Poll: Lunsford or McConnell?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
McConnell
52.38%
Lunsford
47.62%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunsford or McConnell?
Lunsford.
so has anyone heard those capaign ads on the radio about their military time? Aren't those kind of 'low blows'? Besides, what does how long you served in the military have to do with how you will help Kentuckians?
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:so has anyone heard those capaign ads on the radio about their military time? Aren't those kind of 'low blows'? Besides, what does how long you served in the military have to do with how you will help Kentuckians?

Uh, here in Central KY there's mud-slinging commercials between these two 24/7 for the last 2 months. It's EXTREMELY annoying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
same here
BelfryPride Wrote:But, did'nt George Bush stand on an aircraft carrier two years ago and declare victory???...If we won, why are we still there? One Word...OIL, the US wants to control the worlds oil reserves and is in bed with the Saudis to do so.

We need to keep our noses out of the worlds problems and worry about our own for a change!

We have bridges and infrastructure falling apart all over this country, but they want to build bridges in Iraq?

We have schools in this country that are in delapitated conditions, but they want build new schools in Iraq?

Come on America, Wake up !!!

How does Lundsford stand on GAY MARRIAGE ? I was in Louisville last week...was watching (TV) debate with McConnell and Lundsford was asked do you support GAY MARRIAGE... Lundsford replied Let's talk about Gun control... never did anwser question ... Go Mitch!!!
killerb Wrote:How does Lundsford stand on GAY MARRIAGE ? I was in Louisville last week...was watching (TV) debate with McConnell and Lundsford was asked do you support GAY MARRIAGE... Lundsford replied Let's talk about Gun control... never did anwser question ... Go Mitch!!!
What does Gay Marriage have to do with this election? We voted it illegal in KY during the 2006 election.

So as long as you live in Ky you don't have to live next to any gays that are married.

Are you afraid their gayness might rub off on you? LOLSmile
Well, neither of the candidates are worth having in my opinion but Lunsford seems the lesser of two evils because McConnell has voted with Bush quite a bit and look where our country is right now: fighting two wars with no end in sight, an economy that is on the brink of collapsing from its own weight, an energy crisis that could've been resolved decades ago if we had tried to pursue more greener alternatives like other nations have done and numerous other issues as well. My point is, McConnell has been in Washington for too long, and I believe 24 years as a Senator is long enough, and so that is why I say "Ditch Mitch" and maybe with a Democratic controlled Congress, maybe we can fix the mess that our country is in right now and hopefully get it up and running once again and show the world that we are still the most powerful country.
DevilsWin Wrote:What does Gay Marriage have to do with this election? We voted it illegal in KY during the 2006 election.

So as long as you live in Ky you don't have to live next to any gays that are married.

Are you afraid their gayness might rub off on you? LOLSmile

No DA Lundsford supports gay rights... Is that why you support him? I doubt that you voted to ban it!!! LOL Rolleyes
I have been really stuck on this race from the start, I'm a republican but I'm voting for Lunsford. Time to see what the dems can do.
killerb Wrote:No DA Lundsford supports gay rights... Is that why you support him? I doubt that you voted to ban it!!! LOL Rolleyes

I voted against the ammendment because the Constitution is supposed to Give Freedoms not Take Freedoms Away.

It doesn't matter what the ammendment is, I don't support it if it takes away freedom.
vundy33 Wrote:I have been really stuck on this race from the start, I'm a republican but I'm voting for Lunsford. Time to see what the dems can do.
:letsparty