Poll: Best QB in Class 5A District 8
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Charlie Banks - Letcher Central
61.54%
Zach Lewis - Clay County
30.77%
Jordan Amis - Perry Central
7.69%
Other
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the Best?
These types of polls drive me nuts. It's just a bunch of voting for your own guy and my guy is better than yours. The season hasn't even started and your trying to figure out the best? Please. I know everyone is ready for the season to begin , let's get some games under our belts before you start arguing this stuff.
You guys have to remember something. Banks didn't have a high caliber recievers until last year. Also Dakota Brock was the quarterback his sophmore year, so he hasn't had the time to develope like Lewis did. Lewis was quarterback since freshman year. Banks wasn't a full time quarterback till last year. Banks also had lowsey offensive cordintors until ben came alone.
rawlingsfan Wrote:KY State H.S. Football Records:
YARDS PASSING-
1. Tim Couch (12,167)
2. Chris Todd (10,766)
3. ZACH LEWIS (10,584)

PASS ATTEMPTS-
1. Tim Couch (1,375)
2. Chris Todd (1,262)
3. Kaelin Ammons (1,193)
4. Andy Ahrens (1,173)
5. ZACH LEWIS (1,166)

PASS COMPLETIONS-
1. Tim Couch (875)
2. Chris Todd (722)
3. ZACH LEWIS (717)

HIGHEST COMPLETION PERCENTAGE-
12. ZACH LEWIS (61.5%)

TOUCHDOWN COMPLETIONS-
26. ZACH LEWIS (78)

wow..sit down banks
dfblackcat53 Wrote:wow..sit down banks

wow! haha you people are horrible...all i have to say is when LCC defeats Clay SIT DOWN LEWIS!!!!:mad:
Great post Hilbily and FanFirst. No need to start trouble for either of these guys. Let's hope that BOTH are successful and are fortunate enough to continue playing past their high school days. I know both and they epitomize what high school athletes should be.
charlie banks no questions asked