Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard Bulldogs
64.56%
Pikeville Panthers
35.44%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Pikeville (1A 3rd Round)
Pikeville needs to stop Adams from getting the long gains and contain Campbell. I think if they do that and let Olinger get his usual then they have a good shot. However, I don't know if they have the skills players to do it.
buster Wrote:When did hazard play Belfry or any other top 5 teams in 3a,4a and 5a and win

Never. Their wins are always smaller and weeker schools. Pikeville had a wayyyy tougher schedule then they did. (Lex. Cath, Pburg, Ashland, Belfry, Corbin) Which prepares the Panthers phisically for a 3rd Round win. Their most definately mentally ready
Pikeville must force turnovers.
I for one am rooting for PIkeville, because if Pikeville wins they have to come to Raceland for the Semi-finals after we take care of LCA.
Pikeville got killed by ashland... Ashland got killed by 35 by johnson central just as hazard did...Pikeville beat a terrible harlan team by a score of 27-7 hazard had their jv in the whole 4 quarter against harlan. Hazard hung 56 on paintsville and had the jv in the 4th quarter. Pikeville beat paintsville 22-12. Thats just if you want to talk about scores. Hazard 42 Pikeville 21 on a late score against the jv.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I for one am rooting for PIkeville, because if Pikeville wins they have to come to Raceland for the Semi-finals after we take care of LCA.

No, the game would be at Pikeville...
buster Wrote:When did hazard play Belfry or any other top 5 teams in 3a,4a and 5a and win

When did Pikeville do the same? I really dont understand your post. I guess you are saying that because Pikeville got beat by teams in upper classes that that means something. Say what you want about scrimmages, but Hazard showed up respectful against Pburg and Belfry. Pikeville got creamed. Hazard beat PCC, a 5A team, not a top 5 team,but respectable as theybeat LCC. Jenkins could get killed by the teams you are talking about on Pikevilles schedule and that would not mean too much to me....JMO
here we go again...

Panthers time to shine!

Physically beat the snot of the bulldogs.

Go pikeville!!!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I for one am rooting for PIkeville, because if Pikeville wins they have to come to Raceland for the Semi-finals after we take care of LCA.

actually it will be at pikeville
If...Then Wrote:Never. Their wins are always smaller and weeker schools. Pikeville had a wayyyy tougher schedule then they did. (Lex. Cath, Pburg, Ashland, Belfry, Corbin) Which prepares the Panthers phisically for a 3rd Round win. Their most definately mentally ready

Never is a pretty big word. Did you mean never this year or never - ever. Surely you don't mean never - ever.

I don't know who told you that. Hazard or Pikeville will have the semi's this year. If this was an odd year, then LCA or Raceland will have it. Reg. 2 and 4 will have the semi's this year, next year reg. 1 and 3 will have them. Ever years ever regs. Odd years odd regs. That is all you need to know about the playoffs. To know were the games will be at. That game the seed don't matter.
IMO Hazard will win but if they do not do it with a huge blowout then i am uncertain of what remains for them. So Hazard-40 Pikeville-13. If its much closer than this Hazard ain't playing to expectations.
Hazard is peaking at the right time and i win at pikeville will most definately motivate Hazard in the 4th round for a good match up with whoever wins the LCA and Raceland game.
It should be a good game. Evenly matched teams. I think it will be Hazard in this one. But it will be the last game Hazard wins. LCA or Raceland will blow them out anyway.
You are about as crazy and as your name is. This will be a much different hazard team than LCA saw at LCA. The are getting in cink with each other finally after waiting all season for everyone to get healthy. The game will be decided by a touchdown or less.
Good luck to Pikeville.
P'ville played some very good teams, but did not play them even close... Hazard can name their score.......
Boozer Wrote:It should be a good game. Evenly matched teams. I think it will be Hazard in this one. But it will be the last game Hazard wins. LCA or Raceland will blow them out anyway.

Raceland can't beat Hazard the way they are playing right now. LCA will have a better change to beat them. If Hazard play Raceland in the semi's Hazard will win by 3 TDS. If it is LCA the winner will win by 2TDS.
Hazard 28
Pikeville 16
cj2561 Wrote:Raceland can't beat Hazard the way they are playing right now. LCA will have a better change to beat them. If Hazard play Raceland in the semi's Hazard will win by 3 TDS. If it is LCA the winner will win by 2TDS.

Wait until next week for this post.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch
jetpilot Wrote:I still remember Pikeville beating Hazard 42-6 two years ago also...
GO Panthers !!!!

you can always remember that but win it comes down to it you will always remember the time that it counted the most which hazard walked away with their heads held high and pikeville on their knees crying as it all came to an end. im going to say hazard takes this one by 2 or more.

[attachment=o1288]
Hazard
The last couple of years, Pikeville's line has just wimped out in the big games. Last year at Belfry, for instance. It'll come down to how much Pikeville's linemen want the win, it really really will.

That said, I pick Hazard to win it. I don't think the Panthers are going to be ready for this mentally.
HHS53 Wrote:you can always remember that but win it comes down to it you will always remember the time that it counted the most which hazard walked away with their heads held high and pikeville on their knees crying as it all came to an end. im going to say hazard takes this one by 2 or more.

[attachment=o1288]

Pikeville has made Hazard cry many many times. Like someone already said, if Pikeville's line is ready to hit Hazard in the mouth on every play, they can win.
hazard wont come close to beating raceland or lex christian
Ahh its ok, Hazard still depends on a barn burner win they had 2 years ago.

If I was from Hazard, id be finding recent game that I won by more than a saftey is worth. lol
Way to much OFFENSE for the panthers, IMO the game won't be with in a touchdown after the 1st quarter.

HHS-42
PHS-12
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Hazard Its Time To Play Some Football
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:You still remember that, huh?? Big Grin

[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fangsjs/001-2.jpg]

WOW...
Pikeville: 20
Hazard: 14
The Ville Wrote:WOW...
Pikeville: 20
Hazard: 14

Hopefully this prediction wont be a TD short. lol