Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Paintsville
Paintsville 42
Hazard 24
I say pville will win this one easy....
Will Paintsville be at full strength for the Hazard game. I heard that a couple of their players were a little banged up?
i am pulling for paintsville in this one
Old School Wrote:Will Paintsville be at full strength for the Hazard game. I heard that a couple of their players were a little banged up?

Who is hurt?
I have played in against both teams...If p-ville wants to have a chance they need to contain Olinger... They also have a very good WR not sure what his name is... He had a big catch against us... Good luck Tigers
ooh-rah Wrote:Who is hurt?

No one is really hurt, just a few banged up players from the Apple Bowl. They all practiced today, except for T.J. Freno he's got a cold or something. It's football, you play banged up or go home.
shafter9 Wrote:I have played in against both teams...If p-ville wants to have a chance they need to contain Olinger... They also have a very good WR not sure what his name is... He had a big catch against us... Good luck Tigers

Chuckie O'Stein is the receivers name. He and Olinger are dangerous, the Bulldogs have very good skill people.
aint the Bulldogs ranked high than Paintsville? if so then it is considered an upset.. thats what i was sayin. most people are thinkin Hazard will win so i am sayin Tigers in an upset.
I heard the QB's for BOTH teams are banged up (foot and shoulder -- not sure which injury goes with which player).

Since the QB's are the "heart and soul" for both teams, which one being hampered will make the most difference in this game?

My guess...Olinger's injury will hurt HAZARD more than Pugh's. P'ville's other weapons (Doderer, mainly) can still do damage without Pugh. O'Stein and company need Olinger to make things happen.

...others' thoughts?
Good luck Tigers.
I am pulling for Paintsville and then hopefully Pikeville will be able to win at Hazard and then the distrcit title will come down to Paintsville and Pikeville....Good luck Tigers!!

Paintsville 35
Hazard 21