Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Single Game Scoring Record?
Elwayfan Wrote:I believe the most amazing high school stat, not just in basketball but all sports, is Ervin Stepp from phelps averaging 50 pts/game his senior year and that's without the 3 point shot. ****, most high school teams have a problem putting 50 on the board now days!
If I'm not mistaking, he averaged 48 pts/game his junior year.

Great Post!! and you are CORRECT!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Thanks! I thought my memory was serving me correctly. That was an amazing feat. I'll bet most high school kids from around here don't even know this.
I think the game record at Lee Co is held by Frank Moore (about 1960) with 56 pts.

Lee Co this season has jr Aaron Charles scoring 27 in the second half vs Bell County on Dec 28 @ Somerset.
The King Wrote:I think Shelby Valley's single game scoring record is held by Jeremy Johnson with 41. Also, Paul Fleming once score 28, I think, in one half...

I may be off here but I was thinking Jeremy Johnson scored 54 in regional tourney game against Belfry. Chad Bowling went over 30 a few times and had 42 once. This just games in SV uniform.
Johnson Central's record belongs to Jamie McCarty with 56. It was something special to see last year.
Lion Crazy Wrote:14 3's by Richard Ritchie of Cordia in 92 against riverside, and 53 points by Tad Brewer in 92, in 1 game.
Richard did hit 14 three's and had 60 points ( school record ) that night, but Tad Brewer was in 8th grade in 1992 and didn't play enough to score 53 in a game back then, but did have some huge games later on in his career.