Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS vs South Floyd - Jan. 16
Benchwarmer Wrote:South Floyd by 10
You have to be kidding.
KC 1973 Wrote:JBS will win by at least 25. To answer the post" Should this game be played " . All scheduled game should be played as planned. Games like this is where bench players should get their well deserved playing time. Coaches should when playing starters should work on preparation for future games.{ Different defenses & offensive sets}. The above is what should happen in a perfect world, but this is the Stepp's coaching world. By they way Henry Webb does not coach S. Floyd, but Coach Hall.

Yes, your right Barry Hall does coach the raiders...But, Barry Hall was like a father to Henry Webb in his younger days...Webb actually stayed with Barry in HS...Thats what i was referrin to in my previous post..
dont know if there is any truth to this but i heard that Tate Cox was injured and wasnt gonna play? is there any truth at all to this? plz inform me
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:dont know if there is any truth to this but i heard that Tate Cox was injured and wasnt gonna play? is there any truth at all to this? plz inform me
He will be out a couple of games.......
uk96 Wrote:He will be out a couple of games.......

That will be a tough loss for JBS, what is wrong with him?
uk96 Wrote:He will be out a couple of games.......

What happened to him?
Junk Yard Dog Wrote:What happened to him?
Campbell landed on him late in the Hazard game...He is day to day...Could be back anyday but will be patient....
If this is true...Cox will prob. sit out the SF game...He needs his R&R..NO better time to get that, than this game..
One of the Hall kids will probably start instead...
With Tate out for this game and either Brent or Seth Hall gets the starting place, it will be bad news either way for S. Floyd. Brent with his hard-nosed defense and rebounding on both ends. Seth Hall is able to go out on the floor and put pressure on the best of ball handlers. His quickness and athletic ability allow him to run the floor well for a lot of easy layups and open shots.
blow out
Tate has a strained ligament in his knee. I talked to one of JBS players the other night and they said that he is out for 2 weeks. He may not even be back then. I hate that he is hurt. He is such a good player. Get well soon Tate!
Black_Rebel23 Wrote:I'll say JBS drops 110

Nice prediction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UnderArmour24 Wrote:JBS by atleast 40 or 50. Could be alot worse but starters wont play half of this game IMO. I look for JBS to score atleast 110 in this one if they want.

Wow hit that one right on the nail!