Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind of Vehicle Do You Drive?
Those who are calling their Mustang's a piece of crap...would you like to trade?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2005 Dodge Dakota
ComfortEagle Wrote:Those who are calling their Mustang's a piece of crap...would you like to trade?

Don't diss a Jeep... I'm a very big Jeep person.Big Grin
Grand Prix
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Don't diss a Jeep... I'm a very big Jeep person.Big Grin

I'm not dissing it. Just saying that I would like to drive a vehicle made in this decade.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Those who are calling their Mustang's a piece of crap...would you like to trade?

ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm not dissing it. Just saying that I would like to drive a vehicle made in this decade.

Honestly CE I have had better luck out of my Intrepid that has 190,000 miles on it.

My Mustang has been horrid. In the first year we had it, keep in mind it only had around 10-12,000 miles on it they had to:

Rebuild the transmission.

Replace:
Fuel pump
Filler neck.
Sending unit.
Gas tank,
Gauges.

Repair:
Passenger side power window.

Driver side door handle is broken but it is out of warranty so it will be that way for a while.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm not dissing it. Just saying that I would like to drive a vehicle made in this decade.

Oh, makes sense then.

Midee1 Wrote:Honestly CE I have had better luck out of my Intrepid that has 190,000 miles on it.

My Mustang has been horrid. In the first year we had it, keep in mind it only had around 10-12,000 miles on it they had to:

Rebuild the transmission.

Replace:
Fuel pump
Filler neck.
Sending unit.
Gas tank,
Gauges.

Repair:
Passenger side power window.

Driver side door handle is broken but it is out of warranty so it will be that way for a while.

Why do you still have it?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Oh, makes sense then.

Why do you still have it?

Because sadly with the economy the way it is I owe more on it now than it's worth. My wife is very sorry she got rid of her bonneville.
Here is a bad pic of her old ride that she regrets trading.
Here is the best picture I have of the new junker.

Notice the vanity plates in both pictures?Big Grin
I have no car haha.
But i plan to buy a 128i BMW. metallic blue is preferred. lol
Tatertot Wrote:I have no car haha.
But i plan to buy a 128i BMW. metallic blue is preferred. lol
Spread the love brotha. I'll take a black one if you're offering.
I now have a 2005 Dodge Ram.
I've got a 2006 silverado 1500 and a 2005 cadillac CTS. Love both of them.. But if i could have any of my cars back i would love to have my 91 mustang gt.. that car was the shiz
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.