Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your tattoos?
We've done this before but I don't feel like looking for it. So.. How about posting some pics of the tattoos you have..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I have no Tatoos!!!

And don't plan on getting any.
That's too bad..

Tom is not my friend....

God that pic turned out bigger than i thought lol

Tom is not my friend....

Glad to see you got the one you wanted before CTD. It looks GREAT! Where did you get it done?

No tramp stamp for me.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:No tramp stamp for me.

It's only a tramp stamp if it's on your lower back, haha.

thetribe Wrote:It's only a tramp stamp if it's on your lower back, haha.
To me when a female has one no matter where it is I call it a tramp stamp lol:Clap:
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:To me when a female has one no matter where it is I call it a tramp stamp lol:Clap:

We can no longer be friends.

thetribe Wrote:Definitely post your ideas for tattoos that you would LIKE to have as well.

Mario characters from the top of my shoulder down...with goombas everywhere..lol
thetribe Wrote:We can no longer be friends.
Understood.
I have an eagle on my back.
king360 Wrote:Mario characters from the top of my shoulder down...with goombas everywhere..lol

One of my friends has a Mario leg sleeve. It looks amazing! Great work and colors like you would not even believe.

thetribe Wrote:The two that I have pictures of already.

I like this tattoo its very creative? Where did you get it done at
RedRider96 Wrote:I like this tattoo its very creative? Where did you get it done at

Small Town, Jenn Curnutte. She does great work. :Thumbs:

how do you post a pic?
blitz43 Wrote:how do you post a pic?

Click Go Advanced, Manage Attachments, and upload it or if you want to link it from a website, Go Advanced and click the picture icon in all of those options at the top and paste the link into the blank it brings up for you.

west-virginia helmet.gif
I think I got this right?
I want 1 more. My last name on my upper left arm.then I will be done....maybe
blitz43 Wrote:I want 1 more. My last name on my upper left arm.then I will be done....maybe
They're so addicting- I swore of only one, and then three later I want one more, but then I'm done.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Chinese symbol that means believe on my left leg, a cross that says Only God Can Judge Me on my left forearm, Godsmack sun ball on the upper part of my left arm, some messed up tribal tat on the upper part of my right arm that a friend of mine did when I was dumb enough to let him do it while drinking but I plan on getting it fixed soon, my name in old english letters on my right forearm, and the logo from the band Disturbed's second CD on the upper and middle part of my back, it has both a pentagram and the star of david in it and says believe underneath that and has devil horns coming out the top of it. I really like the good and evil tattoos, they portray my belief which is with good also comes evil, you cant have one without the other. Everybody has some evil in them, even church going nut jobs that judge everyone instead of praying for them. I dont really have anything against God or the bible or anything like that, its people that say they live the life but do things they arent supposed to when they think no one knows. I think you call them hippocrits, and believe me, they are everywhere. Sorry about all that, I just wanted to explain my tats and what they mean to me. I plan on getting sleeved on both arms as soon as I can afford it as well as getting more tattoos on other parts of my body.
i like your tattoos blitzBig Grin
I like the second one the best.
Tatertot Wrote:i like your tattoos blitzBig Grin
I like the second one the best.
Thanx! The 1st one is, of course, my kidz with the chinese symbol for family. The second is to remind me of the cross & I just really liked the tribal designs coming out from behind it. My wife has a couple of cool ones as well. I will try and get them on here. I like hers alot.
Here is a few of mine, will get the other 6 or 7 uploaded later.
The leprachaun is my fav. Where did you get it done at??

Tom is not my friend....

Amy Curry done it for me.
I like the cross.