Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Hazard win in Vegas last night?
Hey anything is possible
vundy33 Wrote:I still don't believe they lost to a top ranked team by 8-10...show me a source with the score and then I'll believe it.

Hey come on now, Hazard did beat Knott by 2 and beat Perry by 10. Why couldn't they beat the number 3 team in the country?
Smile
Survivor Wrote:Hey come on now, Hazard did beat Knott by 2 and beat Perry by 10. Why couldn't they beat the number 3 team in the country?
lol Yea Id say they could :pirategir
vundy33 Wrote:I also can't even find any proof that they were even in Vegas...it's not on KHSAA and I looked at every team in the national top 25 and none of them were in played Hazard nor were they in Vegas.

Maxpreps
Beat Palos Verdes, CA 61-47
Lost Liberty, NV 52-57
Beat Palos Verdes Penn., CA 70-61
any proof? it's not on khssa's site.
This is a message I received from someone who was in Las Vegas with the Bulldogs....

Just got back from Vegas........Hazard played Great!!! They won 2 and lost 2. The first game they lost after being up and traveling 20 hours to get to the game. Both teams that beat them were top 10 schools in their state. Both games that they lost were also very close games beginning to end!!! Needless to say we did not get any breaks in these close games.

Dawgs were so classy and got into NO trouble while in Vegas!!! I was so proud of them!!! We showed those westerners what Eastern Kentucky mountain teams can do!!!

WAY TO GO DAWGS!!!!
The dogs certainly did do a good job representing Hazard in the tournament. I should know...we attended the games. Unfortunately, I failed to write down the scores, but we did lose the first two games (the first by 8 and the second by 5) and then went on to win the last two games. Our school was the smallest to participate in the tournament. The next smallest school was Pleasure Ridge Park from Lousiville with approximately 2000 students while all the rest had well ove 2000. We also had a good fan representation which speaks well for our faithful following.

Now, the out of state fun is over and we must get back down to business with a game on Saturday against Knott County (I understand the Breathitt game has been cancelled on Friday).

Go dogs!