Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 60- Wolfe 58
(12-22-2023, 06:25 PM)Strikeout King Wrote:
(12-22-2023, 05:26 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Rivalry game and a young kid puts in a career high on your head, but Breathitt still wins.

I know there's a ton of Breathitt County doomers on here, but in my opinion a good team wins the games they should win but the better teams win the games they probably shouldn't win.

Breathitt closed out a team while they weren't playing their best and Wolfe showed they can still compete after Hazard put it on them pretty bad. This should be game where both teams look at the tape and just figure out what they need to work on.

Right now I think the trend is that Perry and Hazard are at the top and Breathitt and Knott just a notch below. But, I would like to remind everyone it is DECEMBER and no basketball teams are playing their best basketball at this point in the season. Breathitt did this last year and cut down the nets.

I don't think Hazard was very high on many people's list to start the season but they're for real. I've watched them a few times and they defend, pass and play like a team that will be in the mix come February/March. Their schedule is whatever at the moment but they handled Letcher just fine. We're a little more than a week away from Hazard vs Perry Central round 1.

Watching teams around here play basketball is fun when you don't get tore up about it!

Zaga it’s good to see you buddy!

lol said no one ever
Sperry and the bobcats will win a very weak 14th region.
Can’t wait to see this rematch in Campton in the All A Tournament! Should be fireworks!