Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you like to see replace Ironton on Belfry's schedule next year?
I was the greatest Wrote:everyone got their boots on?? this :dump: is gettin deep

Smile Smile Smile

WHy not schedule Russel in. That way they could feel each out before the playoffs each year.
Johnson Central
torQQue Wrote:Smile Smile Smile

WHy not schedule Russel in. That way they could feel each out before the playoffs each year.
\

The sad part about that QQ is that I know that Russell would be willing to do this. The only problem is that they are in a district with 7 other teams leaving them only 3 non-district games. All 3 of which they play local rival 3A schools from the same district in Ashland, Boyd County, and Greenup.
I would love to see Belfry play either Johnson Central or Fort Thomas Highlands that would be a awesome game good for the fans
Ashland, Johnson Central, or Bell Co., would be my teams to choose from.

I was at Belfry when it was a 3A school and we played Ashland and Johnson Central. That was some fun years.:rock:
Be good to bring a perenial power back on the schedule for the pond creekers. I like the out of town trip game so look up to one of the Louisville or Lexington schools. I think that is good for the program and honestly something for the kids to look forward to. May be the only way some of the kids in our area ever gets a chance to go play there.......................cept when the go to Pappa Johns Stadium. Good Luck Pirates on whoever you schedule. Maybe even a western Ky school. LOL got traveling on the brain.
:wieghts: Well it wouldnt surprise me the least to see Coach Matney coach there in the near future, that has been his dream job, he has wanted to go back home for sometime, but when you have a coach like you do at Belfry, but that is just talk, not to try and start anything, but i do know that he did want to return there one day and coach. But to the matter at hand, i would like to see them cont. to play us ( Lawrence Co.) But i would really like to see them face 1. Bell 2. Highlands 3. Rockcastle 4. Ashland 5. Boyle 6. Lexington Cat.:wieghts:
Well being a Russell fan, I would have to pull for them .. Since I live in Pike co now and thats like 3 hours from Russell, I would love a chance to see them in action thru the year ..