Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about Wolfe County?
Ok im tired of hearing this stuff bout Wolfe... I mean what bout them its Wolfe Co i mean come on... They dont stand a chance against Powell or anyone else lol... Powell will be way too good for them.... And what bout this kid i mean the way i look at it if hes from powell then y did he move? maybe its cuz hes not good enough to play for powell... Did u ever look at it that way
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Ok im tired of hearing this stuff bout Wolfe... I mean what bout them its Wolfe Co i mean come on... They dont stand a chance against Powell or anyone else lol... Powell will be way too good for them.... And what bout this kid i mean the way i look at it if hes from powell then y did he move? maybe its cuz hes not good enough to play for powell... Did u ever look at it that way

Good point.
lmao ol sawyer the godess of big wolfe town
you guys really dont have all that good of a teem this year and who ever is talking **** about sawyer...i got news for you it will all show when you are on the court thats all u need to worry about cause this internet **** aint gonna get you know where im sorry to break it to you but think WC does have a better chance this year at regions....
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Ok im tired of hearing this stuff bout Wolfe... I mean what bout them its Wolfe Co i mean come on... They dont stand a chance against Powell or anyone else lol... Powell will be way too good for them.... And what bout this kid i mean the way i look at it if hes from powell then y did he move? maybe its cuz hes not good enough to play for powell... Did u ever look at it that way

once agin LETS SEE what happens on the COURT not this internet stuff thats all u puss's can do is just ***** over the internet and ur hidden ur name cause u know u'll get ur *** kicked on the floor or out in the streets.....POWELL COUNTY IS GONNA GET BLOWN AWAY THIS YEAR...........
TvolsCL#5 Wrote:once agin LETS SEE what happens on the COURT not this internet stuff thats all u puss's can do is just ***** over the internet and ur hidden ur name cause u know u'll get ur *** kicked on the floor or out in the streets.....POWELL COUNTY IS GONNA GET BLOWN AWAY THIS YEAR...........

lol dang ur bad i tell ya...but yea tru it will show on the court i just cnt wait to beat and bang with 12 a lil....and bout that shot at regions stuff go on and flush that cause thats just foolish lmao but hey im out c ya n powell inna few Cool
well i am #1 from powell wolfe should know me i hate BGR but all i have heard about n school is how bad wolfe says there gonna beat us and sawyer...wolfe has 2 players hayes and brandon...ive played against sawyer and hes not gonna effect us at powell at all maybe in the future but not this year...hawk conley warvin and rice will be to much for u all anyway ur to small...but good luck c ya on the 4th
They'll play Betsy Layne in a pre-season scrimmage I believe! Can anyone confirm this?
TvolsCL#5 Wrote:you guys really dont have all that good of a teem this year and who ever is talking **** about sawyer...i got news for you it will all show when you are on the court thats all u need to worry about cause this internet **** aint gonna get you know where im sorry to break it to you but think WC does have a better chance this year at regions....

How do you get that Sawyer is good? What has he done to prove himself to be any good?
TvolsCL#5 Wrote:once agin LETS SEE what happens on the COURT not this internet stuff thats all u puss's can do is just ***** over the internet and ur hidden ur name cause u know u'll get ur *** kicked on the floor or out in the streets.....POWELL COUNTY IS GONNA GET BLOWN AWAY THIS YEAR...........

It sounds like i got to ya there bud
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:How do you get that Sawyer is good? What has he done to prove himself to be any good?

Good point... Ill tell ya tho hes went to ol Wolfe Co. and they think hes a god like Michael Jordan or something lmao... Hes nothing ill tell ya that if he was so good he wouldve stayed at Powell
Yeah Sawyer is good... good at playing checkers with Dballer12. Sawyer isn't gonna go anywhere with that wolfe county team . Scouts won't be able to come because they will too busy scouting powell's team:ChairHit:
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Good point... Ill tell ya tho hes went to ol Wolfe Co. and they think hes a god like Michael Jordan or something lmao... Hes nothing ill tell ya that if he was so good he wouldve stayed at Powell

He wouldn't have gotten the chance to play at Powell.
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:He wouldn't have gotten the chance to play at Powell.

Yes i kno lol. Cuz Powell dont need anyone like him, he couldnt have made it at Powell so he had to go some where else to make it. Hes not good at all.
100%SUCCESS Wrote:They'll play Betsy Layne in a pre-season scrimmage I believe! Can anyone confirm this?

Yes. wolfe won by 9 tonight. It was a great game. betsy lane jumped out to a good start. The wolves played a verry fast pase game and bounced back in the end. They had to play a 12 minute half at the end so wolfe could beat the snow home.
ok... i will say this one more time.... the wolves have no big guy and powells more Arvin and Rice.... no one can stop Arvin.... or Rice... they dont hace **** on powell!!!!!!
have*
Wolfe will be better now than they were this summer because the terrill kid is back from injury
They may beat Powell now due to the loss of Hawkins and Crowe.
Wolfe had nothing to worry bout when hawkins and crowe were still there. But hawkins is now transferring to wolfe. And i think crowe has already enrolled at estill co.... not for sure.
Dballer12 Wrote:Wolfe had nothing to worry bout when hawkins and crowe were still there. But hawkins is now transferring to wolfe. And i think crowe has already enrolled at estill co.... not for sure.

:confused:
Protect_This_House26 Wrote::confused:

Hey Powell now what are you gonna due???????LOSE.See why Sawyer went to Wolfe.You all can't even get along with each other.JEALOUSY.Now it will cost you.I can't wait to see how you stack up against your former players.Miss Christian yet???You will.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Hey Powell now what are you gonna due???????LOSE.See why Sawyer went to Wolfe.You all can't even get along with each other.JEALOUSY.Now it will cost you.I can't wait to see how you stack up against your former players.Miss Christian yet???You will.

Idk what we are gonna do. Without Crowe and Hawkins, its gonna be a long season.
Hawkins will not be eligible at Wolfe. Crowe will not be eligible at Estill( Which nobody is going to cry about over here). The KHSAA will do an investigation on these kids quitting a team and then transfering to another team? Sounds awful fishy to me and I would say the KHSAA would think the same. There's no way these kids will get elibible. Sorry. If they do, I would be surprised
wat about wolfe county?
L-MAC#1 Wrote:wat about wolfe county?

Thats what im saying What about them?lol
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Hey Powell now what are you gonna due???????LOSE.See why Sawyer went to Wolfe.You all can't even get along with each other.JEALOUSY.Now it will cost you.I can't wait to see how you stack up against your former players.Miss Christian yet???You will.

Trust me. I def do not miss Christian at all. I'd rather lose than have him on the team.
estillforlife Wrote:Hawkins will not be eligible at Wolfe. Crowe will not be eligible at Estill( Which nobody is going to cry about over here). The KHSAA will do an investigation on these kids quitting a team and then transfering to another team? Sounds awful fishy to me and I would say the KHSAA would think the same. There's no way these kids will get elibible. Sorry. If they do, I would be surprised

Crowe moved to Estill to live with his mother. Here lately his father has been very ill and is not able to take care of David like he should so they both decided the best move would be to move in with his mother. As for Hawkins its going to be very tough to get ruled eligible.
Dballer12 Wrote:Wolfe had nothing to worry bout when hawkins and crowe were still there. But hawkins is now transferring to wolfe. And i think crowe has already enrolled at estill co.... not for sure.

Yea ok, nothing to worry about. LMAO Your sayin that now b/c he is already with you guys. You guys are lucky to get him.

Looks like Big Bad Sawyer isn't the King of Wolfe any longer!
If Hawkins gets eligible at Wolfe then he will be thier leader.He is a hand and foot better than anyone else they have their.