Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden steps out of the Presidential Race
Michael Knowles
@michaeljknowles
·
11h
I don't "feel bad" for Biden because his career is ending in a humiliating way. But I do pity him inasmuch as he sacrificed the things that might have given him a good life, up to and especially his faith, for a 54-year political career in which he accomplished basically nothing.
Jim DeMint
@JimDeMint
·
13h
Seriously, who is running this country today? Who has been running this country for the last year? We’ve been lied to by VP Harris, every Democrat WH official, Democrat leader of Congress and corrupt media covering for an incapacitated President.
The country has been run by the same group of people who currently is manipulating the system to nominate a candidate.
I haven’t been to this part of the board in a while but I’m wondering what happened to all the posters who where here 4 years ago defending Biden as inflation began to rage because of his policies and flooding the economy with pork barrel spending, it was all just transitional….Imo we’ve been sold out to the CCP in the quest for global domination by everyone from our politicians and sports stars to the Hollywood elitists who are all being bought off….Our children are being dumbed down in schools while the Chinese are actually teaching their children to be Uber intelligent….Theyre also teaching young men to be masculine instead of encouraging them to question their sexuality and gender…..What the heck happened to Hoot he used to spend more time here than anywhere?
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-11-2024, 09:13 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I haven’t been to this part of the board in a while but I’m wondering what happened to all the posters who where here 4 years ago defending Biden as inflation began to rage because of his policies and flooding the economy with pork barrel spending, it was all just transitional….Imo we’ve been sold out to the CCP in the quest for global domination by everyone from our politicians and sports stars to the Hollywood elitists who are all being bought off….Our children are being dumbed down in schools while the Chinese are actually teaching their children to be Uber intelligent….Theyre also teaching young men to be masculine instead of encouraging them to question their sexuality and gender…..What the heck happened to Hoot he used to spend more time here than anywhere?

I really miss Hoot. I think he got banned. I believe the mods would "let" him come back, but knowing Hoot he is too proud to ask.

Come back Hoot! And please mods, like this post if you would like Hoot to be back on here.

Great post Hounds btw...
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear, TD Hounds
(08-11-2024, 09:13 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I haven’t been to this part of the board in a while but I’m wondering what happened to all the posters who where here 4 years ago defending Biden as inflation began to rage because of his policies and flooding the economy with pork barrel spending, it was all just transitional….Imo we’ve been sold out to the CCP in the quest for global domination by everyone from our politicians and sports stars to the Hollywood elitists who are all being bought off….Our children are being dumbed down in schools while the Chinese are actually teaching their children to be Uber intelligent….Theyre also teaching young men to be masculine instead of encouraging them to question their sexuality and gender…..What the heck happened to Hoot he used to spend more time here than anywhere?

They are currently being brainwashed into believing Kamala is the greatest thing since sliced bread, even though nobody has ever voted for her...but "muh democracy" lol
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Granny Bear, TD Hounds
Hoot asked to be banned, and I miss him too!!! He is very welcome and even encouraged to come back.
[-] The following 2 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot, TD Hounds
Glenn Greenwald

@ggreenwald
·
8h
The way the US corporate media transformed Kamala Harris from a national embarrassment to a transformative pioneer overnight -- without even pretending to care about anything that she thinks or believes -- is a powerful testament to how potent the science of propaganda is:
(08-11-2024, 09:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

I really miss Hoot. I think he got banned. I believe the mods would "let" him come back, but knowing Hoot he is too proud to ask.

Come back Hoot! And please mods, like this post if you would like Hoot to be back on here.

Great post Hounds btw...
I always liked hearing Hoots perspective whether I agreed with him or not which was usually not when it came to football, lol….Thanks maybe I’m just old and set in my ways but I can’t understand how anyone would vote for Harris after the last 4 years…
Because she is backed by a highly powerful and well organized and highly funded group. Same group that has run the country for the past 4 years and bought off the media.

And don't believe it's only the Democrats. Republicans have the same kind of group!

It's getting more and more difficult to sift through all the bullshit to determine the best choice for President. Trump is far from perfect but I don't think he is as persuadable. In my opinion, he isn't as dependent on the corruption. I could be wrong, but in his first election, both parties distanced themselves from him. It was the deciding factor for me voting for him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • TD Hounds
(08-12-2024, 09:07 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-11-2024, 09:58 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Great post Hounds btw...
I always liked hearing Hoots perspective whether I agreed with him or not which was usually not when it came to football, lol….Thanks maybe I’m just old and set in my ways but I can’t understand how anyone would vote for Harris after the last 4 years…
Can only be two reasons: 1) low-information (aka dumb) and 2) brainwashed
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • TD Hounds
(08-13-2024, 06:43 AM)Granny Bear Wrote: Because she is backed by a highly powerful and well organized and highly funded group.  Same group that has run the country for the past 4 years and bought off the media.

And don't believe it's only the Democrats.  Republicans have the same kind of group!

It's getting more and more difficult to sift through all the bullshit to determine the best choice for President.  Trump is far from perfect but I don't think he is as persuadable.  In my opinion, he isn't as dependent on the corruption.  I could be wrong, but in his first election, both parties distanced themselves from him.  It was the deciding factor for me voting for him.
I definitely agree with that, I think most of the democrats and republicans talk dirty about each other to the camera while back slapping and hand shaking behind closed doors, Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer come immediately to mind after saying that…I’m not the die hard Trump fan that some are but I like his policies and he’s definitely the best option available….I know about all the funding and corrupt media I just can’t believe some of these people aren’t able to see through the nonsense going on….Hope your doing well young lady it’s good to hear from you
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Granny Bear
Thank you TD!!! I'm here several times each day; I just don't post every time.
As far as Mitch McConnell is concerned, he sort of reminds me of Joe Biden.
And people seeing through the nonsense going on.....it's difficult. It takes a while to realize just how much propoganda is being fed to you. And where can you find the truth?? I stopped watching the news years ago, and try to piece together the truth while gathering information from a lot of places. For example, when Covid was at it's peak, every blessed place I looked to find the truth was politically tainted. I finally found a great information source on Johns Hopkins' website. Folks there would disagree, provide factual debates and leave it up to the person reading it to decide for themselves.
You know, the way the news media USED to be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • TD Hounds