeBron to do anything for them, so it wouldn't surprise me if they won another game.

The NBA has been known to give the call to the bigger star..
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Calls where terrible both ways, but LeBron deserves an Emmy after some of the stuff he pulled tonight, i.e. the block on the 3-point line by Howard. Complete BS.

Don't knock LeBron for doing it, Kobe is just as bad as anyone in the league.
blackcat Wrote:Don't knock LeBron for doing it, Kobe is just as bad as anyone in the league.

no no,., that would be billups lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Are you ever right about anything? Lol, But DID you see that really hard foul that howard had on lebron from the 3 point line. ITS ****ING HORRIABLE THAT YOU CANT GET NEAR THE GUY WITHOUT A FOUL BEING CALLED, AND DONT SAY WELL HOWARD SHOT 19 FREE THROWS BECAUSE THEY WAS ALL FOULS, THE NBA IS SHOWING HOW BAD THEY WAnt LEBRON TO BE IN THE FINALS BUT I FEEL A LITTLE MAGIC COMING ON, :redboxer: By the way lebrons last second shot in game 2 was amazing, but he couldnt throw his hat in the ocean from the sinking titanic tonight, Doesnt Sound Like a MVP. Yea He had 41, all layups fould shots and 1 three pointer, It makes me sick, did u see when the ball barely hit lebron on the face and he threw his head back to his ***, Or the foul where pietrus or whatever missed lebrons head and they called a foul, then lebron played with his head band for 5 minutes, this guy is an amazing basketball player, no doubt about that, But i think hes a better actor, David stern has him take acting lessons or something,, so please for everyones sake make it fair to everyone else that plays to,:please:

Yeah when the Magic shot that many freethrows i can see where you get that there is cheating going on....not for the cavs though for the magic....Look at Kobe last night....Melo padded him on the back and said good shot and got a Technical....
The Cavs win 4-2 in this series I think or maybe game 7 to win at home but either way the cavs win the series
I am dumbfounded by the lack of urgency from this Cav's team. As much as I am a huge Lebron mark, I have been disappointed in his ability to get his team involved. This is the 80's Chicago Bulls all over again. I have had fun watching King James in the playoffs, but the problem is, SO HAS HIS TEAMMATES.

For the Cav's to be successful, Lebron has to force his team into the flow of the game. I thought the Cav's did a great job of that in the first two rounds, but in this series, everyone is standing around watching Lebron do all the work. The greatest player in the game, MJ, realized that in order to win championships, his team must be confident to TAKE the Shot! I see the Cav's players not willing to create, thus they are putting it all on Lebron. Part of this is Lebron's fault, the rest is on the coaching. They must find a way to get the TEAM involved, or this will be a missed opportunity for the the Cleveland fans, one that may put Lebron in a Knicks uniform soon enough!
Mo Williams basically guaranteed a Cleveland victory tonight and called his Cavs "the best team in basketball" in an interview today. Anyone think Williams will be right tonight?

I'll say no.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Mo Williams basically guaranteed a Cleveland victory tonight and called his Cavs "the best team in basketball" in an interview today. Anyone think Williams will be right tonight?

I'll say no.

Ill say he is right and the cavs win and get homecourt advantage backk and win teh series
LeBron looks absolutely dog tired. He is not himself at all right now.
This game should be over..Magic got screwed twice in less than a second.
LeBron with 3 big turnovers in OT
LeBron played the entire 2nd half without any breaks. And you could tell toward the end of the 4th and in the Over time period. The king was just out of legs.
I know it will be tough, but I still say the Cavs win in 7 by 4 points.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I know it will be tough, but I still say the Cavs win in 7 by 4 points.

Teams up 3-1 in the series win 95% of the series. As I have already said, the Cavs cannot win with King James being the only player with a presence. The only shot that the Cavs have at winning this series is if the Cavs can force a Flagrant from Superman, cause an ejection for the remainder of game 5. This forces him to sit game six, giving the Cavs the opportunity to tie the series and take it back to Cleveland.

Short of that, the Cavs (MY TEAM) are "deader than Fried Chicken"