Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Vs Prestonsburg Predictions
thanks for getting back on topic
my prediction is still 48-14 SC
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:thanks for getting back on topic
No problem
Thanks Gupetto.....I know we all like to argue, and I have in the past with some members, but we can tlak about it just dont get too outta hand guys we love to hear your alls responses just keep it down a lil.....SORRY fishing to burts ya bubble, didnt want it to get too carried away
football05 Wrote:Thanks Gupetto.....I know we all like to argue, and I have in the past with some members, but we can tlak about it just dont get too outta hand guys we love to hear your alls responses just keep it down a lil.....SORRY fishing to burts ya bubble, didnt want it to get too carried away

no problem.. no back to debate.. we can debate right .. long as no anger is involved..

SC by 50 now..:fight:Smile
Fishing Wrote:no problem.. no back to debate.. we can debate right .. long as no anger is involved..

Ouch! Pburg fans won't like that:boo:
well some anger is OK but like i said just dont let it get outta hand I dont wanan have to close this and open it back up tomorrow lol
Fishing Wrote:no problem.. no back to debate.. we can debate right .. long as no anger is involved..

of course...debating is always welcome!! Just respect everyone's opinion and it will all be cool :thumb:
football05 Wrote:well some anger is OK but like i said just dont let it get outta hand I dont wanan have to close this and open it back up tomorrow lol

:lol: This is a fun thread. I like it.. Lets just keep the name calling to ourselves.

I cant wait to make my prediction.
Beef Wrote:of course...debating is always welcome!! Just respect everyone's opinion and it will all be cool :thumb:

ANd your prediction Beef
arguing is cool as long as you keep it on subject and back it up.. but when ya start getting childish and saying stuff like my dad can beat up your dad,,, well that's when threads get closed...
yea .. just don't start attacking each other.. it was getting pretty intense in here lol
But my dad CAN beat your dad up CTD :fight:

Smile
crazytaxidriver Wrote:arguing is cool as long as you keep it on subject and back it up.. but when ya start getting childish and saying stuff like my dad can beat up your dad,,, well that's when threads get closed...

LOL.. nice way to put it ctd..i like it
well QQ and BEEF we ran everyone off..... :boo:
torQQue Wrote:ANd your prediction Beef
And your prediction QQ?
Just hit your computer a couple of times and punch the wall, and then come back and debate some more
This thread will likely get 300 posts before next week. should be interesting tomorrow.
football05 Wrote:well QQ and BEEF we ran everyone off..... :boo:
That mean we can go to bed now?? :thanks:
torQQue Wrote:This thread will likely get 300 posts before next week. should be interesting tomorrow.
Oh yeah...forgot that purg has Ashland (right) first....they should worry about trying to get a win before looking ahead...

But I'll wait till I see how they do tomorrow night.
im not ready to sleep yet lol
GUPETTO Wrote:im not ready to sleep yet lol
:mad:

Wink Well...lets keep going...I don't have class till 12:30 tomorrow :dance:
Beef Wrote:But my dad CAN beat your dad up CTD :fight:

Smile

my dad knows your dad Beef. lol. and actually talks to him all the time.. lol
GUPETTO Wrote:im not ready to sleep yet lol

me niether.. I bet SC is pumped about this game.
GOOD now post away I thought I ran you off, im glad ya back.....O mojo where are you? :giveup:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:my dad knows your dad Beef. lol. and actually talks to him all the time.. lol
Really :confused:

Man...a lot of you guys know my dad....
here's one for the masses...

P'burg 56
SC 21
anybody goin to putnam tommorow?
Oh MY
YES SIR ill be there probably until half time if its a blow out.....