Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underrated Players
I think that Bobby Hughes the QB for Pburg is underrated along with brenton hamilton.......
Shelby Valley's John McPeek is as good a back as there is in the state.I'm sure he's ran for over a thousand yards this season. This kid has the best balance of any player I've watched this season.He could most certainly play on the next level,this kid also packs a big punch on the Defensive side of the ball.Valley's linemen are very good also,The big tackle Ratliff, and Damron the center, both have the size and speed to play on saturdays. good luck to these gentlemen and I've injoyed watching you play this season.
Nick Scalf QB at LC
angel gurule, fields davis, drew mcdavid,
Jacob sword from pikeville
has the best hands on the team
but he stands at 5-6
kinda hard to hit him
brandon shepherd of mag. co. he has carried that program for 3 yrs. he deserves his propes. he can play basically any position.
adam dials sheldon clark
the little running back for pike central he was good the one who broke that 80 yard run against sc
wow underrater??? definetly Coty Conley from JC....His defense is solid his blocking is as good as ive seen out of a player of his size and he can hurt you with his ability to catch. You didnt hear his mane much this seanson but next year hes a senior and hes definetly gonna be a big time rod at JC in '06
Not taking anything away from McPeek War Cheef, but I'd like to see him try his luck at Belfry, Pikeville, Johnson Centeral, or Bell County...he'd be ridin the pine (as a running back)

I agree with you #7...Jacob Soward is a good football player with IMO the best attitude on the team
Definatly Cory Chapman from Belfry he hit a 1000 mark against cawood
damon hensley the qb for sheldon clark he is just a sophmore but has taken commandd of the team since started midway through his freshman year we has a good arm and is a natural leader
also #5 daniel harless he lost 60 pounds and moved from te to wide out and starts corner for the cards his determination and will to win are amazing he has some of the best hands in the mountains
I Agree With Fox, Most Fans A Terrible Judge Of Real Talent.

Thats Why Every Time A Team Has A Good Season All Of The Sudden Thier Best Player Is Mr. Football Or All State. Truth Is Thier Just Doing There Job In The Ultimate Team Sport.
Players are usualy underrated because of the fans who watch the game. When you have a big run for a touchdown. You just see who ran it not all the blocks that were made to get him there. So keep in mind there is no I in a great team just great players working as one
Benji Fish for the blackcats
I am sure that all teams have alot of players that are underrated. We just dont have enough fans to reconize them all. [ We need more fans ]
i agree with lost artifact james maynard...and john allen from sc u wont meet 2 better guys and u wont see 2 other players that are full of heart like they are....keep working guys
james maynard from sc....this kid probally has more heart then anyone on his team
The Offensive Line Is the most underated players, Sux for them, but i like how they dont care and just show everyone they can get it done no matter if people know them or not cuz they aint worried about publicity.
Angel Gurule from Ashland is definitely underrated. I think he has received the credit he deserves on the east side of Kentucky, but when it comes to the entire state, a lot of people would overlook him. He has a tremendous work ethic and is a great player on the field, and as Tomcat68 said in a previous post, most people know him as a good player, not the great player that he is.

Two other players I also think are very underrated are Shawn Grimm and Blake Johnson from Johnson Central. Many people and teams have overlooked these two players because of the success Ron Blume has had. While Blume is the first one to credit them for Johnson Central's success this year, a lot of people have overlooked these guys, and I believe that next season, everyone will see how good they really are. I think they're very underrated.

Bell County Runningback T.R. Christopher is underrated. He has rushed for 1159 yards on 143 attempts, and averages 8.1 yards per rush. He also has a total of 21 touchdowns on the season (19 of them come from rushing.).

Another player that comes to mind when I think of underrated is Madison Southern's quarterback, Casey Hatcher. He has only thrown the ball 108 times this season, but out of those 108 passes, he has completed 82 of them which is a 75.9% completion percentage. He also has 1350 yards passing, and ten passing touchdowns compared to three interceptions.
I think Matt Dotson (DIRT)and the whole line are underrated
Jordan Phillips
Corey Chapman with Belfry is underrated he scores almost as matt dotson and is a big help on those 3rd down conversions when the opposing teams d-line is killing us He is small fast and strong
O-line
D-line
Belfry Rocks Wrote:I think Matt Dotson (DIRT)and the whole line are underrated

i second that one, he is definately a difference maker on both sides of the ball on the line:Thumbs:
LOST_ARTIFACT Wrote:James maynard, Sheldon clark

Yea, im with u on that one. He is underrated. Because of his size, but he is probably one of the best, if not the best athlete on Sheldon Clark. He has speed, and is one of the hardest players to block cos of his speed and his quickness.
Belfry Rocks Wrote:I think Matt Dotson (DIRT)and the whole line are underrated

Belfry Rocks. I like to see the Dotson Kid . play on the D-line he is tuff.:wieghts: :ChairHit:
Belfry by------(3) TD
Belfry's line is always underrated....the backs there get lots of credit, but Belfry has a year-in, year-out powerhouse o-line.