Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County Vs. Riverside Christan
THEONLYONE Wrote:I THINK YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR MOUTH. WE HAVE PLENTY OF DISCIPLINE AND RESPECT HERE AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO GET IT AS WELL. IF YOU ARE NOT FROM HERE AND HAVE NO STAKE IN WHAT HAPPENES HERE THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH. LAST TIME I CHECKED THE COACH IS THE LEADER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS TEAM. YES THE PLAYERS MUST WORK WITH HIM AND THEY DO. HE GOT HERE LATE, THANKS TO THE ADMINISTRATION, AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO WORK WITH HIS TALENT. HE WANTS TO RUN ONLY HIS IDEAS OF TONS OF PLAYS AND SLOW AS A SNAIL. THIS TEAM AND ALL ITS PLAYERS HAVE BEEN RUNNING A FAST GAME FOR MANY YEARS SO MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU MIGHT WANT TO WORK ON MESHING THE TWO STYLES. WELL IN THE FUTURE KEEP YOU TRASH TALK TO YOURSELF. WHY DONT YOU TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRRIOR AND LEARN SOME RESECT FOR YOURSELF.:ban:

Well, sounds like you are either one of the quitters or else you simply condone it. Although you really put me in my place with your response (note the sarcasm), I am aware of what goes on there. Besides, anyone who reads the million threads about Powell here can see there is always drama, always excuses and so often, a quitting mindset. My intentions were to support the coach and the players who have chosen not to QUIT. They are not offerring excuses. They are working hard and taking the crap that is being dealt to them everyday. Get over it already!
THEONLYONE Wrote:I THINK YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR MOUTH. WE HAVE PLENTY OF DISCIPLINE AND RESPECT HERE AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO GET IT AS WELL. IF YOU ARE NOT FROM HERE AND HAVE NO STAKE IN WHAT HAPPENES HERE THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH. LAST TIME I CHECKED THE COACH IS THE LEADER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS TEAM. YES THE PLAYERS MUST WORK WITH HIM AND THEY DO. HE GOT HERE LATE, THANKS TO THE ADMINISTRATION, AND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO WORK WITH HIS TALENT. HE WANTS TO RUN ONLY HIS IDEAS OF TONS OF PLAYS AND SLOW AS A SNAIL. THIS TEAM AND ALL ITS PLAYERS HAVE BEEN RUNNING A FAST GAME FOR MANY YEARS SO MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU MIGHT WANT TO WORK ON MESHING THE TWO STYLES. WELL IN THE FUTURE KEEP YOU TRASH TALK TO YOURSELF. WHY DONT YOU TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRRIOR AND LEARN SOME RESECT FOR YOURSELF.:ban:

Dont ever tell someone to watch their trash talk again... your the one who gets on here and talks smack about the team more than anyone... your a mother and everyone knows who you are, your making yourself look like an idiot at games and on here.... grow up, people like YOU are the reason poco is losing. its funny when parents have nothing better to do then get on BGR
:Sad04:
powellpirates08 Wrote:Dont ever tell someone to watch their trash talk again... your the one who gets on here and talks smack about the team more than anyone... your a mother and everyone knows who you are, your making yourself look like an idiot at games and on here.... grow up, people like YOU are the reason poco is losing. its funny when parents have nothing better to do then get on BGR

:Sad04: WOW WHAT A CRY BABY!!!! GET OVER IT. OH AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED I DIDNT MAKE POCO LOSE ANYTHING.
I dont know the situation at Powell, but I do know that Brian is as nice a guy as you will ever want your kids to play for.
Well Estill beat them by 88, the score was Estill 100 and Riverside 12.
I think Powell will win becuase they beat Jenkins by 20 points!
powell well win by 30 +
Should be an easy one for Powell, but without Star point gaurd Carlisle Creech playing, they will have to play very smart and Morgan Reed will have to do most of the handleing. Should be able to win it tho.
Lets go Riverside! No one deserves to not have a win on the season
I would like for Riverside to win, but Powell will win by 20+
Ky313 Wrote:Should be an easy one for Powell, but without Star point gaurd Carlisle Creech playing, they will have to play very smart and Morgan Reed will have to do most of the handleing. Should be able to win it tho.
How can anyone be considered a "star" on a team with one win this season?
piratefan24 Wrote:I think Powell will win becuase they beat Jenkins by 20 points!

Sadly this could actually be a good game. And by good I mean close, not interesting to watch.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:How can anyone be considered a "star" on a team with one win this season?

I would most definatley consider him one of the stars of this team.
powellpirates08 Wrote:Dont ever tell someone to watch their trash talk again... your the one who gets on here and talks smack about the team more than anyone... your a mother and everyone knows who you are, your making yourself look like an idiot at games and on here.... grow up, people like YOU are the reason poco is losing. its funny when parents have nothing better to do then get on BGR

AMEN!!!!! Love this post and you are exactly right. One would think with her son being out with an injury she would have calmed down some, but that is clearly not the case. I am just glad her kid stayed at powell and didn't transfer anywhere else cause no one else needs him or her! ( and I guess I will be the next to get yelled at in all caps, lol)
I look for this one to be a good game.I think riverside by 3......:Thumbs:
lifeisgood Wrote:AMEN!!!!! Love this post and you are exactly right. One would think with her son being out with an injury she would have calmed down some, but that is clearly not the case. I am just glad her kid stayed at powell and didn't transfer anywhere else cause no one else needs him or her! ( and I guess I will be the next to get yelled at in all caps, lol)

Um hold on there bro, i am all for your post here, i agree she gets a little out of hand. But there is no reason to bash him(Carlisle) he is a fine young Point Gaurd and i believe any team in the district (maybe even the region) would be thrilled to have him.IMO So Just please leave him out of it!
i would like to c Riverside beat powell just so riverside will get a win before the season comes to an end bc no team wants to go 0 and whatever but the game is gonna be in powell county so its gonna be tough for riverside to beat them but who knows. lets go Rams
Powell by 20.
Ky313 Wrote:Um hold on there bro, i am all for your post here, i agree she gets a little out of hand. But there is no reason to bash him(Carlisle) he is a fine young Point Gaurd and i believe any team in the district (maybe even the region) would be thrilled to have him.IMO So Just please leave him out of it!

point well taken, didn't mean disrespect to him as he is a good kid, but I have heard her mouth in the stands and on this forum and no team needs her criticism or the way she acts. I guess every team "has one" of her kind but I am just glad she is in Powell. I really don't see how her kid continues to do as good as he did before his injury with her attitude. Again, sorry about that remark about the player cause I have always thought that it's a shame kids get tagged because of their parents. Thanks for calling me out on that one. I wish Powell all the best and I just think if they will give it some time that Coach Hall will do his best to rebuild that program. Don't "jump ship" just yet!!!:Cheerlead
The way I see it is that both of these teams could use this win.But I think riverside wants it just a little bit more...So I am still going with riverside my 3...:Thumbs:
lifeisgood Wrote:point well taken, didn't mean disrespect to him as he is a good kid, but I have heard her mouth in the stands and on this forum and no team needs her criticism or the way she acts. I guess every team "has one" of her kind but I am just glad she is in Powell. I really don't see how her kid continues to do as good as he did before his injury with her attitude. Again, sorry about that remark about the player cause I have always thought that it's a shame kids get tagged because of their parents. Thanks for calling me out on that one. I wish Powell all the best and I just think if they will give it some time that Coach Hall will do his best to rebuild that program. Don't "jump ship" just yet!!!:Cheerlead

O man believe me i know what you mean about her, lol. Yea he is a reel good ballplayer and a great kid, No prob man, thanx for bein so respectable.