Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A District 8
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Man Id almost feel guilty taking that bet if I was you LOL!

Wink
your wrong about bl ever coming close. In 1985 Bl loses 16-24 to pikeville.
that was even longer ago than when pikeville won a state championship, thanks for the history lesson haha
How does the practices look so far for the district teams? I know Betsy Layne has 25 out and have practiced since last Thursday. Any input on other teams.
MaroonMonsoon77 Wrote:that was even longer ago than when pikeville won a state championship, thanks for the history lesson haha

I agree Maroon...if we are going that far back in history then we will have to talk about the Trojans instead of the Raiders...lol

But let's not count the Raiders out just yet. I think they will make a show in the district and will be in the playoffs.

I never like to "brag" about a team until they show me something to brag about first. We can all talk about how we are going to be #1 but until i see the action...from each team, only then will i say "We proved to everyone we could do it". Good luck to all the teams and wish for no one to get hurt.
Well honestly this is the easiet district in the state of Kentucky, and Pikeville should breeze through it if they have their heads on right...i look for them to make a run to the state semis and further if tehy can stay healthy.
Is there any news on teams this year,

how is the numbers everywhere?
At Pikeville we have our numbers back up in the 50 range for the first time in a couple of years.
Well I guess, Pikeville, will be really competitive this year. I think they will be really good especially with Harmon.