Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
89.29%
South Floyd
10.71%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Pikeville - Oct. 10
Pikeville in a wash.
If...Then Wrote:Well when you have a D1 prospect tailback, it does!
Not against SF. Don't even act like that is the reason either. Harmon brings a lot more than his talent to this team.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Not against SF. Don't even act like that is the reason either. Harmon brings a lot more than his talent to this team.

Leader...
Feast or famine for P'ville. This week it is feast...
If...Then Wrote:Well when you have a D1 prospect tailback, it does!

Who would be a D1 tailback?
there is not a d-1 player in eastern ky. thats all i heard the last few years is the d-1 players. where are they now?
Pikeville 58-6
Is Harmon playing or not? I really feel that if Pikeville doesn't win this one by at least 50, then Pikeville football has hit rock bottom. Especially if South Floyd has 3 of there better players out.
JackFrost Wrote:They lost 3 who are out for the season and all 3 of them were seniors. Not to mention another of South Floyds starters transferred to a differnt school.

who transferred?
if the raiders don't come to play it will be a beating
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Is Harmon playing or not? I really feel that if Pikeville doesn't win this one by at least 50, then Pikeville football has hit rock bottom. Especially if South Floyd has 3 of there better players out.
He is playing from what he says.
Who is gonna take Bakers place?
Panther Thunder..What is your score for tonight?>
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Panther Thunder..What is your score for tonight?>
Pikeville 70 South Floyd 0. I don't think they will let up, and Harmon needs to get a lot of touches. South Floyd is just not good. It may just be wishful thinking though haha. We need a good game.
If...Then Wrote:Who is gonna take Bakers place?
I would assume Taylor Ratliff.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Pikeville 70 South Floyd 0. I don't think they will let up, and Harmon needs to get a lot of touches. South Floyd is just not good. It may just be wishful thinking though haha. We need a good game.
He is coming off a missed game because of a injury and you think he needs to get as many touches as possible in a game that could end up 70-0? Is he 100% or just able to play? What if the score was 60-0 half way threw the 4th and he goes down with another injury. Would it still be wise to let him stay in the game to get more touches? Or would you think he should have been pulled at the end of the 1st half?

When does Baker get to play again?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
In my opinion, the first team should not take a snap in the second half IF it is a blowout?? ESPECIALLY there key runners, Work on the passing game in the second half?? with baker out I'm sure there are other receivers that need playing time. GO PANTHERS
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:He is coming off a missed game because of a injury and you think he needs to get as many touches as possible in a game that could end up 70-0? Is he 100% or just able to play? What if the score was 60-0 half way threw the 4th and he goes down with another injury. Would it still be wise to let him stay in the game to get more touches? Or would you think he should have been pulled at the end of the 1st half?

When does Baker get to play again?
I think he will get a lot of touches inthe first half.He has missed essentially 2 games and needs to be in flow for Paintsville. But they will be able to put up points on special teams as well. I trust the coaches will play each player the amount of time he needs to.
Lextrots Wrote:In my opinion, the first team should not take a snap in the second half IF it is a blowout?? ESPECIALLY there key runners, Work on the passing game in the second half?? with baker out I'm sure there are other receivers that need playing time. GO PANTHERS
This is a possibility and if so it is a much lower scoring game.
kyrifle Wrote:Who would be a D1 tailback?

Yea, I'm sitting here wondering who was a D1 tailback around here. Nothing against Harmon, but he is way too small and no where fast enough. David Jones was D1 material but not at halfback. He probably could have gone as a HB to a much smaller school. Jones runs a 4.3 40 and you need that type of speed to be D1 these days.