Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Struggles
Most of the credit should go to Cox though.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:no wonder our boys are playing like they are. they get on here too, and they read this stuff that you guys post about them. then they feel like they have something to prove to you people. they have nothing to prove to any of you. they work their butts off everyday to become better, and then every time they turn around their getting put down on here by someone. (i'm not saying that you put them down, but i'm just saying in general) people saying that team members are getting mad because one person has all the glory, or saying that a player is overrated, or any stupid stuff like that. do you have any ideal what that does to them? they are KIDS. i think some of you need to realize that before you go and post some of the stuff you do. some of you may not agree with me, and that's just fine. but that's my take on the whole situation.

i agree
king360 Wrote:Is this all you care about is us losing to hazard?:confused:
apparently all you care about is knott losing to anyone, especially perry.
wannabe Wrote:apparently all you care about is knott losing to anyone, especially perry.

Well half the time were not even talking about hazard but knott fans bring it up because they start arguments and have nothing else to say
king360 Wrote:Well half the time were not even talking about hazard but knott fans bring it up because they start arguments and have nothing else to say
ok. so i agree with you on the part about not talking about hazard, but its only natural for fans to defend their team, and when someone says something about knott being good, someone has to throw in the fact that pcc beat them twice, i would expect them to start arguements too.
But Hazard?..
ladypatriot55 Wrote:no wonder our boys are playing like they are. they get on here too, and they read this stuff that you guys post about them. then they feel like they have something to prove to you people. they have nothing to prove to any of you. they work their butts off everyday to become better, and then every time they turn around their getting put down on here by someone. (i'm not saying that you put them down, but i'm just saying in general) people saying that team members are getting mad because one person has all the glory, or saying that a player is overrated, or any stupid stuff like that. do you have any ideal what that does to them? they are KIDS. i think some of you need to realize that before you go and post some of the stuff you do. some of you may not agree with me, and that's just fine. but that's my take on the whole situation.
Tell them to go read a good book instead of negative posts on this site.
king360 Wrote:But Hazard?..
:confused:
UKisN1 Wrote:Tell them to go read a good book instead of negative posts on this site.
well maybe people on here should go and read a good book instead of post negative things on this site :p
Knott COUNTY IS GOING THROUGH WHAT ALOT OF TEAMS DO THIS TIME OF YEAR. They are having their ups and downs and there is plenty of time for them to get everything together and make a run at the regional title. I think that they along with Hazard and PCC and maybe Letcher will be in the running for the region when the time comes. It really does not matter how you play now as compared to how you are playing when tourney time comes. People should quit personalizing things and making this something between Tate and Stewart. Both are very fine players that will represent their teams well when it really matters in a few weeks. I think that this region has alot of teams that can represent the 14th region well and I think it will come down to who plays the best in March not who plays the best in January. Knott County needs to work harder than ever and they will surely be in the hunt when it matters....
wannabe Wrote:well maybe people on here should go and read a good book instead of post negative things on this site :p
Agree or a good football game.
UKisN1 Wrote:Tell them to go read a good book instead of negative posts on this site.

Chronicles Of Narnia?Big Grin
hmmmm wonder who u could be...oh look at the pic lol
Golden Nugget Wrote:hmmmm wonder who u could be...oh look at the pic lol

:confused:
bluegrass15 Wrote:they both need to be on the floor at the same time. i do agree though that tate needs more shots though.

I agree. If they plan to win the region they'll both be on the floor at the same time. My personal opinion though the one thats hittin that night is the one that needs to be the one that needs to get the most shots just in case both of them aren't.
triplemaniaman Wrote:stamper averaged 24 a game last year.....tate comes in and is the guy, taking stuarts shots, he doesn't get the touches he did last year, and it is just instinct to try and get some shots up. 20....... i do believe tate was 5 for 20 tonight
NO He didn't have 5 for 20 last night or any other nigh. He never shot that many shots in a game in his life. That was someone else you are thinking of. Like your bro. Stamper and Cox get along fine and you are trying ti cause trouble. Youaer not smart enough C,,,,
nothing but net Wrote:NO He didn't have 5 for 20 last night or any other nigh. He never shot that many shots in a game in his life. That was someone else you are thinking of. Like your bro. Stamper and Cox get along fine and you are trying ti cause trouble. Youaer not smart enough C,,,,

Once again....what???
nothing but net Wrote:NO He didn't have 5 for 20 last night or any other nigh. He never shot that many shots in a game in his life. That was someone else you are thinking of. Like your bro. Stamper and Cox get along fine and you are trying ti cause trouble. Youaer not smart enough C,,,,

Dude, really...That makes no sense.
I Am Confused
Overrated Wrote:Dude, really...That makes no sense.

lol:confused:
king360 Wrote:lol:confused:

:howdy:
jump_shot5 Wrote:I am afraid that Knott Central is doing the same thing JBS done last year. People are getting mad (Stamper) because when the team wins all the glory goes to Tate. Therefore their chemistry is suffering from it. I feel sorry for the kids that play their butts off every night only to get nothing. Tate is once again in a situation where no matter how good he does he is considered the bad guy!

Wow, pardon my sarcasim but you sure do know a lot about the program @ Knott right now don't you?Smile
#1ukfan Wrote:Wow, pardon my sarcasim but you sure do know a lot about the program @ Knott right now don't you?Smile

I know, right?
[quote=nothing but net]NO He didn't have 5 for 20 last night or any other nigh. He never shot that many shots in a game in his life. That was someone else you are thinking of. Like your bro. Stamper and Cox get along fine and you are trying ti cause trouble. Youaer not smart enough C,,,,[/QUOTE

i don't know what games you are watchin, he has shot that many shots in plenty of games, and those are just the stats from a game. your full of it

all you have ever tried to do on here is cause trouble so don't start that crap
Kids are kids, they will work things out. Most problems really occur when parents or adults get involved. Let the kids be kids, and let them play ball. KCC will be fine if people will leave them alone.
Rivalrat Wrote:Kids are kids, they will work things out. Most problems really occur when parents or adults get involved. Let the kids be kids, and let them play ball. KCC will be fine if people will leave them alone.

THANK YOU!!!
Rivalrat Wrote:Kids are kids, they will work things out. Most problems really occur when parents or adults get involved. Let the kids be kids, and let them play ball. KCC will be fine if people will leave them alone.

yeah i def. agree with this, if it was just the players and coaches alone for a couple of months with the parents away, teams would be a lot better and have a lot fewer problems

AMEN
diaperdandy Wrote:all you have ever tried to do on here is cause trouble so don't start that crap

I don't have a clue whats he's tring to say but I agree with ya.